Pure

My ears plugged with headphones, perfectly muffling the sounds around me. I turn on the music on my phone. I grab a cup from the shelf. Smiling I start pouring the milk into cup. I happily hum the rhythm of Pon Pon Pon. I fill the cup to the brim almost spilling the milk. I carefully pick up the cup and I start moving it closer to my lips. I drink the milk enjoying its taste as the milk in the cup disappears.

Well that is my dose of calcium for now.

I think to myself as I place the cup inside the dishwasher. Placing the box of milk back on its place inside the fridge I leave the kitchen and I go back to our room. I slowly open the door and I notice Asriel sleeping peacefully on my bed. He lies there slowly breathing. I smile as his level of adorable reaches the area off the charts. I cover him with blankets and I kiss him on his forehead. I grab my black hoodie from our wardrobe and I quietly sneak out of the room. I slowly close door. I put on my hoodie and I easily slide into my shoes. Opening the door I step outside. I breathe in the fresh afternoon air. I put the volume of the music on my to the max and I change the song. The secon opening of Ao no exorcist booming through my ears.