The best thing

"So you won't be home until midnight?" I ask Asriel through phone as I keep walking down the dark street towards our house.

"Yeah sorry I am still hanging out with dad, I want to make most of the time he has before he leaves again." Asriel apologizes through his phone.

"Are you okay Asriel? You seem tired." I ask him worried.

"Well, let's just say it was a long day." Asriel answers and I hear him laugh.

"And you Nilu? How have you been?" He asks me.

"Well I drank so much coke that I probably won't sleep today, but I have to admit that it was perfectly worth it." I explain as I turned around the corner spotting our house in the distance.

"I visited Alphys and Undyne and we watched anime so that was fun."

"Listen, I have to go now so...." Asriel says quietly still searching for words.

"It's okay I understand." I interrupt him and I smile.

"Asriel?"

"What is it?"

"I want you to know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you."

"I love you too Nilu. And I feel the same." Asriel smiles.

"See you later my love." Asriel says before he hungs up.

"My love......" I say out loud as I grab the door handle my face turning completely crimson.

I open the door and I enter the house. I turn the lights on and I close the door behind me. I sigh when I realize that I am alone in the house. I head upstairs. I open the door leading inside the bathroom and I quickly slip inside. I undress until I am wearing only pink underwear that Toriel bought me when I turned seventeen. I stare az my own reflection inside the large mirror. I quickly strip out off my underwear and I get inside the bathtub. I turn the tap a little bit to the left and I feel the warm water splashing on my legs. I lie down in the bathtub and I revel in the feeling of the warm water slowly flow along my body. Before I know it the bathtub is filled with water. I quickly turn the water off. And I resume my relaxation. I sigh as I feel the water slowly wash away my worries. I close my eyes and even though there has to be a sh*t ton of caffeine flowing in my veins I slowly drift asleep.