Waking up

I slowly open my eyes to reveal my dark surroundings. I quickly remove the oxygen mask from my face and I take a deep slow breath. I feel sore all over my body. I am attached to a machine that checks my heartrate and continues to emit loud beeps in small intervals. I keep breathing slowly to calm myself down. Last thing I remember was the light and then impact. Then there was that meeting with Chara, but I decide to ignore that for now. I look around the dark hospital room only light in the room being the machine that checks my heart beat. I notice my phone with flowers and a piece of paper carefully put on the small nightstand right next to my bed. I reach out for the note. Right when I start extending my hand sharp pain flows through my body. I endure the pain as I grab the note and with sheer determination place it on my stomach. I carefully open it. It is written in several different handwritings. I notice a short note from Sans and then Toriel's which covered almost the whole paper. Then only one sentence from Papyrus written in really big letters. I look at the flowers. Banquet of red roses. After a short examination from the distance I confirm to myself that those are the flowers that I picked with Asriel. I smile when I remember him saving me from my own dreamscape. I use the control of the hospital bed to lift myself up. I look hopefully at the door as if expecting someone to come in. 

As if that would ever happen. 

I thought to myself sadly. It feels as if the time in the hospital room stopped completely and I sit there alone nothing happening. The moon beautifully shines through the windows. I sigh at my loneliness, but when I do so the pain returns again. Suddenly the door opens. I smile. Asriel stands there his hand still on the door handle. He looks like he is going to cry, but does his best to fight it. I on the other hand let the tears stream down my cheeks.

"Hi." I say weakly as I continue to cry.

"Welcome back." he says relieved as he rushes to my side hugging me.

"Don't you ever do that again." He whispers into my ear as he gently hugs me.

"I won't........ I promise." I tell him as i cry into his shoulder.

He continues to hug me for what seems like eternity. I enjoy his warm embrace as I feel the pain leaving my body. I keep crying and he stands still supporting me. The moon shines upon us. Without saying a word he suddenly kisses me on the forehead. I blush and he steps back.

"Thanks for saving me....." I mutter out while furiously blushing.

"Saving you?" he asks me surprised.

"Nevermind..." I say as I realize that I must have imagined him to be my savior.

"What happened to me exactly?" I ask Asriel as I get more comfortable on the bed.

"You don't remember?" he asks me shocked.

"Last thing i remember was a blinding light and then a sudden impact." I reply.

"You got hit by a car." he says quietly.

"You suddenly stopped walking when we were crossing the street and something stopped me from saving you using magic." He explains.

"Chara..." I say quietly for myself.

"Is something wrong?" Asriel asks worried when he sees my sad expression.

"No everything is fine, expect that I feel like every bone in my body was shattered and put back together really quickly." I confess as I still feel sore.

"Well a lot of your bones did shatter luckily Sans used his magic and pieced them back together......." Asriel explained slowly and stopped when he saw my horrified expression.

I tear open my hospital shirt. Asriel quickly turns away and blushes. I gasp when I notice the small scar above my stomach. I then realized that it's not as bad as I first thought.

"Could you please cover yourself?" Asriel asks me politely as he keeps looking away.

I quickly cover myself with a blanket and he sighs in relief when looks at me again.

"How long has it been?" I ask Asriel after a minute of awkward silence.

"It's been four days since the car crash." Asriel replies.

"I have been sleeping for four days?!" I yell out surprised.

"Yeah the operation wasn't that easy you know and you also lost a lot of blood." he explains.

"So you performed a transfusion." I finish his sentence for him.

"Yeah."

"So who is the donor?" I ask him.

"I am." he confesses after a while.