Lie

I carefully climb out of the bed in order for me not to wake up Asriel. I zip my black hoodie and I leave the room. I run through the cabin until I reach the door. I dig out the key to the door from the pocket of my pants. I unlock the door and I exit the wooden cabin. I breathe in the cold morning air as I start heading towards the beach. I follow the old road as I look at the slowly rising sun. Before I realize it my I feel my shoe slowly step on the sand. I press on as I sit on the sand looking on the horizon. As I recall the dream I had last night, I punch the sand in frustration. I stand up gritting my teeth and clenching my fists. I open my mouth and I let out my anger and frustration. I yell all across the abandoned beach. I stop to catch my breath. Feeling strangely calm I look around the empty beach. After staring into the distance for a while I start heading back. The thoughts running through my mind. Just who was that woman? Why did she looked exactly like my Mom did? It makes me feel uneasy not knowing answers to these questions, but then I realize that I should focus on the tasks at hand. And the first thing on my list is to make up for me waking Asriel the other night. I feel bad because during the training lessons I have to drive him crazy and then I wake him up in the middle of the night. And there is a limit to what my FAB (Fluffy adorable badass) can handle. I pick up the pace as I sprint towards the wooden cabin. I open the door and as after I take off my boots I make my way to the kitchen area. I open the fridge and I take out a couple of eggs alongside butter and ham. I take out the frying pan and I gently place on the hotplate. I turn it on and I use a knife to cut a small piece of butter. I place the piece on the pan and I slide it across the pan's surface using the knife. I direct my attention to the slices of ham I placed nearby. I tear them to smaller pieces and I throw them on the buttered up surface of the frying pan. The pieces of ham screech in the butter and the air is filled with delicious aroma. I let the ham fry for a bit and I take the eggs into my hands. I break their shell thanks to the edge of the frying pan and I scramble them together. I quickly obtain a plate from a locker above my head. On the plate I place two pieces of bread. I hum a happy tune as I watch the eggs fry on the frying pan. Suddenly I hear someone yawning behind me.

"Good morning." I say cheerfully without turning around.

"Morning.." Asriel answers groggingly as he sits on a chair next to a small wooden table in the middle of the kitchen.

"What are doing up so early anyway?" Asriel asks me and I hand him a cup of tea. He silently thanks me.

"I don't even know, I just woke up and didn't feel like sleeping that's all." I reply as he takes a sip of his tea.

"Well, that's unusual." Asriel laughs as he places the cup on the table.

"Here you go!" I almost yell out excited as he put the plate with a delicious looking omelet on the table.

"Oh, so you were making me breakfast?" Asriel asks surprised.

"Of course I were, you dummy who else could I be making this to?" I say smiling.

"I thought you were making it for yourself." Asriel says as he takes another sip of his tea.

"No, I ate mine already." I lie smiling.

"Then, thanks for the food." Asriel replies and I hand him a fork.

"You are welcome."

AN: And I would like to thank you for over the 7K reads!! Seriously my first reaction was a very happy WTF. :)