Confrontation

I smile at Asriel as he pours me another cup of tea. Suddenly my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I look at the screen to see Sans calling me. I swipe left in order to accept the call. Even though I accept the call I don't hear anything.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" I can only hear static and then the phone call ends. I look at Asriel completely worried.

"What is wrong?" Asriel asks me.

"Sans called me and he only calls me when wants to prank me or in emergencies and since all I could hear was static I would say it is a emergency." I reply as I zip my blue-pink stripped hoodie.

"What do you want to do?" Asriel asks me.

"We have to find him, because if something is really happening it is probably bad."

"He mentioned something about helping Mom at the school with some paperwork."

"Then let's go." I say as I start heading to the door on my wheelchair.

Asriel lifts me from it and the area around his eyes turn black. He opens the door and flies into the air.

"Are we flying?" I ask Asriel nervously as I look down to see the city.

"Yeah it is a lot faster than going on foot." He replies as he starts descending holding me even tighter. He starts going slower and slower and when I open my eyes again I stare directly at the entrance to school. As soon as we land the door to the school opens. Chara exits and smiles at us.

"Oh the lovebirds are here what a pleasant surprise." She smiles and a knife appears in her hand.

"Chara how?" Asriel asks shocked.

"How am I even alive?" Chara finishes his sentence.

"Just look at your girlfriend she did all the work." She laughs.

"I banished you from my mind and now you have obtained a body of your own?" I ask her as I drop from Asriel's arms onto the ground.

"I couldn't stop you the first time when you destroyed the world, but now I won't let you hurt another living being." I say as I slowly stand up from the ground filled with determination.

"You can't stop me I am the embodiment of Evil!" Chara yells as her red eyes start to glow.

I have only used this when I was in my mindscape, but I can feel this power sleeping deep inside me waiting to awaken.

Rainbow colored light envelopes me as my sclera turns yellow and the area around my eyes black. Chara charges at me pointing her knife at my chest. Asriel jumps in front of me and blocks her with a white sword.

"I am not letting you touch her!" Asriel yells pushing against Chara's knife with his sword, sparkles flying everywhere.

"Wow Assie you are really strong." Chara admits as she jumps back.

"I will be the one that shall stop all the evil you intend to wreck on this world to redeem myself from my previous mistakes." I chant as the glow intensifies. A star starts to appear above me as I raise my arm in the air. Asriel jumps back to my side and I smile at him. I point my arm in Chara's direction and the star flies towards her. She smiles and charges against the star. She tries to cut the star in half with her knife. Chara gasps as the star hits her and carries her in the air. After a while a huge explosion is seen in the sky accompanied by several smaller stars exploding like rainbow colored fireworks. My eyes return to normal and the glow disappears. Asriel looks at me and smiles.

"I understand now." he says.

"The magic I felt within you was my own and you received it through my blood."

"Wait a sec." I say as I feel my phone vibrating in pocket again. I quickly take it out and see a call from Sans. I quickly accept it.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god is she okay!?" I yell hysterically into the phone.

"Thank god....yeah we are on our way."

"I understand see you later." I say as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"What is happening?" Asriel asks me.

"It's Mom she was attacked, but she is in the hospital and the doctors say she will be fine." I reply as I see him change expression to horrified and then to relieved.

"Sans is waiting for us in the hospital." I say as he grabs me and starts to levitate in the air.

"Then let's go!" Asriel says as he starts heading towards the hospital while holding me tightly.