Regrets

I open my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar room. I am sitting on queen sized bed in the middle of an empty room. Suddenly I feel something touch my on the back. I turn around to see Asriel. He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him. He starts kissing me deeply. He pushes me on the surface of the bed and withdraws.

"Asriel, what are you doing?" I ask him blushing furiously as I realize he isn't wearing any shirt.

He doesn't reply and smiles at me as he starts caressing my neck. I moan softly as I feel his hand slowly removing my black T-shirt. Suddenly he sends my shirt flying. I touch his muscular chest and I immediately withdraw my hand embarrased. He starts kissing me again and I feel my pants slowly slide down my legs. As they drop to the ground my embarrasment reaches new levels as I feel completely exposed in my black underwear.

"You look really cute when you blush." He gently whispers into my ear. Before I can try to answer the sound of thunder echoes throughout the room and he fades away.

I wake up in my bed feeling completely horrible after that dream. I place my hands on my face eyes as I wonder what kind of horrible human being I am. After I recover from the after-effect of the kinky dream. I finally look around the dark room. I hear the rain drops crash against the roof and it makes my feel relaxed. That feeling is completely shattered when I hear the thunder again. I grab my phone from the nightstand next to my bed. I press the home button and the screen flashes right into my face. When my eyes get used to the light I finally look at the time. 19:45. I pull my wheelchair closer to my bed. I pull myself up using my arms and whatever strength I can muster in my legs. I get on the wheelchair. I ride towards the door across the room. I open the door and I enter the hallway. I ride through the empty living room when I hear sounds from the kitchen. When I reach the kitchen I smile at the sight of Asriel dancing around preparing dinner. I cough in order for him to notice me. He turns around and smiles at me.

"So how was your afternoon nap?" he asks me while I watch him add chinese vegetables into the pot.

"Well it was nice while it lasted." I reply and I yawn loudly.

"What woke you up? I was trying to be as quiet as possible." He asks me carefully watching the pot.

"That." I point towards the sky when I do the thunder roars through the sky.

Wow that thunder was really convenient for the plot.

"Nilu is something bothering you?" Asriel asks me while putting some spices inside the pot.

Oh just breaking the fourth wall over here, nothing to worry about.

"Sorry I was just lost in thought." I apologize as I scratch the back of my head.

"What were you thinking about?" Asriel asks me curiously.

"About my life." I say sadly.

"That I don't deserve this happiness and that I don't deserve you." I say and I feel start to form in my eyes as I recall the horrible things that I did.

"Nonsense." Asriel says as he comes closer to me.

"Huh?"

"You deserve it for everything you did for everyone and for me." Asriel says as he hugs me.

"But I never told you what I did." I reply.

"Then tell me, whatever it is I know I can help you through it and trust me you will feel better when you tell me." He reassures me.

"Okay just promise to not yell at me or using that knife on the counter to kill me."

"Why would I do that? I love you." He says feeling hurt.

"Ok here I go." I say as I take a deep breath.

I tell Asriel everything about what happened before I reset the timeline. I tell him about how I murdered everyone and about Chara. Then I tell him about my how I reset the timeline and I righted the wrongs that I did. About how I made everyone happy. About how I saved everyone and set the monsters free. Then I tell him how I fell in love with him and how I finally got the courage to tell him how I felt. He looks at me and silent listens to my story. When I finish I am crying as I await his anger. But nothing happened I look at him and he smiles at me.

"Shhhh it's okay now, don't cry."

"Why..... I killed everyone I ruined everyone's lives, how can you still love even when you know what a horrible person I was? I ask him tears falling on my hands

"It's because I would have acted the same in your situation plus you already know I wasn't a very nice as a flower either." Asriel says as he wipes the tears off my face.

"I love you." I whisper as he hugs me.

"I love you too." he says as he kisses me on the forehead.