Youtube Crush

Y/Y/C - Your Youtuber Crush

-

"Wow. They really ship us." I said, sitting on the bed in my room as I scroll down through the comment section of me and Thomas's Q and A video that I uploaded yesterday.

"They shit us?" Thomas asked and I chuckled.

He pretty much live here in my flat when he doesn't have a busy schedule. Bella knows that. Y/Y/C knows that. And they're okay with it. They trust us.

"Ship, Thomas. Ship. I've explained this word to you like a billion times."

"Well," He finally took a seat on the bed beside me. "Sorry, Internet kid."

"That's okay Non-Social Media User." I smiled at him sarcastically.

He raised his middle finger and I responded with a double middle finger raise.

"My finger is longer than yours." He said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "You know what let's just answer some comments."

"I dare you to answer the weirdest comments." He said proudly.

"Oh its on." I responded competitively.

I read the first weird comment that I found. "Which bra did Thomas picked?"

"Not weird enough." Said Thomas as he moved closer to me so he can clearly see the laptop screen.

"How bout this 'Are you two virgins?'" I read one of the comments again.

"Too sexual. Give me that." He took the laptop and put it on his lap while I crossed my legs, moving closer to him.

He scrolled down through the comments then stopped. "This." He looked at me smirking.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said as I read the comment that he picked.

Did you ever had feelings for each other?

Shit just got real. "That's kind of a serious question, Thomas. Want us to have a deep conversation? It's weird you know."

Us having a deep conversation is not normal. The last time we had one, I was 16. He got into a fight because of people bullying me for having a YouTube channel and Thomas was my only supporter. We talked about things after the fight, like his career and how he's going to help me find confidence about this whole YouTube thing.

"That's the point, Y/N. I dared you."

I sighed. "Fine. But you'll answer it too."

"You're on." He said as he set aside the laptop and we faced each other, him crossing his legs like I did.

"Deep conversation?" I said it like asking if he's ready.

"Deep conversation." He nodded. "You say it to me first. And then we'll answer the comment." He looked at me seriously.

"Okay." I bit my lip. I sighed again before answering "Yes, I did."

Thomas's eyes widened a bit.

"I mean I was like 16 okay? My feelings are... a bit complicated when I was a teenager." I looked down. "You're just so protective and nice and ugh I don't know. I didn't know what to do. I just... fell in love with you."

He stared at me for a moment. "When did it stopped?" He asked.

"The what?" I looked at him again.

"The feelings?"

"Oh. I-I don't really know." I can feel my face getting warm.

"Come on, Y/N. You're not a good liar." He gave me a small but intimidating smile.