Best Night Of My Life

"Come on! Get out of the car before I pull you out!" Y/F/N called.

"But it's so far away and I'm not that person who likes to socialize," I nagged.

I've never been the person to socialize and go to parties, but since it was my birthday and there was a party how could I resist? I slowly got of the car, having no energy what so ever. Y/F/N took your hand and dragged you into the crowd of drunk, sweaty, and hype people.

Obviously not your crowd.

"Enjoy yourself! I'll be right back," Y/F/N said. As they disappeared into the crowd, I was left in the corner near the snacks. But if you knew them you'd know once they leave, they don't come back.

I turned to the snacks and grabbed some of the takis displayed in a bowl.

"You also like those?" A voice said as I grabbed some more. "I thought I was the only one!"

I looked up, probably having my face covered in the red hot powder from the takis that I stuffed in my mouth before. I looked up to a blonde beauty.

"The names Thomas," he said in the nicest way possible.

"Y/N," I said, trying to quickly process the takis I stuffed into my mouth.

"Nice name."

"Thanks."

"So, why would a beautiful girl like you be alone at a party like this." Right then, I choked on the rush of takis down my throat, looking at him like he had grown two heads.

"Huh?"

"Well you're near the snack bar by yourself, so you're probably lonely or your friend ditched you."

Mentioning your friend, you saw them dancing with a guy.. I think the name is Dylan.

"Oh so they ditched you... So well since you're free, want to join me to a drink?"

"So why would I get a drink with a guy who seems the observe all my moves?" I replied with a sly smirk.

"Probably because this guy is offering you a time of your life."

"What if I don't want this apparent time of my life?"

"You're missing out on something amazing," he said, slowly turning his back and walking away and secretly offering his hand.

"Since you insist and obviously since I'll probably be alone the whole night, I'll go."

For the rest of the night never have I been so happy. Drinks were ordered and dancing had to be done. Music. Dancing. Him. Me. Us.

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Ever.

the next morning~

I woke up with a excruciating headache. Holding my hand to my head, I quickly realized I wasn't in my own bedroom, in my own house. Quickly throwing the covers over and rushing to find my clothes, I open the door.

"Hey, hey, what's the rush," Thomas says, standing on the other side of the door with his hands up.

"You!" I yelled pointing my finger at him. "What did you do!"

"I didn't do anything, I swear!"

"Then why am I wearing your clothes and not in my bedroom?!" I yelled back. "I swear I'm calling the police!"

"No. No. Don't do that. I swear I didn't do anything!" He replied in a rush.

"Then tell me every single thing that happened last night!"

"Okay, so after the club you were too drunk to tell me your address and your friend was gone so I couldn't ask and I couldn't just leave you on your own you see. So I just called a taxi and drove to my apartment and brought you with me. After-"

"Then why the heck am I in your bed and wearing your clothes! Did we do anything last night, I swear I'm going to kill you."

"We didn't do anything I promise, I slept on the floor," he replied, pointing to the blanket and pillows on the ground. "You're the one who wanted to do anything! But all I did was give you tea and give you clothes to sleep in. After you passed out, I cleaned up the mess, YOU made and went to sleep on the floor."

"Oh..." I replied, sitting on the bed. "I'm so sorry, can I do anything to apologize?"

"Well, I have a movie coming out soon and I don't have a date..."

"Sure, but after that you better stay away after."

"We'll see about that," he replied with a wink.

~Present time

"And that's the story on how your father and me met each other."

A/N
I'm super sorry to whoever requested it because I wrote it late, please I'm sorry. Well here is your imagine and I hope you enjoy. I'm currently still traveling and don't have my imagines, but oh well.