Actually No.

Dylan:

Hey, where the hell are you. I don't like standing here near this security guard.

You:

I am just outside the entrance... 15.

Dylan: Finally.

I smirked, heading to the uncomfortable Dylan. "Yo darling." He nodded in my direction. "Yeah, watching Dylan O'Brien live oh the wonders."

Dylan snaked his arm around my shoulder, "How is Uni?" I shrugged at him, walking towards the large building. Dylan scurried to open the door for me, "Thank you." I smiled at him.

Dylan walked me around, showing me his overly large make up room. I sat on the black leather couch, watching as the make-up artists worked their very own art on Dylan.

"Soo, Thomas." I sang out. Dylan chuckled warmly, "Y/N , honestly. I didn't leave the script on the coffee table as a book for you."

"I read the book." His eyes flashed open in the mirror's reflection. "Really?" He tilted his head. I simply nodded and continued scrolling down Tumblr, at last the women left the room.

"O'Brien! What scene are you doing today?" I shouted , he jumped slightly. "Holy Crap Y/N , you're going to get thrown out like that. Jesus!" He said , his head grasping at the fabric located on his chest.

I tshed at him, opening my mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted. "What in Bloody Hell's name was that Dylan!" A thick British accent shouted as the door opened.

His blonde hair fell close to perfection, his dazzling brown eyes full of both worry and surprise. His eyebrows knitted together. Dylan chuckled awkwardly, "Y/N, somehow managed to get too into the script." Dylan eyed me, I glared at him angrily.

"Dylan was indicating Newt dies in this film. I was just stating he doesn't, not in this damn film." I improvised. The stranger laughed gently. "Just. Don't give the entire a scare like that again Dylan." Dylan waved, and the handsome stranger stared at me briefly before closing the door gently.

"You, are a great bullshiter." Dylan pointed at me, wiggling his finger. I got up , walking to Dylan. I started fixing his hair, and styling it, How I first imagined Thomas' hair was while I read the novel.

He looked in the mirror, "Is this why you are majoring in Make Up designing?" I sighed, "Is it really obvious?" I asked.

He reached his hand, messing my hair up. I laughed lightly, "Dylan not here." He smirked happily, "Anywhere is fine." He growled, I tsh ed at him. "What. Would you rather me make sex noises?" Dylan asked hushly. I widened my eyes , shaking my head. He opened his mouth, "Y/N, oh!" He moaned out.

Dylan smiled as the panic grew quickly. "You dickwad." I hit him on the arm and walked out his change room.

Dylan followed out quickly, leading me to the director. Dylan whispered something to the director. But within a snap, a seat was given to me, beside the producer.

Kindly the producer handed me headphones, I placed them on my head, walking the screen intently.

Dylan sat down, beside the handsome stranger. The actual fire crackling, "We call them Grievers." The heavy accent coated the words.

"And Scene!" The director shouted. Dylan smiled at the stranger. They chuckled lightly, before high Fiving one another.

I pulled the headphones down to my neck.

A crew member whispered in Dylan's ear, he looked up with a surprised face. "I don't know, would it really work? Yeah. She was the one who did my hair."