Disney Land

"Say cheese!" I giggled loudly as Thomas mumbled a small, "Cheese." I smiled widely, looking at the photo I just took of Thomas. "I will never understand why you made me take a picture with two chipmunks." Thomas' arm slithered around my waist and I looked up at him. He was shacking his head with a small smile on his face. I squealed and shook my head. "You look so cute though!" He took my phone out of my hands and scrunched his nose up. "My nose looks huge!" I took my phone back and squinted my eyes. "No it doesn't. It looks fine." I stood on my tippy toes and gingerly kissed the tip of his adorable nose. He laughed and gripped my waist.

With Thomas' right arm wrapped around my waist, he fished his left hand in his jean pocket and pulled out the crumbled up map of Disneyland. Removing his arm from my waist, he unfolded the map. I leaned in, scanning the mapping my eyes, trying to find a place where we haven't been. Thomas has been filming a lot lately, which has been hard, so when he got to take a couple days off, I couldn't be happier. What I didn't know, is that he planned to take me to Disneyland. Thomas knew how much I've been wanting to go to Disneyland, and ever since I moved in with him in his little apartment near Los Angeles, I couldn't help but mention once or twice how nice it'd be to go to Disneyland. So, when Thomas' plane landed and we got back to my apartment, he surprised me with two tickets to Disneyland. I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling, and neither could Thomas. The rest of the night, I talked about Disneyland and how excited I was.

"I say we head towards the castle and ride the Matterhorn." Snapping out of my thoughts l looked up Thomas who had a smile on his face and a raised eyebrow. I smiled and nodded my head. He chuckled lightly and stuffed the wrinkled map in his pocket. He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers. He started pushing his way through the crowd, giving my hand a squeeze a couple times. It's surprising that not a lot of people came up to us and asked to take a picture, or get an autograph from Thomas. It's so crowded, and with people doing there own things, I think no one really notices. But that's fine with me.

When we got in line for the Matterhorn, I realized the sun was going down, which made me sad. I loved spending time with Thomas, and I don't want him to leave. "Do you want anything?" I looked up at Thomas who was looking straight ahead. I shook my head yes. "Yeah, I'm kind of hungry." He looked at his watch while waking forward from the line moving. "Okay. We'll get something once we're done with this ride. I'm hungry to." He gave me a playful smile and I bumped his shoulder while laughing. "You're always hungry." He shrugged, another smile on his face. "What can I say, I'm a growing man." I giggled as he kissed my cheek, making me blush. He smirked at me as the line moved forward.

While waiting in line, Thomas and I immediately started talking about anything and everything. This is one of the things I loved about Thomas. We could talk about the dumbest things, but yet he doesn't care. 25 minutes later, we were at the front of the line. "And to make things worse I couldn't find my car keys, so I had to take the bus and stand next to some man that smelled like cheese." Thomas was laughing as I was telling him about the bad day I had a couple days ago. "Cheese?" I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah, it was disgusting." We laughed and made our way to the ride's cart. I didn't want to sit in the front, since it was only one seated, so I went to sit in the back. I heard Thomas laugh and grab my waist from behind me. I squealed as he turned me to face him. He had a silly smirk on his face, "Not so fast. You're sitting in the front not me." I shook my head and giggled. "No way. I'm not sitting in the front." I tried to escape from his strong grasp, but instead he picked me up and hoisted me into the front of the ride. I tried to get out, but he pushed me back down and went and sat right behind me. I pouted and turned to look at him. He smirked and I stuck my tongue out at him. "I hate you." Thomas leaned back and rested his hands on his knees. "Nah, you love me."