The Girl

Newt sprinted as fast as he could to the box. Not like it was unexpected for the box to be bringing another person up; it just meant another boy to go over everything again. If you asked Newt anything, he didn't even have to think twice about his.

He furrowed his eyebrows when Alby pulled open the box, an unfamiliar lying unconscious on the floor of the box. "A girl?" Newt almost scowled. Not that he despised girls or anything, he was just surprised. For the past three years, all they had gotten was guys. So getting a girl was a big surprise to him — to all of them.

He jumped into the box, landing as lightly as possible so he didn't startle her or anything. He crouched down, trying to get a better look of her face.

He got back up to his when her eyes fluttered open, embracing himself for the outburst. His eyebrows furrowed once again, the ends of his mouth curling down to a frown when he didn't get the outburst he'd been expecting. She slowly sat up, eyes scanning the unfamiliar environment.

She scrambled up to her feet, holding her hands into fists infront of her face as her eyes narrowed down to glare at Newt. She couldn't help but find him extremely attractive; but who knew what he'd done to her? He could've been the whole reason why she was in a place completely unfamiliar to her.

"Where am I?"

Newt held his hands up towards her, moving closer to her with small . "Calm down." She ignores Newt and turns to the other side, getting herself out of the box faster than anyone has. He watched in awe instead of chasing after her.

"Stop her before she gets anywhere!" Newt yelled as he motioned for Frypan and Winston to help him out of the box to chase after her.

Gally wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Oh, you're not going anywhere." She tried to wriggle out of his tight grasp but after realizing how she wasn't as strong as this guy was, she took measures into ways she knew how to get away. She stomped her foot down onto his, her teeth biting down hard onto the fleshy part of his forearm. He released her instantly, stumbling a few steps back.

She continued running, taking down more of the gladers that were running towards her. Newt leaned back, watching her in astonishment as she defended herself against some of the strongest gladers he knew.

He sighed and sprinted towards the girl, wrapping his arms loosely around her from behind. She squirmed out of his grip, bringing her arms back to throw a punch at Newt's face. He dodged to his right and grabbing the leg she flung towards Newt's side. He pulled her leg towards him, making her slip and drop on her back to the ground.

Newt dropped to his knees, straddling her. He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head and dropped all of his weight down onto her when he knew that she had the chances of escaping if he didn't because she could be stronger than him. She tossed and turned, screaming at the top of her lungs, pleading to Newt to let her go.

"Hey!" Newt yelled over her screams. "Stop yelling!"

"Let me go, please!" She screamed even louder, making Newt flinch at the piercing sound of her voice. "Please!"

"If you don't shut up, I'm going to kiss you!" Newt smirked when she stayed still, screams no longer streaming out from her mouth. "Okay, greenie. I'm Newt. Welcome to the glade."