"I love you in so many ways that I can't describe."

Thomas tossed and turned as he waited for (y/n) to get out of the shower.

They had just moved in together and he always slept with her next to him and woke up that way. He didn't like it any other way. It was either she's with him, or he doesn't get any sleep at all.

"I told you to go to sleep." Thomas sat up and his eyes moved to the figure standing by the door. The lights went on and she stood there with a playful grin on her face with her arms crossed against her chest.

"No, you didn't," Thomas defended himself, giving back the same playful grin.

"I did!" She argued. "Like an hour ago before I went to wash the dishes! You have filming tomorrow and you have to get up early, you idiot."

Thomas groaned and pulled her down on the bed with him as soon as she was close enough for him to reach her. He buried his face into her neck, placing light feathery kisses everywhere. "Bummer."

She giggled, turning around. "Come on, I've got to switch the lights off. I have to get this man child named Thomas Sangster to sleep if not he might lose his job and I'll never see him act in my favorite saga playing my favorite character."

"Stop, you're making me blush," Thomas teased. He pinched her nose, making her smack his hand away.

"Stop it, you annoying man child. Get to sleep," she complained but with a hint of playfulness in her tone. "Living with you is like babysitting a 5 year old, I swear."

"Oh, you love me," Thomas laughed. "Come on, you know you do."

"Of course I do." She let out a breath and brushed away the hair that covered his eyes. "And I always will."

He cupped her cheek and caressed it with his thumb, looking into her eyes lovingly. "I love you in so many ways that I can't describe."

"Well that took a sharp turn," she teased, booping his nose. "Come on, Tommy, time to get you to sleep."

Thomas groaned at the nickname as she untangled herself from him and walked towards the light switch by the door. "I told you not to call me that."

"The world is an unfair place, Tommy," she teased as the lights went out. Thomas heard her footsteps get louder and soon, the bed sunk and her body tangled itself with his again. "You like the nickname. You know you do."

"Only because you make it sound cute."