Remember Me?

You remember that day so vividly like it was a day or two ago. Waking up one day in a metal box with about 50 girls surrounding you, no memory of who you are or what you were before. It was a pain in the ass trying to remember anything and coming back with nothing but small snippets and parts of a memory, like looking through a keyhole.

But it didn't take you long to remember your name. It happened when they threw a party for you, and you had to show your running skills, but ended up tripping and falling onto a rock.

It didn't take you long though, as you were really clumsy, to fall again, but it was from one of the maze wall. You hit your head pretty hard and something in your mind clicked, and memories of a certain boy started coming back. His face, his body, his touches, his kisses. His blonde hair, his dark eyes, his kindness, his name. Newt.

You used to stay up late at night remembering and thinking of all the memories you both shared together, before you both got separated for something that, as much as you thought of it, didn't ring any bell.

You even asked some of the girls if they have seen any boy around, and they looked at you like some crazy lunatic. So you stayed quiet and never brought up the subject, until Aris came up the box one day.

After that all hell broke loose and you succeeded in escaping the maze. It was a some part of you felt that you were getting closer to something bigger, better. Like you would see him again.

~*~*~*

You were brought to your senses when the jeep blocking the only entry way of The Right Arm camp moved back, and in came Sonya, Harriet and a group of boys. But you didn't mind any of them when your eyes fell on a familiar boy. Newt.

You jumped out of your seat beside the rest of your group, jogging toward the group, shouting Newt's name like there was no tomorrow. The group turned to look at you like you were crazy, and got weired out when you leapt onto Newt, hugging him tightly.

"I thought you were dead" You whispered, tears forming.

He lightly pushed you away and looked at you quizzically. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" He slowly asked, his voice hoarse from the dryness in the weather.

You looked at him with shock, trying to stop yourself from breaking down. Sonya was the first to jump to your aid, standing beside you.

"Sorry, (Y/N) is in shock from almost losing her life. She might have mistaken you for someone else." She said, dragging you away from the group. Once you were safely hidden in a tent away from everyone, you broke down and Sonya hugged you tightly.

You slowly began to explain to her everything you know from when you fell down from the wall, up until you saw him.

She calmed you down and told you that she would try and help you in any way possible. You thanked her with a smile and stayed seated in the tent calming down slowly, while she went out to finish some business.

When you were well enough you resumed you seat beside the bonfire. Your friends kept gushing on how cute the other guys were and how one particular guy kept staring at you every once in a while.

You tried not to stare back at Newt or even give him a small glimpse afraid you'd break down again.

"So, (Y/n) that little stunt was really amusing. We were almost betting that you'd trip and fall. But you even made a more fool out of yourself. I mean calm down those hormones." One of the builder girls spoke, insulting you. Her builder clique laughed with her while some of the girls glared at her.

"At least she helped us out of the ma-" The girl to your left began to defend you, when the sound of helicopters filled the air, and distant gun shooting interupted her.