Chapter 16

Here's the next chapter. Warning chapter 17 will be mostly smut so if you do not agree with gay sex do not read. If you do please comment. I have never written a smut scene before and would like comments and feedback to see how I did. Thanks for the reads I just wish someone would comment. I would really appreciate it.

Niall’s point of view

I can’t believe my brothers. As if the baby pictures were not bad enough embarrassment they have to supply lube and condoms. Lou is standing there with a small smile on his face. We both look at each other and start laughing. Lou starts to gather his things for a shower and makes his way to the bathroom. After he closes the door I let out a sigh and collapse on the bed. This is going to be hard. Not only do I have to stay in the same room with him but we are sleeping in the same bed. I already dream of him and now I will be so close to him that I can reach out and touch him. And we even have a nightstand well supplied with what we need to pleasure each other. I can hear the water turn on and my mind wanders to an image of his hot body beneath the spray of the shower. I groan and adjust myself in my pants already sporting a slight bulge at the images my mind is focusing on. I am definitely having a cold shower when Louis gets out. I gather my things holding them in front of me to hide the evidence and wait on him to finish in the bathroom. He comes out and breezes past me in a pair of pajama bottoms with no top. “Bathroom’s all yours” he says walking toward the bed. I quickly close the door and start a cold shower.

After I have calmed down and washed off I exit the bathroom to see Louis sitting on the left side of the bed reading. He looks over at me and says “I hope you don’t mind me taking the left side.” “No that’s quite alright I always sleep on the right side” I answer him truthfully. I turn the main light off and make my way to the bed. I pull the covers back and lay down with my back to him pulling the covers up to my chin. He turns the bedside lamp off and I can feel the mattress shift as he lies down. It seems like forever but I am finally able to drift off to sleep. I wake up the next morning lying on my back in the middle of the bed with Louis’s head on my chest. He is snuggled into my side with his arm slung around my stomach and his leg thrown across mine. I look down and see that he is still asleep his soft pink lips slightly parted. I shift slightly to get more comfortable and he starts to mumble snuggling closer to me. He sighs in contentment and I can see a small smile form on his lips. I pull him even closer and kiss his forehead. Now he is half lying on top of me but I love this. I wish I could wake up like this every day. I doze back off only to be woken up later by Greg knocking on the door and telling us breakfast is ready. I softly rub Lou’s back to try and wake him. He nuzzles his face against my neck and mumbles “ten more minutes.”

“Come on Lou we need to get up breakfast is ready.” He tightens his arms around me and says “I don’t want to get up you are so warm. Want to stay here.” I cannot help myself at this point. He is so cute. I put two fingers under his chin angling his head so I can reach his lips. I give him a quick peck on his soft pink lips. I go to pull away and he whimpers in protest and tries to pull me in for another kiss. Our lips have just touched when the bedroom door opens and Harry saunters in. He jumps on the edge of the bed and yells “Time to get up little Nialler and little Lou!” I reach behind me and grab my pillow throwing it at him. He catches it and laughs bouncing on the end of the bed intently watching us. I choose to ignore him. I nuzzle my nose against the side of Lou’s neck and mumble in his ear “tonight I am making sure that door is locked.” He giggles and tries to sit up and untangle himself from the cover. Harry then decides to jump up and walk out of the room waving at us over his shoulder. Lou and I both climb out of bed and get ready for our day.

Louis’s point of view

I woke up this morning curled up against Niall. How did I get across the bed? I don’t remember moving. I look up at him. He has the face of an angel all pale and perfect. I could just look at him all day. I notice his eyelids flutter and I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. I feel him pull me closer pulling me half on top of him. He tenderly kisses my forehead and drifts back asleep. I could not go back to sleep so I just tangled my legs with his and enjoyed being in his arms. After his brother knocks he tries to wake me up but I remain still with my eyes closed. I do not want to get out of bed. Getting out of bed means leaving his arms and that is so not happening right now. I try to pretend like I am still half asleep. He pulls my face up and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. When he pulls back I think you are not getting away from me that easily. I pull him to me for another kiss when Harry walks in. I wanted to choke him. He is way too hyper for this early in the morning.