Chapter 15

Here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy. Comments and feedback are appreciated.

Louis’s point of view

Saturday is finally here. Today is the day we fly out to Ireland to meet Niall’s parents. Not only are we flying which is something I have never done before. We are flying on Niall’s private jet. He owns a freaking private jet. I am so excited to see it and nervous about flying. I think Niall and I are both nervous. Especially since he told me about his conversation with his mom a month ago. He told her that he was bringing someone special to meet her and the rest of the family but neglected to mention that I was a guy. I hope I am accepted by them. I hope that they do not reject Niall. I think that would break my heart more than their rejection of me. He is such a good person. I could not stand it if I was the cause of his family not wanting to be around him anymore.

I grab my suitcases and make my way to the front door. Josh comes right after me with his things. We have gotten ready a bit early so we decide to watch some television while we wait. I have packed and repacked my bags twice in hopes that I do not forget anything. My phone beeps and I open up my banking app. I have alerts set up to any changes in my account. I see that Niall has transferred $5,000.00 to my account just like he said he would. I quickly log out and pocket my phone. He has completely paid what he promised. I have found out that when he makes a promise he keeps it. Also I keep thinking about him being bi. I thought he was straight. That news has made me so happy. I might actually have a chance with him. I hear a knock at the door and rush to answer it. Niall is standing on the other side with a smile on his face. “Ready to go?” he asks while walking inside stopping in front of me cupping my cheek and leaning in to peck me on my lips. I am slightly taller than him and sometimes find it funny that he has to slightly look up at me. Liam rushes past us grabbing Josh and starts a snogging session. We both look at each other and roll our eyes. Niall taps a now breathless Liam and tells him it is time to go. Josh and Liam separate and Josh and I close the flat down for our two week trip. Niall and Liam take our bags and place them in the boot of Niall’s Jaguar.

The ride was uneventful and we quickly arrive at the small airport where his jet is housed. We are ushered to the private loading area. Our bags are taken from us and we board the plane. All of us settle into our seats. After around ten minutes the pilot informs us that he is ready to depart. Niall can sense my nervousness from his seat beside me. He grabs my hand and squeezes it lightly. I jerk when the jet starts to move. He rubs circles on the back of my hand trying to sooth me. We quickly leave the runway and are off. I have to admit at first I was nervous about flying but Niall was able to calm me down. I can now say I am enjoying it and I did not get air sick. The flight was not a long one and soon we find ourselves landing at a private hanger close to Mullingar. Our luggage is loaded into the rental car that is waiting on us and we begin the short drive to Niall’s parent’s house. Liam and Josh load their things in another rental and head to Liam’s family home. As we pull into the driveway I can feel my stomach churning. I feel Niall squeeze my hand and I look over at him giving him a weak smile. The car comes to a stop and I can see two people rush out of the front door. Niall jumps out and runs to them hugging his mum first then his dad. I recognize them from the pictures on his wall. His mum is crying and his dad looks so happy to see him. The rental has tinted windows so they have not noticed me yet. What will they think about him when he introduces me?

Niall’s point of view

I can tell that Louis is nervous. He has only briefly let go of my hand since we left his flat in London. We are now pulling up to my parent’s house. Words cannot describe the sheer panic on his face. He has told me why he is nervous while we were on the plane. He is afraid that my parents will reject me, or him, or both of us. I have tried to reassure that not all parents are like his but he is not listening to me. He is sitting in the seat of the rental car chewing on the thumbnail of the hand that is not tightly clutched to mine.