Chapter 17 (Mature)

Warning this chapter contains gay sex. I tried to write smut to the best of my abilities. If you do not want to read smut do not read this chapter. If you do I hope you enjoy.

Louis’s point of view

After we had our pictures made I could not help but tease Niall a little. I want him so badly. He looks over at me and I lick and bite my lip knowing that it will drive him crazy. I was not expecting him to do what he did at the table. His family was right there. I am sitting beside his mother trying to talk to her when I feel his hand on my thigh. His fingers ghosting over my leg definitely causes a slight bulge in my pants. I look around nervously but notice that everyone else is engrossed in conversation. I am glad about that because I know that my face is flushed. I tell him I want to go upstairs. I can see how eager he is. He did not even finish his food. He just rushes out of the dining room. I try to wait a few minutes before I leave the table.

I turn to Maura and excuse myself. She smiles at me and gives me a knowing look. I feel embarrassed but right now I want him so badly I do not care. I leave the table and rush upstairs. I make sure to lock the door. I do not want any interruptions. Niall lunges at me pinning me against the door. He begins to roughly kiss me. I run my tongue across his lower lip begging for entrance. He opens his mouth and I plunge my tongue into the hot silky depths of his mouth. He tastes unbelievable. Our tongues begin to dance and tangle around and fight for dominance. He wins the battle and caresses every inch of my mouth. We pull apart both gasping for air and he begins to pepper kisses along my jaw line. He tugs at the back of my hair causing me to arch my neck closer to him. He finds my sweet spot and nips and sucks at it causing a loud moan to escape my lips. He pulls away and attaches his lips to mine again. Without breaking our kiss he pulls me toward the bed stopping beside it. His hands caress my back and I can feel their heat through the thin fabric of my shirt. He grabs the hem of my shirt and breaks contact with my lips long enough to mutter the words “off.”

He tugs my shirt over my head and tosses it somewhere in the room. Before he can kiss me again I decide I will return the favor and take his shirt off. I reach for the top button and kiss the base of his neck that I have now exposed. He moans and tangles his fingers in my hair. I slowly unbutton each button of his shirt kissing the pale skin that I am now exposing to my hungry gaze. I stop at the waistband of his pants and notice he is already hard. I take a moment to focus on his defined six pack kissing and licking all of the ridges and valleys. He reaches down and pulls me up towards him twisting around and pushing me onto the bed. He might be a little smaller than me but he is strong. I find that I quite like being dominated. He climbs over top of me straddling me and latches onto my neck again. He kisses, nips, and sucks his way to my collarbone. Then nips his way down to my chest and then blows his hot breath over one of my nipples causing it to pebble. I arch my back as he swirls his tongue around each nipple and sucks them making them sensitive to the touch. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach kissing the line from my belly button to the top of my pants. He reaches up and palms my hardening length.

Niall then unbuttons my chinos and pulls the zipper down with his teeth and damn if that isn’t one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. He tugs my pants off dropping them on the floor and leaving me in my boxers. He crawls back up my body and kisses me again. I place my hands on his chest pushing him over straddling him my bum firmly planted on his erection. I lean over and proceed to give him a big love bite on his collarbone. When I feel I have left a dark enough mark I focus on his mouth. As I am kissing him my fingers fumble with the button on his pants. I finally have his pants undone and shift down so that I can pull them off dropping them on the floor next to mine. I slowly climb up his body palming his crotch and stopping to kiss each thigh right below where the boxers end he lets out a loud gasp and throws his head back onto the pillow behind him. I crawl back up kissing his pale creamy skin as I go. I kiss his delectable mouth slipping my tongue in briefly before pulling away from him and whispering “would you like to top or bottom.” He looks at me and blushes and says “I don’t know I have never done this before with a guy or a girl.” I look down at his gorgeous face and look into his eyes “That’s o.k. we can learn together I am a virgin too. I have never slept with a guy or girl either. Let me bottom this time and you can do it next time.”

I attach my lips to his mouth and start grinding my crotch against him. My mouth swallows his moan. He grabs my waist and flips me over onto my back. He runs his fingers down my side reaching the hemline of my boxers. He slowly lowers them exposing my length. The boxers are slid down my legs and quickly join my pants on the floor. He takes me in his hand circling his thumb around the tip where a little bit of pre cum has leaked out. He continues to stroke me while he leans over and kisses me again. He pulls away long enough to retrieve the lube and a condom from the bedside table. I reach to grasp the waistband of his boxers and pull them down as far as I can get them with him on top of me. He assists me and soon we are both naked. I stare at his considerable size with a little bit of nervousness. I am worried it will not fit.

He opens the lube and coats his fingers. He uses his thighs to spread my legs and positions one finger at my opening. He begins kissing me again as he sinks one finger inside of me to his knuckle. I let out a small squeak at the invasion. He begins to move his finger in and out and I can feel myself relaxing a little. A second finger joins the first one and after a few seconds of tensing up I relax again. He begins to scissor his fingers opening me up even more. A third finger is inserted and he slightly curls them up as he sinks them all the way. His fingertips brush my prostate. I jerk my hips up to meet his hand and pull my lips from his and gasp. He plunges his fingers in a few more times nailing my prostate every time. I am beginning to writhe underneath him and whimper. I can’t take much more of this. I have to have him inside of me. “Niall please” I beg looking into his eyes. He slides the condom on and coats it with lube. He positions his member at my opening and slowly pushes inside of me. When he is completely encased inside of my body he stops for a moment to allow me to adjust. I will have to admit it hurts but after I have adjusted I really enjoy the feeling of him stretching me, filling me.

He slowly pulls back and then snaps his hips forward sinking into me completely again brushing my prostate. I moan and dig my fingers into his shoulders. He begins to pound into me hitting my prostate with every single thrust. I arch my pelvis up so that he can go even deeper. Our lips attach and we moan into each other’s mouths. He jerks his lips away from me and says “Lou you are so tight. It feels so good baby so good.” He reaches down with his fingers that are still covered in lube and strokes my member in time to his thrusts. I can feel the tension coil deep in my belly. I know that I am not going to last long. I moan and then find my release coating my stomach and his hand. He thrusts a few more times crying out and finding his own release deep inside of me. He collapses on top of me pressing his lips to mine. He slowly pulls out of me and I find I miss the feeling of him filling me. He pulls the condom off and ties the end of it up. He looks at me and says “come on let’s take a shower and get cleaned up.” He helps me stand and we walk into the bathroom.