Chapter 54

Louis's point of view

I cannot believe it. We will be heading to the rehearsal dinner in just a few hours. Our bachelor party is tomorrow and then the wedding the next day. On Saturday I will officially be Mr. Tomlinson-Horan. I have been going over my vows just knowing that I will mess up on them. I am so nervous because I want them to be perfect. I am sitting on the bed chewing on my lip and rereading my vows for the thousandth time. Niall comes into the bedroom and walks over to me. "What are you doing babe" He leans down and kisses my cheek trying to see what my paper says. I quickly fold it up and shake my head at him. "No peeking. These are my vows to you and you will not know them until our wedding day." He laughs and starts to walk off. I playfully slap his bum and he turns around and tackles me. We both fall back on the bed giggling. "I love you" I whisper. He looks down at me and whispers back. "I love you more." He leans in and softly kisses me. He goes to pull away but I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him back down for another kiss. He groans into my mouth and deepens the kiss nibbling on my bottom lip. He ghosts his fingers down my chest reaching for the hem of my shirt when there is a knock at the door. "Nialler, little Lou. Zayn and I are getting ready to head out to set up the rehearsal dinner. See you guys there." Harry says. I hear Niall mumble "cock blocker" under his breath. I laugh and peck his lips. "Niall care to join me in the shower. You are a very dirty boy and I cannot wait to clean you up." He smirks at me and stands pulling me off of the bed. He walks quickly towards the bathroom and I cannot help but admire his cute little bum. My member twitches at the thought of going deep into that cute little bum of his. Sucking on his neck while he screams my name. I tuck the paper my vows are on in my dresser drawer and join him in the shower.

After a very long, intense, and satisfying shower for both of us we are now in our room getting dressed. Soon we find ourselves in the living room. Mum and Maura are waiting for us. They both are excited, after all we will get to see the church and how they decorated it. Mum pulls me in for a hug and asks if we are ready to go. The girls have already left with Liam and Josh who had promised them ice cream before rehearsal. We pile into the Range Rover and quickly make our way to the church. The pastor has promised to unlock the doors for us early so that mum and Maura can put any finishing touches they would like to the decorations. We meet with him and soon find our way to the front of the church. I am so glad Niall picked this one. It is small and quaint and just beautiful. The foyer contains some of the most beautiful stained glass windows I have ever seen. There are two doors leading into the sanctuary. Mum looks at us and says. "Niall you can enter on the right Lou on the left. You both can walk down the aisle and meet center stage. Then hold hands and climb the steps to where the pastor will be standing. Harry and Greg will already be standing to the right of the stage and Liam and Josh to the left." Liam and I have become good friends and he was honored to be one of my best men. We decided to forgo traditional weddings and have two best men on each side. Phoebe and Daisy are our flower girls. Josh will be holding Louis's ring while Greg will be holding Niall's. The rehearsal starts in an hour so that give us enough time to have a good look at the decorations before everyone arrives. Niall and I both decide to enter together. As soon as I open the door I cannot help but gasp. It's perfect.

An arch adorns the opening of each aisle with ivy, various greenery and white roses intertwined covering the arch. Each pew is connected by flowing white material with every other pew topped with a beautiful white rose floral arrangement. There is a larger matching arch where we will be standing with two spiraling candelabras on each side of the arch. Each candelabra is dripping with white roses and greenery. There is a white runner that goes from the back to the front of the church. Mum and Maura did exactly what we wanted. Simple but elegant is the best way I can think of describing this. I turn to Niall and see a beautiful smile light up his face. I can tell he likes it just as much as I do. I give mum and Maura a hug. "Thank you this is beautiful. I would not change a thing." Niall repeats my sentiments as he hugs them. The rest of our party soon arrives and we practice for the actual wedding. Niall and I are both excited and try to keep everything light hearted and funny. Greg and Josh pretend like they lost the rings and Liam and Harry are making faces at each other. Everyone including the pastor erupts in laughter more than once. We soon find ourselves climbing into our cars and driving to where the rehearsal dinner is located. Harry's crew out did themselves yet again. The food is delicious. Greg soon stands and says "I have an announcement to make. I just want to say that I am so happy that my little brother has found someone who he can spend the rest of his life with. I would also like to announce an addition to our family. Denise and I are expecting our first child. Niall you Harry, Zayn, And Louis will be uncles in around eight months" The room erupts with cheers and congratulations. We finish up with the dinner and make our way back home. Niall and I are both lying in bed snuggled up to each other. He kisses the top of my head and soon falls asleep. His pink lips parted and snoring softly. I kiss him lightly on the chin and curl up to his chest thinking about how lucky I am.

Picture on the side is where I was able to get my inspiration for the wedding decorations.