Chapter 21 Mature

Zayn’s point of view

I arrive at my parent’s house to pick up my suit for Greg’s wedding. Dad picked it up from the dry-cleaners for me and hung it in his closet. My car is in the shop so I had a co-worker drop me off. He will be back in about an hour to get me. That gives me just enough time to grab the suit and eat the lunch mum left for me in the refrigerator, then drop the suit off at my flat before I have to be back at work. Mum did not have to prepare lunch for me but she did anyway when she found out I was dropping by. She is the best mum. She has always been there for me and Cass.

I walk upstairs to their room pick up the suit and was getting ready to go back downstairs when I hear voices. I stopped for a second to listen to the conversation. What I hear makes my blood run cold. What is Cassandra doing? Who is Luke? I had no idea she was like this. It does not even sound like her voice talking right now. I thought she loved Niall. She only wants him for his money. She wants to hurt Louis and cause them to break up. Is she actually planning on physically hurting Louis? And she actually snarled the word faggot. Has she always felt that way about gays? Does she feel that way about me? She always seemed to support me but now I am not so sure. It is hard to find out that your sister that you love could be this cold this devious. I make sure they are gone then rush out of the door calling Harry as I am running down the sidewalk. I just hope I can get to Niall in time to explain what is going on.

Niall’s point of view

I am lying in bed curled up to Louis thinking about how much my life has changed in just a few short days. I have the most amazing boyfriend. He is just perfect. He is currently asleep with his head on my chest. His pink lips slightly parted and soft snores coming out of his mouth. I am so glad we have this time to spend together and strengthen our relationship. I am seriously considering asking Louis to move in with me. I already know that Liam is going to ask Josh to move into his flat with him. It would be perfect. I would love to spend every night in Louis’s arms. Its early morning now and the house is quiet. Everyone is still asleep. It is a great time for thinking about the future. I want to ask Louis to marry me. I am so afraid he will think it is too soon. I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him. I cannot even imagine myself with anyone else. I formulate a plan. Harry and I are going out for our final tuxedo fittings this afternoon. Louis is staying and helping mum with last minute wedding details. I am going to buy Louis an engagement ring. I hope that I can find one that will be perfect for him. I already know his ring size. He went with mum to pick up some table decorations yesterday and there were decorative silver rings tied with ribbon that are going to be used for the floral arrangements on the tables. After they had unloaded the car he jokingly tried on one of the rings and found it to be a perfect fit. After he sat the decoration down and walked off I grabbed it and placed it in my pocket to take to the jewelers later. I pull Louis close and drift off to sleep again. I am not sure how long I am out but I can feel Louis start to stir and I find myself awake and kissing the top of his head. He looks up at me and smiles. I pull his face close and peck him on the lips. He pulls away and wines “Niall I have morning breath.” I quickly reply “So do I. I don’t care I just want to kiss you so badly.” I shift so that our chests are touching and pull him close. I have just touched my lips to his again when someone knocks. “Little Niall little Lou are you guys up? Breakfast is ready” Harry calls.

 Louis sighs and nuzzles my neck. He detaches himself from my arms and heads toward the bathroom. I can hear the shower start. I hear Harry knocking again and I quickly open the door. He brushes past me and looks around the room with a smirk on his face. “I just wanted to make sure the room was still intact. With all of the groans, screams, and moans coming from this room last night I wanted to make sure no one was being tortured in here.” I roll my eyes at him but motion Harry closer and whisper. “I need your help later on today. I want to ask Louis to marry me soon and need to find the perfect engagement ring. I need you to keep this a secret. I have not even told mum yet. Can you help me look when we go get fitted later on today?” Harry’s eyes widen and he grabs me in a bone crushing hug. “I am so happy for you. I’m sure he will say yes. Of course I will help. Thank you for trusting me with this secret.”

We can hear the water stop in the bathroom and he smiles and quickly exits our room. Louis walks out in a towel and goes toward the dresser to grab a pair of boxers. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him close while kissing his neck. He leans into my chest and gasps as my mouth finds his sweet spot. “Niall we have a lot to do today” he reminds me as he turns in my arms and wraps his arms around me pulling me close and kissing me. I run my fingers down his back stopping at his waist long enough to pull the towel loose and drop it on the floor. I then grab his perfectly curved bum and squeeze. He gasps into my mouth and I take advantage of his open lips by plunging my tongue in and caressing every velvety inch of his hot mouth. I pull him towards the bathroom and whisper “shower with me.” He nods in agreement and we enter the bathroom locking the door behind us. We ended up using up all of the hot water and were very late for breakfast.

Louis’s point of view

I woke up this morning in Niall’s arms. I wish I could do this every morning. He pulls me close for a kiss and we were interrupted by Harry. I decide to take a quick shower and finish quickly wrapping a towel around my waist. As I am grabbing a pair of clean boxers Niall grabs me and kisses my neck finding my sweet spot. I try to remind him that we have a busy day planned but all thoughts are pushed out of my mind when he drops my towel and squeezes my bum. He asks if we can shower together and of course I nod my head in agreement. He turns the shower on to the perfect temperature takes his boxers off and climbs in pulling me with him. He pushes me against the side of the shower kissing me passionately. He pulls his lips away from mine and peppers kisses all along my jaw line. His fingers trail down my chest stopping at my bellybutton. His lips soon follow the direction his hands took and he is now on his knees in front of me. He kisses my inner thighs slowly making his way to my erection. I am carding my hands through his hair and gasping at the feelings he has awakened in me. When he reaches my erection he licks a stripe up the underside going all the way to the head. He then takes his tongue and swirls it around the tip causing me to let out a gasping moan. He takes his tongue and licks the slit at the top and then softly sucks the tip of my erection into his mouth. Niall then wraps his hand around the base of my length and pulls more of me into his mouth. His head begins to bob and he hollows his cheeks to make his mouth tighter as he sucks me off. He makes a humming noise and I can feel the vibrations on my cock. I am having a hard time not pushing myself deeper into his mouth. I am so close. I can feel my tip touch the back of his throat. Does he not have a gag reflex?

 “Niall I’m going to cum.” I try and warn him in case he wants to stop but he continues to deep throat me sucking even harder. I can feel the tension coil deep in my belly and I find myself shattering in a mind-blowing orgasm. He gags a little but swallows all of what I give him. He then stands up in front of me and I grab his face pulling him in for a kiss. I can taste the bitterness of my release on his tongue but I don’t care. As I kiss him I wrap my hand around his prominent erection moving it slowly up and down. I trace the tip with my thumb every time I reach his head. I only takes a few strokes and his eyes roll back in his head as he releases all over my hand. “Don’t worry babe I’ll return the favor and suck you off tonight.” I whisper in his ear. We quickly wash each other as the water is beginning to get cold. After dressing we both go downstairs into the kitchen to find Greg and Harry finishing up their breakfast. Greg leans over and whispers. “How was the shower sex Niall?” I look over at Niall to find him blushing. “You both seem to be very vocal lovers. Your voices definitely carried out into the hallway when I was passing by your room. And with what I could hear last night and this morning you definitely enjoyed yourself. Got to go I have to work today. See you both at dinner.” Greg quickly exits and Harry to my surprise does not have anything to say. He just winks at Niall and leaves the kitchen. I look over at him confused and Niall just shrugs his shoulders and smiles. We quickly eat breakfast and head out of the kitchen to start our errands for the day.