Chapter 55

A little bit of smut at the end. Hope you enjoy.

Niall's point of view

The bachelor party that Harry, Greg and Josh have thrown us is well under way. They decided that we both would have the same party instead of having two separate ones. I am so glad because that means I get to spend more time with my BooBear. Mum and Jay insisted that we should go with the tradition of not seeing each other before the wedding so they are shipping Louis off to Josh and Liam's tonight. I do not know if I will be able to sleep without him. Even though I have to travel for my business I always take Lou along. I have never spent a night away from him since he moved in with me. Louis notices my downturned mouth and kisses my lips softly. "What's wrong babe?" he asks even though I have a feeling he already knows the answer. "I don't want you to go to Liam's tonight. I want you with me. You know I have a hard time sleeping without you beside me." He pulls me close and wraps his arms around me. "I will miss you too. I might have to sneak out and climb in through our window. Don't want the mum's to see me. I could be like Tom Cruise in that Mission Impossible movie. Do you think Josh and Liam would notice I'm gone?" He giggles and kisses my lips again. I wrap my arms around him deepening our kiss. After a minute he pulls away and whispers "Well the one good thing about not seeing you the night before the wedding is that I will want you even more. I just can't wait for the honeymoon." He purrs in my ear nibbling on my sweet spot. I gasp and tighten my fingers on his hips. "Hey save it for the honeymoon." Greg says jokingly beside me. Louis and I reluctantly pull apart and he cuddles into my side as I face Greg. I am so glad no one hired a stripper for this party. I just could not handle that. The only guy I want to see naked is my Boo.

The party is starting to wind down and I know that I soon will be telling Lou goodnight and leaving to go home to an empty bed. Louis and I gravitate toward each other despite the groups of people who are still here. I pull him off to the side of the room and kiss him rather desperately. He returns the kiss and I soon find myself pressed into the wall with Louis's hot body against mine. I am not exactly sure how long we are kissing. Louis and I are in our own little world. Just behind us someone clears their throat. I sigh and pull away from Lou's delectable mouth muttering the words "cock blocker." Harry just gives me a cheeky grin and grabs Louis's arm pulling him away from me. "Come on Louis you are riding with me and Zayn and we are leaving now." I sigh and lean over to him for one final kiss before he is whisked away by Harry. How pathetic am I. I miss him already and it has only been a few minutes. I sigh and realize that the party has ended. How long were we snogging in the corner of the room? Greg comes over to me and looks at me sympathetically. "I know how you feel. I did not want to be away from Denise but just think tomorrow you will be married and then you get to wake up next to him for the rest of your lives." I smile at that thought and bid him goodbye making my way to my car. I pull into the garage and make my way into my too quiet house. Mum and Jay are not back yet from wherever they went. The girls are already asleep under the watchful eye of Lottie.

Speaking of Lottie I see her sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit beside her. "Why are you up so late?" I ask. She looks over at me with tears in her eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask pulling her into my side for a hug. She starts sobbing and lays her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes she calms down and wipes her tears with her shirt. She sighs and looks up at me. "I guess I am just a little sad. I really wish things had not gotten bad between Louis and Mark. I know how important it is to have your father at your wedding and they were always close when Louis was growing up. And I am a little jealous of you if you want me to be honest. Soon you will be the focus of Louis's world and I am afraid he will not love me as much. I have always thought he was the best big brother that any girl could have. I was so upset when he was away from me for that year he thought we had abandoned him. I just knew something was wrong but I could never figure it out. I am sorry if after hearing this that you think I don't like you. I really do. I think you will make the best brother-in-law a girl could have. And I have to admit I am so happy about how much he loves you and how much you love him in return. Louis's face lights up every time he looks at you. I can tell that he would do anything for you. And that you would do anything for him." I look down at Lottie and smile. "Louis loves you and that will never change. You and Louis share a bond that I will never be able to have with him. You are his family and you guys share a history. He will not love you any less because he is married to me. Family is forever. And I just want you to know I am honored to be a part of this one." Lottie smiles and leans up to kiss my cheek. "I feel a lot better now. Goodnight Niall. Love you" she whispers and makes her way to bed. I look over to see Jay standing in the doorway. She walks over to me and smiles as she pulls me into a hug. "Thank you for what you said. I knew something was wrong with her but I could not get it out of her. You are so sweet. I am honored for you to become a part of our family. My Lou could not have found a better partner in life." She tiptoes and kisses my cheek wishing me goodnight and walks to her room. Mum walks in and sees me standing there and wishes me goodnight as well. I decide to go to bed and try to get some sleep.

I sigh and enter my empty room. I quickly undress deciding to shower in the morning. I pull on a pair of pajama bottoms and climb into bed. I toss and turn for what seems like hours but really by looking at the clock is only thirty minutes. I sigh and try to decide if I just need to go kidnap him and drag him back here. I hear my phone alert me and see that I have an incoming Skype. It's Louis. I eagerly connect and see his smiling face. "Hey baby I can't sleep I miss you" He whispers. I smile and say "I miss you too. I have tried to go to sleep but it is so hard without you beside me." "Well at least you are not over here. I have had to listen to Harry and Zayn having sex in the next room for over an hour now. I can tell that they are trying to be quiet but now they are getting rather loud." Just then I could hear a loud moan and Harry exclaim. "Harder Zayn harder. Right there right fucking there." Either Liam's walls are very thin or Harry is really screaming. I laugh and Louis and I look at each other through the screen. "Do you think we are like that? No never mind I know we are like that. I just cannot help being vocal around you especially when you are pounding into me." He whispers seductively. I cannot help but get hard at the mental image he has painted for me. "Lou if you keep talking like that I am going to need an ice cold shower."

Louis chuckles and I can see him palm himself through the boxers he has on. He tilts back his head and lets out a soft moan working his hand inside and stroking his member. Louis puts the phone down and angles it to where I can still see him. "Niall I need you so much right now." He whispers stroking himself. "I have had to listen to them having sex and it has made me really want you. I want you so bad." He gasps then throws his head back licking and biting his lip. I groan at how turned on he is right now. I find myself stroking my now painfully hard member. I seductively reply. "Just imagine me there with you. I am right beside you in bed. I am running my fingers down your chest. My lips are at your throat kissing your sweet spot. I am sucking on your neck giving you a huge love bite. Marking you so the whole world knows you are mine." Louis gasps and I can see him trailing his hand down his chest following the path that I normally take when I touch him. He looks at me with lust filled eyes. "You have just stretched me and have thrust deep inside of me. You soon start pounding into me." "Niall I am so close." He sobs and I can see him working his length faster. "So am I babe." I whisper. A few strokes later both of us cum a few seconds apart. We both collapse on our beds in orgasmic bliss. I reach for the tissues that I keep on my nightstand and clean myself up. I can see that Louis is doing the same. We look at each other both wearing satisfied smirks. "I still want you next to me" he yawns and cuddles with a pillow looking at me with love shining so brightly from his eyes that he could rival the sun. "Believe me I want to be there so badly." "Well at least Harry and Zayn have stopped." Louis chuckles and pulls the phone closer so that he can see me better. We both are rather tired and drift off to sleep looking at each other.

The next chapter is the wedding. Are you guys excited? It will probably be a few days before I post the next chapter. I have so many different ideal that I can't pick. Also have lots to do. Thanks for reading. <3.