Chapter 20

This chapter is dedicated to @niallersfavoritefood for taking the time to read my story and commenting. Thank you. 

Niall’s point of view

It is now two o’clock in the morning and I am wide awake. The party ended around ten. Louis and I helped clean up and then came back to our room and made love again. I bottomed this time and I have to admit I am a little sore. Little Lou as Harry likes to call him is not so little. And he is definitely very vocal when he tops. I am pretty sure I will hear it from Greg and Harry in the morning although I did enjoy him moaning my name over and over again. I slip out from under Lou and gently lay him on the bed. He mumbles and grabs my pillow cuddling with it. I lean over and kiss his forehead and whisper “I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I make my way to the kitchen and try to find something to eat. Making love twice in one day has given me a huge appetite. I really did not want to leave Louis. He looked so cute curled up on my chest. But my growling stomach almost woke him up twice. After I eat I’ll return to the room and cuddle with him again. Who knows I might even wake him up for round three.

I have just opened the refrigerator when I hear a soft knock at the door. I go to answer it and am surprised by what I see. Cassandra is standing there with tears pouring down her cheeks. Her hair is disheveled and her dress is ripped at the shoulder. She throws herself in my arms sobbing quietly and whispers “help me please help me.” I quickly pull her inside closing the door. She is sobbing into my chest. I hold her for a few seconds and then pry her hands from around my neck pushing her slightly away and putting some distance between us. “What’s wrong Cass?” She looks up at me and her lower lip starts to tremble. “After I left the party I met up with my boyfriend. He took me out and proceeded to get drunk. H-he tried h-he tried to force himself on me. I fought him off and ran this was the closest place to run to.” She started sobbing again throwing herself at me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I patted her gently on the back and told her that I would call Zayn to come pick her up. She wraps her arms tighter around me and I look over her shoulder and see Louis standing in the doorway. He has his arms crossed and a very angry expression on his face.

Louis’s point of view

I woke up to an empty bed. Where could Niall have gone? I checked the bathroom and did not find him there. Maybe he went to the kitchen to get something to eat. That man loves his food. I quickly throw on some pajama bottoms and go downstairs. I hear whispers coming from the living room. I walk to the doorway and see a sight that makes my blood boil. Niall and Cassandra are in each other’s arms again. But this time he has his arm around her. Niall looks over at me with a shocked expression on his face. I quickly turn and rush up the stairs slamming the bedroom door and locking it. I lean against the door and slide down my bottom hitting the floor sobs escaping my lips. How could he do this to me? He said he loved me. Why is he meeting her in the middle of the night? I hear a knock on the door. The doorknob rattles as he tries to open it. “Lou please let me in. Please let me explain.” I can then hear him talk to someone. “Greg Cassandra is downstairs can you please drive her home.” Greg must have heard me slam the door and woken up. Niall again begs from the opposite side of the door. “Please Lou let me in. Please.” I stand and unlock the door. He rushes in and quickly closes the door behind him locking it. He turns and I can tears falling from his eyes. He reaches for me but I jerk back and walk to the other side of the room putting the bed between us. Sobs continue to escape my lips. Niall walks over to me and I realize that the position I am in is not good. I am in the corner of the room. My only escape from him now is to crawl across the bed.

“Lou I was in the kitchen getting something to eat when someone knocked. Cassandra came rushing in crying and telling me that her boyfriend was drunk and tried to rape her. She threw herself at me and I patted her back and told her I was calling Zayn when you walked in. I was only trying to help her. I swear nothing happened. I don’t want her. I never wanted her I only want you. Did you get a good look at her? She had a scratch on her face and her dress was torn. Lou you know me. I would never do anything to hurt you. I would never cheat on you. I love you Lou.” He stops talking and stands there with this broken expression. Tears are flowing down his face. I look into his eyes and can tell he’s speaking the truth.

Now that I am calmer I do remember seeing her dress ripped. What am I thinking? Niall loves me I know deep down inside that he would never intentionally hurt me. I walk over to him and pull him into my arms. He rests his head on my shoulder and continues to quietly cry. I cup his cheek and pull his face to where we are nose to nose. “I believe you Niall. But please don’t put yourself in a situation like that again. Please let her go to her family if she is in trouble. Try not to be alone with her.” I tilt my head to the side and gently kiss his lips. He pulls me closer to him and traces my lower lip with his tongue begging for entrance. We can both taste the saltiness of our tears on each other’s lips. I gladly open my mouth. He explores my mouth with his tongue taking his time and ensuring every part has been touched. His hand trails to the top of my pajama pants. He is getting ready to lower me on the bed when I hear a knock at the door.

Niall pulls apart from me and goes to answer it. Greg slips in and demands to know what’s going on. Niall quickly explains and he nods his head. Greg replies “That is exactly what she told me on the way home. Only she told me not to tell Zayn. She did not want him hurting her boyfriend. He was drunk and she did not believe he meant to do what he did. I am just glad she is o.k. hopefully she can work it out with her boyfriend. Goodnight you two and try to keep the noise level down. It is really hard to sleep listening to your little brother yelling the words harder Lou over and over again. But I am glad you are putting our present to good use.” He says as he walks out of the door. I shut the door behind him locking it and turn to Niall with a smirk on my face. I look over at him and lick and bite my lip. I can see his eyes darken. “Since we are awake how about round three?” I cheekily reply throwing myself in his arms.

Cassandra’s point of view

I really thought I was getting somewhere with Niall last night. After my pretend attack he was cuddling me. Then he had to walk in! Niall looked at him and immediately left me and ran after him. He really has Niall deceived. Niall does not want to be with him. He still has feelings for me he still wants me. He even held me in his arms and called me Cass. Then he gets Greg to drive me home. He cannot even come back down stairs because of him! I vow I will make Louis pay.

I call Luke up and tell him to meet me at my parent’s house in twenty minutes. “You can just get rid of Louis make him go away for good. Niall will forget about him. And you can always blame it on Luke” the dark voice that is constantly saying things in my head snarls. I decide to take a walk and go over my plan in my head maybe the voices can help me. After all they are what encouraged me to date Niall and that is how I discovered he is the love of my life. “Make sure you take his body somewhere no one can find it. After all he is just a worthless faggot. It’s not as if anybody will miss him.” Another voice tells me. I have always listened to the voices and they helped get me through some tough times. I sometimes wonder if they are the voices of my dead parents. They died in a car crash when I was six. I lived in an orphanage for about a year and then was adopted by the Malik’s. No one even knows that I can hear these voices. When I was at the orphanage a child a little bit older than me told the people taking care of us that he heard voices in his head all the time, and they told him to do things. He was diagnosed with something called schizophrenia. They put him on some kind of medicine but he just got worse. He tried to stab our caretaker with a fork at dinner one time and was taken away. I did not want to be taken away so I told no one about my voices. I have everyone thinking I am a sweet girl. If they only knew who I really am they would be surprised.

I meet Luke in front of my parent’s house and we both walk in. I do not have to worry about being interrupted. My parents and Zayn are at work. I go over my next plan which Luke does not agree with. I want him to hit me a few times so that I am bruised and then I will go find Niall while he is alone and gain his sympathy. I will tell him that my boyfriend beat me while drunk. And the bruises will help. I will have already gotten rid of Louis and he will not have him distracting him. Luke reluctantly agrees. I still have him wrapped around my finger. “Luke you don’t have to worry babe.” I say while giving him a quick kiss. “When I have Niall away from that faggot that has turned him against me we will get married. Then after I get his money I will divorce him. Then we can be together forever. We also must make sure Louis is out of the picture. I do not want a stupid faggot hanging around Niall and me. Let’s go find him and encourage him to leave. Then you can hit me and I will run to Niall. He has such a big heart I know he will help me. “Now go find Louis and quickly get rid of him before he can ruin Niall.” The voice in my head tells me. Luke and I both exit the house not knowing that Zayn was at the top of the stairs and has heard everything.