Chapter 57

I am going to try and post some pictures on the side of my inspiration for this chapter. Hope I can get them on the side. Thanks for reading my story. I love the comments I have had.

Niall's point of view

The pastor has just announced us. I squeeze Louis's hand and he looks over at me and smiles. I lift his hand up and kiss the top of it. We descend the steps and walk out of the church hand in hand. We position ourselves at the back so that we can thank those who came to our wedding. Louis is so amazing. He is hugging and chatting with the well-wishers as they come up to us. Gone is the insecure person I fell in love with. He has been replaced by a confident person who has become my world. I just can't get over how much he means to me. Finally the church clears out and Louis and I go sign the marriage license and have our wedding pictures taken. We are soon ushered to our limo and are on our way to the reception. On the way there I just cannot help myself. I pull him as close as I can. "Hello husband" I whisper seductively. He smiles that beautiful smile of his and bites his lip. My breath hitches and I tighten my hold on him. He knows what that does to me. I let out a low growl and pull him as close as I can. I passionately kiss him nibbling and sucking on his lower lip causing him to moan. We arrive in a pile of tangled limbs and swollen lips. The driver opens the door and we walk into the building and to the reception area. I cannot wait to see what it looks like. Mum and Jay have planned this reception. I still do not know how they were able to keep it a secret. Lou and I were not told anything about it. We enter the room to the cheers of our family and friends. I have to say I am speechless. Once again mum and Jay have outdone themselves. The table where Louis and I as well as our families will sit is on a raised platform covered with cream tablecloths. Beautiful floral arrangements are spread across the table. We have stands with flower arrangements behind us. Behind the flower arrangements cream colored fabric is draped from the ceiling to the floor. The tables where our guests will be served are covered with a darker cloth. The chairs surrounding the tables have white fabric tied to the back. The place settings are perfection. Candles are at our table as well as the guests tables creating a soft glow.

Louis and I just stand there for a few minutes taking it all in. Mum and dad walk over to us and pull us into a hug. Jay and the girls walk over as well and they all grab us and pull us into this massive group hug. Louis and I make our way over to our table and are stopped at least a dozen times by well-wishers. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see the lady who gave us the rings. "Meredith how are you" Louis exclaims and pulls her into a hug. They both became quite close that time I took him to meet her before we returned from Ireland. We had lunch and they chatted like they were old friends. Meredith told me that Louis reminded her of her brother. Louis pulls away from her and I pull her into a hug. She smiles and pats my cheek. "I am so glad you have found happiness. May you both live long and healthy lives." She hugs us again and walks to her table. We seat ourselves and soon dinner is served. Harry's crew outdid themselves yet again. Lou and I decided to get something different so that we could try each other's. Our appetizers consisted of lobster shrimp and crab salad with champagne shallot vinaigrette and a wild mushroom risotto. Louis tried the risotto and let out a soft moan. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You are only supposed to make those sounds for me." He blushed and bit his lip. "Sorry it's just so good." He held out a forkful for me to try. "You're right it is good." I reply I tried my salad and fed him a bite. "I like yours better" he says trying to eat the rest of my salad. I usually don't like to share food but for Louis I'll make an exception. For our entrees they brought out sliced filet of beef with a cabernet-shallot sauce and Chilean sea bass in a champagne sauce. I tried Louis's beef and liked it better than my fish. I took the last bite off of his plate when he was not looking. He turns and gasps when he discovered what I did. He leans over and seductively whispers "I really wanted that bite. I might just have to punish you later for that." I look into his eyes and notice that they are darkening with desire. I slip my hand from where it is resting on his thigh to lightly brush my fingertips across his member. He gasps and bites his lip eyes fluttering closed. I lean over and whisper "I'll look forward to my punishment." I nibble on his ear and he hums and a smile spreads across his face. "Later husband" He whispers. I smile at that. I can actually call him husband now.