Chapter 33 Mature

This chapter contains smut. I am not sure how well written it is. If you don't want to read smut please skip to the next chapter. Enjoy. 

Louis’s point of view

I can’t believe it I have Niall all to myself. No phone calls, no one knocking on our door, no interruptions. When we reach the bedroom I pull him into my arms kissing him passionately. I slip my tongue out of my mouth and trace his bottom lip causing him to immediately open for me. My tongue fights for dominance with his but I end up winning. I caress and taste every part of his mouth. He tastes like heaven to me. He pulls me towards the bed and I find I want to be in control tonight. I grab his hand and pull him toward the bathroom. When we enter I see a huge tub that looks like you could fit four people in it. Perfect. I start the tub filling with water. I notice he has already taken his shoes and socks off. I turn towards him and run my fingers down the front of his shirt stopping at his waistline. I slowly pull his shirt up and off of him exposing his creamy flawless pale skin to my hungry gaze. I toss his shirt over my shoulder not really caring where it lands. I run my fingers from his chest to his abs then his hips squeezing them slightly and pulling him closer attaching my lips to his again. He reaches for my shirt and grasps the hem. I blow my hot breath on his sweet spot on his neck causing him to shudder. I whisper into his ear. “No, no, no you can’t do that I am in control right now.” He smiles and let’s go of my shirt dropping his hands by his side. He looks at me with lust filled eyes. This is going to be fun. 

I nibble on his ear eliciting a moan from him. I trail my fingers from his hip to the waistband of his pants. I pop the button on his pants and slowly unzip them pulling them open in the front. I start tracing the elastic of the front of his boxers with my finger. He gasps and his eyes roll back. He thrusts his hips towards me and I can feel the tip of his hardening member touching my fingers. I take both hands and slowly slide his pants down pulling them off. He is left only in his tight blue boxers. I trace the outline of his hardening member encased in said boxers with my tongue. He gasps and tries to touch the top of my head. I pull his hand away as I stand up. “Naughty boy I said I am in control right now and Louis says no touching.” I smirk at him and then pull him toward me my hands finding their way inside his boxer’s one hand squeezing his bum the other one swirling fingers around the tip of his now very hard shaft. He whimpers and throws his head back. I turn my head and see that the tub has filled. I pull away from him and turn the water off. I reach for his boxers and pull them slowly down exposing his length to my hungry gaze. After removing his boxers I lean in and kiss each hipbone. I then start peppering kisses across his stomach coming closer to his shaft. I take him in my hand and kitten lick the tip. He gasps and throws his head back hands tightly clenched at his side. I lick the underside of his shaft from base to tip swirling my tongue around the head. He moans and thrusts forward causing him to slide into my mouth. I make a humming noise causing vibrations to run along his length. He gasps and grabs my hair. I pull my mouth off of him with an audible pop.

I quickly stand and say. “No touching remember. I want this moment to be all about you and how much pleasure I can give you. I slowly reach down and pull my shirt off. I can see his eyes follow my every move. I lean over and quickly kiss his lips. As I am kissing him I unfasten my pants and pull both my pants and boxers down at once. I unfasten my lips from his long enough to step out of the rest of my clothes. I pull him to me and start kissing him our now unclothed members brushing against each other. I grind my hips against him causing a delicious friction. I pull back from him and tell him to climb into the tub. As he is doing that I grab a washcloth and body wash. I climb in after him and kneel down in front of him between his legs. I lather the cloth and start rubbing his chest and stomach stroking his pale skin with the cloth as well as my hand. I also place small kisses all over his neck and chest. I then proceed to go lower with the cloth brushing his member that is slightly underneath the water. He gasps and bucks his hips forward into the cloth. I use it to stroke him a few times knowing the rough cloth is stimulating him. He whimpers and grabs the side of the tub looking at me eyes darkened with desire. I continue stroking him until I can see that he is ready to cum. I pull my hand away and lean over to kiss him. I give him a minute or two to calm down a little before starting all over again.

I almost bring him to orgasm four more times by using the cloth as well as my lips teeth and tongue. By now he is a writhing whimpering mess. “Please Lou I need you” he begs me. I climb on his lap straddling him. I take his member and line it up with my entrance. “Wait you need to be prepped I don’t want to hurt you.” I allow him to sink his fingers inside of me to stretch me. After a few minutes I feel that I am stretched enough and grab his hand and pull it away from me. I line him up again and slowly sink onto him. He feels so good. I give myself a minute to adjust before rocking my hips forward causing him to almost slip out of me before I slam backwards causing him to go even deeper inside of me. He throws his head back keening with desire. I begin to ride him causing all kinds of gasps and moans coming from him. “That’s it baby scream for me” I whisper in his ear biting down on it causing another loud moan to erupt from his mouth. This angle is so perfect. I am hitting my prostate with every thrust causing butterflies to erupt inside of me. I can tell he is so close. He starts returning my thrusts pushing upward. He reaches for my member and starts stroking it. I try to hold out but everything I have done to Niall has also excited me. I want him to cum first. I want him to fill me up to overflowing. His thrusts are beginning to get sloppy and his chest and face is flushed red. I quicken my pace and he throws his head back screaming my name as he cums deep inside of me. I ride him through his orgasm finding my release after a few more thrusts. I collapse against his chest his member still deep inside of me. “Wow that was amazing.” Niall whispers to me. I slowly rise up causing him to pull out of me. We quickly wash off and make our way to bed.

The next morning I find myself in the kitchen making breakfast or making a second breakfast. We both woke up around three o’clock this morning starving. We quickly made something to eat and before we could finish our food we started kissing one thing led to another and we began to make love in the kitchen. I still cannot believe it. We actually did it in a kitchen. I took Niall right there on the counter food completely forgotten. We had other appetites at the moment. I guess I can take making love in a kitchen off of my bucket list of interesting places to have sex. Niall enters the kitchen clad in a very tight pair of black boxers which just makes his pale flawless skin stand out even more. He pulls me into his arms kissing me. I pull away before it gets too heated because breakfast is cooking and I do not want to burn it. We sit down and have a breakfast of eggs toast and bacon that we ended up feeding to each other between kisses. I wish we could just spend the day in bed exploring each other’s bodies but we have a wedding to attend in a few hours. We both decide to shower together and end up making love against the shower wall. I find that I cannot get enough of him.