Chapter 24 Mature

I updated. I just could not stop writing. My next update will be this weekend. I have a lot to do for the rest of the week.

Niall’s point of view

I am so relieved that we were able to make it in time before Cassandra could do anything to him. I don’t know what I would have done if we would have been too late. I would have never forgiven myself if anything had happened to him. Louis then tells me all that Cassandra said to him. I can feel my anger rise to the surface again. I don’t want that psycho anywhere near my Boo. I will do whatever it takes to keep him safe. I push all thoughts out of my mind as I pull him close and start kissing his neck. All I want to do right now is hold him and not let him go. I just need him right now. I need to be as close as I can to him. I need that assurance that he is o.k. We climb into the jeep for the short drive home. When we get there I notice Harry’s car is gone. He must have left with Zayn. That’s good we will have the house to ourselves for a while. We quickly climb the stairs and make our way to our room. I close the door making sure it is locked.

As soon as I turn away from the door Louis launches himself at me. Our lips connect and I push him toward the bed. He rips the shirt off of my body attaching his lips to my chest. I pop the button on my pants and push them down being careful not to let the rings that are in my pocket fall out. That is a surprise for later. I don’t want him to find those right now. I want everything to be perfect when I ask him. I pull away from him long enough to place my pants gently on the floor so that the rings do not fall out. I am standing in front of him in my boxers. I look at him and whisper “Mr. Tomlinson you are overdressed. Let’s see if we can remedy that.” He looks at me and licks his bottom lip using his tongue to pull said lip into his mouth and bite on it. He knows that is a major turn on for me. I reach for the hem of his shirt slowly pulling it up his tanned toned chest. The shirt quickly joins mine on the floor. I then place my hands on his shoulders pulling him close for another kiss. I trail my hands down his chest and stop at the waistband of his pants. I unbutton them and slide my fingertips into the top of his boxers brushing the tip of his now very prominent erection. He gasps against my lips and grabs my hips pulling me close for another very heated kiss. I unzip his pants and slowly push them as well as his boxers down to about mid-thigh. I grab his bum and pull him against me slowly grinding into him. He throws his head back with a loud moan exposing his neck to my heated gaze. I go straight to his sweet spot and start nibbling and sucking causing him to softly scream my name. He pulls away long enough to pull his pants and boxers the rest of the way down stepping quickly out of them. He trails his fingers around the waistband of my boxers and slowly pulls them off dropping to his knees in front of me.

He places gentle kisses up the inside of my thighs stopping at my now hard erection. Louis leans close and licks the tip swirling his tongue around it slowly. He then licks a stripe along the underside starting at the base and ending at the tip tracing the prominent vein there. He gives the head a few kitten licks before placing his hot mouth around me. He pulls me deeply into his mouth and makes a humming noise. I gasp and grab the back of his head. He begins to suck vigorously on me bobbing his head. He is taking me deeper into his mouth my tip brushing the back of his throat. I can feel that I am close but I do not want to come in his mouth I want to come deep inside of him with his legs wrapped around me screaming my name as I fuck him into the mattress. I pull out of his mouth and grab him pulling him up and gently placing him on the bed. I crawl on top of him attaching my lips to his. My hand wanders over to the nightstand and grabs the bottle of lube and a condom. I open the lube and coat my fingers with it immediately rubbing some on his entrance. He spreads his legs wider so that I can access him easier. I push one finger into him and can feel how tight he is. He arches his back and pushes himself down on my finger causing it to go deeper inside him. I then push in a second and start thrusting them trying to hit his prostate. “I want you so badly just get inside me already.” He whispers in my ear. I then push a third finger in scissoring him. I do not want to hurt him when I enter. I pull my fingers out and reach for the condom packet and attempt to open it. He grabs my wrist and pants. “I want to feel you inside me. Do not use a condom please I want to feel you.”

He grabs the bottle of lube and thickly coats my member arching his pelvis to make it easier for me to enter him. I line myself up to his entrance and look him in the eye. “I love you” I whisper as I slowly enter him going in all the way. He hisses and closes his eyes. I try to give him a moment to adjust but he is having none of that. He rocks his pelvis and I can’t help myself anymore. I pull almost completely out and slam into him again. He screams my name digging his fingers into my back and wrapping his legs around me. I start thrusting into him making sure that I hit his prostate every time. He moans as he claws his fingers into my back causing scratches. I grab his erection moving my hand in time to my thrusts. “Niall I’m close so close” he whispers as he wraps his legs around me even tighter pulling me closer to him. I pick up the pace thrusting even faster into him causing him to scream my name as he releases all over his stomach and my hand. A few more thrusts and I release deep inside of him shouting his name. I collapse on top of him utterly spent.

We lay there for a while my now softening member still deep inside him. His legs still wrapped around my waist. I go to pull out and he whimpers and locks his ankles at the small of my back not letting me move. “I wish you could stay inside me forever. I love the feel of you. I love how you stretch me and fill me up. I love feeling connected to you.” he whispers in my ear. I give him a passionate kiss that lasts for a few minutes. “We need to shower Boo.” I whisper to him as I nip at his neck. He sighs and loosens his legs allowing me to pull out of him and I shakily stand to my feet pulling him up. We make our way to the shower both knowing that we would make love again under the hot spray of water.

Maura’s point of view (surprise)

I have been trying to call Niall for about for about fifteen minutes. I am really worried about him. He sounded so frantic on the phone. He is not answering and it is going straight to voicemail. I try Harry and he picks up on the first ring. “Harry what’s going on is Niall with you. Why was he wondering where Louis was?” I quickly say. I put the phone on speaker so that Bobby can hear. Harry then explains what has happened. Cassandra was trying to break them up. She only wants Niall for his money. They think she is going to try and hurt Louis to get him out of the way. I am glad we are in the car on the way home now or I probably would have collapsed right then. I cannot help the anger that boils up inside me. Nobody and I mean nobody messes with my babies. She had better be glad she is not in front of me. I end the phone conversation with Harry and hang up. I can tell Bobby is also upset. He quietly says “that bitch had better not even come in my yard again or I will call the police and have her removed. No one messes with my family. I hope Niall and Louis get a restraining order against her. That way if she comes near them she will get arrested.” By now we have made it home and are unloading the groceries. I quickly climb the steps and go to Niall’s door. I find that it is locked. I can hear the shower running and assume that is where Niall and Louis are. I let out a sigh of relief. At least my babies are safe. As I turn to go back downstairs I hear a moan coming from their room. I cannot help but chuckle as I descend the steps. Those two are just fine.