Chapter 34

The song below is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. I just love that song. Had to include it. I am going to try and post a picture on the side. Hopefully it will upload. This chapter is dedicated to 1dmakesmefeelwanted. Thanks for following me.

Niall’s point of view

Last night and this morning was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I am discovering that I crave his touch. I am addicted to Louis Tomlinson. After we have amazing shower sex we get dressed and ready to leave for the wedding. We get in the car and drive to the church where the wedding will be held. Lou and I walk into the church where mum greets us. She tells me where Greg is and grabs Louis’s hand and drags him after her. I open the door to find a very nervous Greg. His hands are shaking and he is having difficulty tying his tie. I walk over to him and expertly tie it for him. After all when you wear one five days a week you become an expert at it. “So did you and Lou have fun at the cabin?” Greg questions a smile on his face. I blush and look down. He puts his hands on my shoulders and I look up at him. He looks me in the eye and says. “Niall I know I pick on you a lot but I just want you to know how happy I am for you. You have found your soul mate. Cherish him always. He’s a very special person.” He then pulls me in for a quick hug. I reply back. “I am so glad that you found Denise. You two are perfect for each other.” He quickly finishes getting ready. Mum then walks in and announces that it is time to go to the front of the church and await the bride. Greg takes his place as I find my way to the back so that I can escort the maid of honor to the front of the church. The music begins and we slowly make our way forward. I go and stand beside Greg. My eyes scan the crowd for Louis. He is sitting right behind mum and dad. Harry is next down the aisle. Greg decided that his wedding would be a little different than normal. He has two best men Harry and me. Not to be outdone Denise has two maids of honor her sister and a close friend. The bridesmaids and groomsmen now slowly make their way up front. Next we hear the brides music start. Everyone stands and looks to the back of the church. Denise enters on the arm of her father. She looks absolutely radiant. She joins Greg at the alter and the ceremony begins. They both decide to say their own vows. Greg was actually crying when he professed how much he loves Denise. I tried to pay attention to the ceremony but my eyes keep straying to Louis. I find my thoughts wandering to what our wedding will be like. He looks so hot in his suit. I cannot wait to peel it off of him later. No no, no Niall focus. You don’t need to get a boner during the wedding. The minister instructs the happy couple to kiss and they exit the church.

The ceremony is now over and everyone is making their way to the building where the reception is being held. After a bit Greg and Denise arrive and the party is in full swing. Harry is sitting at our table after the meal is served just picking at his food. I can tell that he wants to get back to the hospital. I lean over and whisper. “Just a few more hours and you can see Zayn again.”  “How did you know” he replied. “I can see the look on your face. You miss him. Also you keep checking the time every five minutes. Just relax his mum and dad are there with him. He is not alone.” “I just miss holding him. When I have him in my arms I don’t want to let go. I almost lost him Niall I came so close to losing him.” He starts to tear up and I reach over and pull him close. He lays his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. We remain like that for a few minutes before he pulls away. We finish our meal and the dancing begins. I have a special song planned for Lou and me to dance to. It is one of my favorites. The d.j. signals me and I look over at Louis. I whisper in his ear. “Hey handsome can I have this dance?” He looks at me and smiles. I pull him up and we walk to the dance floor as the music begins. I pull him tightly against me and rest my head on his shoulder nuzzling his neck. We slowly sway in time to the music holding each other tightly.       

And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

We make our way back to our seats and it is time to toast the bride and groom. Soon the reception is over and Greg and Denise make their way to the limo waiting to drive them to the airport. They will be spending a week in Paris. I pull Lou to my side and kiss his temple. He cuddles into my side wrapping his arm around my waist.  I noticed as soon as the limo doors closed Harry was in his car on his way back to the hospital. Louis and I quickly say our goodbyes and we climb in my rental car and I drive back to the cabin. We have two more days and nights there to enjoy our alone time. I am sure it will be memorable.