Im a capital FREAK

After Jason let me finish my examine on him. He try to pull me to the table and... yes I kept refusing. Then I seen the girl Amber and took that as my opertunity to go sit with her. She saw me and have me one of her weird smiles.

"Hey Allison" Amber said cheerfully.

"Hey" I said trying to get out of Jason's hold.

"Ummm... Hey Jason" Amber said looking at him confused.

"Hey... " Jason said trailing off.

"My name is Amber " Amber said.

"Amber hold on for a moment" I said to her holding my finger up.

I turned around in Jason's hold and now we were chest to chest and his face was an inch from mine.

"Jason do you do this to everyone on their first day of school ", I said looking into his eyes "and is this nice".

He smirked and said "well for some people I make exceptions".

"And how many people is that" I asked

He leaned down and whispered " not much".

My legs became like jello but thank god he was holding onto me. I wanted to get out of his hold but it was physically impossible.

I leaned up and whispered into his ear " if you don't let me go... so I can eat with my friends, I'm going to nuder you".

His eyes went wide and he let me go and I started laughing. I turned to see Amber with excitement in her eyes.

"What are you looking at" I asked her smiling.

"Oh nothing nothing at all" she said smirking back.

I turned around and grabbed my tray.

"I will see you later Jase" I said walking aware from him.

"We're not finish here Al" He said smirking at me.

I blushed and waved him off.

Jason's P.O.V

I watched as Allison walked away from me and waved me off. I turned around smiling and walked over to the table and sat down in my usual spot. As I started eating my friends were all staring at me.

"Okay, why are you guys looking at me" I said with pizza in my mouth.

"Dude it's not like we didnt see you with that chick" my friend Dave said" you were over laughing and taking pictures and sh*t".

"Yeah dude" Austin started" you didn't even try to tap that".

"Well if you ask me" Britney started.

"But Brit, we didnt ask you so shut up" I snapped at her. She flicked her hair behind her shoulder and continued to flirt with Austin. Austin had dark brown hair and brown eyes he was more of the wanting to party one. Dave was a big guy he was tall as sh*t and had a muscular build. Britney was like any other cloudy head blond that went to our school. She had blue eyes and even dressed like a slut which she was.

"So Jason" Justin started " are you going pack to the pack house for free period do you know... Get some from your new toy."

I looked at them and stared then said " can I not be friends with someone without doing it with them".
You know what they did all they did was laugh and yes they kept laughing.

" I swear all of you need help" I said point at them all.

Justin had brown hair that he jelled like mine and brown eyes. Which I believe he copied me.

I looked over at the table Allison was sitting at with a group of girls. I saw that she was a girl who can make friends fast and wasn't very shy.

I turned back to the table and asked "Where's Levi".

Austin turned back to me and said " Dude aren't you Beta you should know".

"Whoa there it was just a question" I put my hands up defensively. I went to mind link Levi.

'Dude where are you' I said
'I'm at this stupid Alpha thing with my dad' he said in return
'Oh well I thought you should know we have a new student' I said
'Haha is she hot or is it some guy' i could tell he was smirking
'Well yeah its a girl but she's a rouge' I said
'What the hell so you mean she's a rouge' He said with anger
'Dude calm done its not even like that. See, she doesn't know she's a wolf or whatever she is'. I said defensively
'And what do you mean whatever she is' he sounded curious
'Well...' I trailed off 'her scent is weird it like she's a wolf but then it turns to something else and I don't know'
'Well can you at least keep an eye on her and get your head out your ass' he said playfully
'Oh sure but I think you need to do the same as well' I said joking

Then he blocked me out and came to realize I had someone sitting on my lap.

"What the hell are you doing" I asked Vitoria.

"Awww Jasey I thought you liked it" she tried to purr in my ear. Note I said "tried" she sounded more like a dying cat on crack.

"Yeah you thought wrong" I said placing her on the seat next to me.

I glanced over at Allison to see if she was okay and I saw her laughing along with her friends. I decided that I would use my werewolf hearing and see what they were talking about.

"So Allison where are you from" a girl with red hair asked.

Then I thought to myself 'wow I really need to start to get to know people around here.
'Well considering your an ass I don't think so' my wolf told me
'Dude do you ever give me any credit' I scolded him
'Well ... Once you reach your full potential I will. But seeing your a long way from that. ' he gave me a Wolfy smile mentally
'Ugh' was the last thing I said before I pushed him to the back to my mind.

"Well I'm adopted and don't really know where I came from" she said. I heard a little sadness in her voice.

"Oh I'm sorry" I believe the girl Amber said.

"Oh no it's fine" Al said.

"So how are you liking your first day school " a girl with blond hair said.

"Well considering I'm sitting with a bunch of cool people and some weirdos it's been fantastic" she said with a full smile.

The girls laughed and kept talking about some sh*t I wasn't interested in until I heard my name come up.

"So Allison" Amber started " what's going on with you and Jason".

"What... nothing he's a really cool guy" she said nervous" why would something be going on".

"Well... We all have never seen him act so nice to someone before and he always hangs out with his sluts" the girl with red hair said sipping her milk.

"W-wait..So does that mean I'm a slut now because I'm not" Allison stumbled over her words.

"Allison , no your not a slut" the blond reassured.

"It's just we never seen him like that, it really weird watching him be nice and not picking on someone" Amber said.

"How did he act before I came" Allison asked scared.

God they were scaring her and I never ever would hurt her. EVER !

"Well he was a jerk" the blond one said.
"And a ass" Amber said
"And a ..." She started but I cut her off through the mind link to all of them

'If you 3 don't stop this you will make me do something I won't regret' I said
'All we are doing is warning her we aren't harming her. Like some people we know' the red head said.
'Look I will not hurt her or harm her okay. She's not one of my play toys' I said more angry.
'Fine' they said unison.

Allison was looking at them like they were crazy because they just stopped talking. The glanced my way and glared all I did was smirk.

"Are you guys okay " Allison asked with concern.

"Y-yeah why?" Amber said.

"Well you guys kinda just zoned out and ...that's what you did." She said.

They all were about to say something when Allison just said "see I'm sitting with a bunch of weirdos." And they all laughed.

I brought my attention back to my table and leaned back I'm my chair while Justin, Austin ,and Dave threw fries at each other. While Victoria, Britney,and there possey talk about crap I didn't care about.

~~~~~~ I was going to end it there but I'm a good person~~~~~

Allison's P.O.V

I turned around to find that Jason was already looking at me. I waved to him by headed towards History. I sat there not knowing what the f*ck she was talking about. So I just zoned out and doodled in my note book. When that's class was over I had a free period, so I decided to explore the school. I went outside walked over to the football field and noticed that there was boys playing. I walked up the bleachers and sat there doing some homework so I wouldn't have to do it later. I heard some girls on the other side if the bleachers whispering. Considering I was to far away I couldn't hear them. I closed my eyes and listened hard and there voices came into my mind like I was sitting right next to them.

"What the f*ck" I said to myself " I'm like superman". I laughed at my comment to be greeted by the girls that were sitting in the other side of the bleachers.

"May I help you with something" I asked them.

"Your the new girl aren't you" the blond girl that was sitting at the table with Jason said.

"Yeah..." I trailed off with the sentence not knowing where this conversation was going.

"I believe you know Jason" a girl with dark brown hair said.

"Okay ,Yeah, Ummmm where is this conversation going" I asked closing my book.

"Well it going to go up your ass if you don't shut up" the blond one said.

All I did was laugh at them. I laughed them in their face.

"Okay really what do you guys want, your wasting my time" I said looking at my nails.

I looked up and saw she was angry and the guys on the football field stop what they were doing and was now staring at us.

"Look here b*tch" she started but I cut her off.

"Oh, no, I rather not look there , it's pretty scary" I said walking down the bleachers.
She ran after me and ran up behind me and grabbed my hair. The football players one being Jase came running over. She yanked my hair, and I turned around pulling her hand away with some hair. With my eyes eyes turning from hazel brown to a red color she backed away slowly.

"Is that my hair in your hands" I said through clenched teeth.
She looked down at her hand and said "no".

I felt my teeth start to do something weird that always happen if I become angry enough. I smiled at her and she backed away very slowly because I guess she was scares of my teeth.

" I will give you the count of 3 to get out of my face" I said still smiling. I didn't even get to one when I didn't see them anymore. I was left standing there. The guys were all still looking at me like they were about to attack or just down right confused. It looked like they were talking but there mouths weren't moving. Until Jase took a step towards me and I took one back.

"Ally it's okay I won't hurt you" she said with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I know you won't hurt me... but I'm scared I might hurt you" I said tears breaching my eyes.

My eyes went back to hazel brown and my teeth went back to normal. Jason walked closer to me and hugged. Me the others guys went back to there football but still aware of me. The boys that Jace sat at the table with lingered behind.
Jace whispered soothing words in my ear and I calmed down. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Jace if your friends tell anybody I'm going to have to move again" I say as a tear escaped my face.

"What do you mean again" he said looking me dead in my eyes.

"Whenever something like this happens' I have to move because people start to ask question and get suspicious. " I started " when they ask me questions I just don't know why it happens and I don't like it. It's, it's , it's like I'm a freak or something."

Jace grabbed me and hugged then whispered "Al we all have secrets and problems. No, you aren't going to move because they were all were..-dose".

He looked a little frightened at what he said and covered up by saying "see this is Austin he is a weirdo. That is Justin he's a freak. And that is ..."he started but stop when he saw the look the big guy was giving him "that is Dave and, Dave is Dave."

I waved at them and Justin and Austin started bickering at Jason who just ignored them.

~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~

The bell rung signaling school was over. Jessica, Amber, and Tiffany asked if I wanted to come over but I told them I have to help my mom with something. Jessica had blond hair but she wasn't like the other I e who I found out name was Britney. Jessica also had blue eyes with green specs in them I thought they were pretty cool and she had a round baby face kind of. Amber was a little darker and had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Tiffany was like the coolest person I have ever met she had red hair and storm grey eyes. We all exchanged phone numbers.

I waited outside for my mom and Jace, Justin, Austin, and Dave came walking out the door. Justin came around and took my phone and ran with it. I chased him around the parking lot until he stopped and I jumped on him.

"AHHHHH HELP IM BEING ATTACKED" she shouted. I laughed and took my phone and looked at it.

"All you had to do was ask me for the phone like a simple person, and put you number in it" I said waving the phone in the air... until Austin took it out my hands.

As I chased after him I heard Justin yell " we aren't simple, we like doing things the difficult way".

I smirk and ran faster. I ran right past Austin and I heard him say "what the f*ck".
He looked forward and saw I was standing there. He tried to slow down, but instead he threw me over his shoulder.

" dude what the f*ck " I yelled hitting him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah calm down" he said said typing in his number in my phone.

He sat me back down and handed me my phone. I looked at Dave, he had is arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Are you going to steal my phone too" I asked him.

He walked over to me and held his hand out. I placed the phone in his hand and he typed in his number.

"As you see I'm the only sane one here" he said cooly.

I giggled and put my phone in my pocket.

I turned to see my mom staring at me wide eyes. Well I think I have some explaining to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 13 READS IN 1 WEEK!!! If you will please start to vote PLEEEEEASE !!!!!!

And Yeah I decided to post because you know YOLO

I like this chapter don't you if you didn't I still like you

HAHAHAH hey the other day I was walking down the street ,and, and yeah actually I don't know where I'm going with this soooo.........

(Awkward)

Anyways if you read this far
YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST PERON EVA

SORRY I don't have cookies but I do have cupcakes, have one but save me one ...please

I will update SOOOOOON

If you will Please

COMMENT

LIKE

SHARE

~~may the force be with you ~~

~~~~~ UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES ~~~~~