She can suck it

Jason's P.O.V

I leaned over towards Allison "babe are you okay with this or do I need to get us out of here".

"I think I will be fine"She said.

I kissed her cheek.

BANG!

I looked towards the front of the room and Mrs.Thomas was holding a ruler in her hand.

She pointed it at us "You two separate".

"How the f*ck are you going to make me move away from my girlfriend" I spat at her.

The class laughed.

"Would you rather me send you out the room" she smirked.

"Would you rather me punch you in the face" I said under my breath but loud enough so people could here.

"Where exactly would you like me to sit" I said sarcastically.

"Up here in the front" she pointed.

I grabbed my bag and looked at Allison who looked like she was about to cry.

I bent down to her level and kissed her on her lips and whispered "it's okay, it's only for a half of hour. Plus, you know your always in my mind".

I kissed her forehead and started to walk towards the front of the class. I saw girls give Allison glares I couldn't growl because of the humans. I sat down at leaned back in the chair folding my arms across my chest.

"Are you going to teach us or just stand there. Even though half of us isn't going to pay attention anyway" I laughed out.

She glared at me but turned around "today we are learning about wolves".

"What does wolves have to do with anything" some human girl asked.

"Yes it does. Do you know the story of Romulus and Romulis?" She asked.

"Kinda" someone said.

"Romulus and Romulis was left in the wild and is said that they were raised by wolves." She said looking around at us.

"And where is this taking us exactly" I said rolling my eyes.

"This brings us to werewolves"she said turning to the boared.

"Did you say werewolves. They aren't real" someone said.

"But we are going to learn about them." She said writing on the board.

"So like, wolves they have an Alpha" she wrote the word alpha on the board.

"An Alpha has to have a pack to run to show how powerful they are. An Alpha also has a beta which is second in command. Which means, if something happened to the Alpha the beta will take over the Alphas job." She turned back around from the board.

She looked at me "what would happen if the Alpha dies".

"Does it look like I know" I said sarcastically.

"You of all people should" she smirked.

She pointed to someone else that was part of our pack "what would happen".

He glanced over at me then back to the Mrs.Thomas "if the Alpha had a son the son would take over. If not the beta who is second in command would take over and try his best to run the pack without the Alpha".

"Correct" she smiled.

"What about mates? Does anyone know about a wolves mate?" She turned to Allison.

I turned around and looked at her.

"A wolves mate is basically like part of there other soul,or the other half." Allison answered.

"Yes" she said smiling.

"Can anyone tell me why wolves hunt in packs and who leads it?"

She looked at me and I looked away from her annoyed with this lesson.

She turned towards Joey who was part of the pack.

Again this kid glanced at me then back to her "wolves hunt is packs because they are stronger. It also depends on how big the pack is. If the pack is big enough they take on bigger opponents. If the pack is smaller they will take down smaller prey. The Alpha leads the pack."

"You guys know alot about wolves" she smiled.

I scoffed"you don't say".

"What was that Mr.Carter" she looked at me.

"Nothing nothing at all" I said looking out the window.

"Than can you tell me the position with wolves are suppose to be in if they are attacked." She smirked.

"I'm not telling you that" I glared at her knowing her plan.

She looked at a girl and a girl looked at me then I mind linked her 'don't tell her shes trying to attack the pack".

I looked back at Mrs.Thomas who was glaring at me.

I smirked at her and put my hands behind my head.

I looked down and I opened my mind to everyone that was in the room that were wolves
'If she asks you anything about wolves fighting positions DO NOT answer her.'
'What if she tricks us into doing it' a girl said
'Think about what she asked then think about your answer.'
'Why is she asking us these stupid questions anyway' a boy asked
'Because shes trying to get answers for her and her other hunter friends'
'There's others, why can't we smell them' a girl spoke
'Because they hid there scent'
'Will the pack be okay' someone asked
'Yes, the pack is fine Alpha Michels and I have everything under control. Just don't give out pack information or anything on wolves or that relate to us'. Then I closed my mind except I kept it open to Allison through the mate bond.

I looked back up and she was looking at me and around the room. Some of the humans looked confused. Then the bell rang and all the werewolves in the class darted out. I got up and waited for Allison to walked toward my chair. She approached me and I kissed her head. I grabbed her hand and started my way towards the door. But I was blocked by Mrs.Thomas.

"Next time there is no funny business going on through your minds." She scolded.

"Maybe next time I won't be so nice, and I just let my wolf take over" I growled at her.

"If you don't move I will be forced to take action" a voice of anger said behind her.

She jumped and turned around then smirked"oh I'm sorry Alpha".

"Allison, Jason are you okay" he said not taking his eyes off Mrs.Thomas.

"Fine" I said walking past him with Allison hand in mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Allison hurry up I'm not getting any younger" I yelled to her.

"Hold on I'm talking to Amber" she yelled back.

I leaned back on the car and folded my arms across my chest. I turned to Austin who was walking towards his car.

"Sup dude"I gave him a nod.

"Hey" he said sitting on the hood of his car.

"What's wrong with you" I asked looking back at Allison who was laughing.

"That's whats wrong" he nodded in the direction of Britney.

"What, you have to give her a ride" I laughed.

"Ugh don't even joke about it" he signed putting his head down.

"Austin are you ready" Britney said walking over to Austin.

Austin made a noise that sounded annoyed and jumped off the hood of the car.

"Nice car Jason" she said looking me up and down.

"It's not mine it's Allison's" I said watching as Allison walked over to me.

"Then in that case it's ugly like her" she spat.

"Hahaha look who's talking" I laughed at her.

She opened the door and got in then slammed it.

"Don't f*cking slam my car door" I heard Austin yell.

Allison walked over to me and stopped in front of me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I placed my arm around her torso "your hot".

She laughed and kissed my lips.

Allison's P.O.V

I pulled back and looked at Jason "your such a baby".

"How so".

"For one, whenever I kiss you your like a kid in a candy store...always wanting more" I laughed at him.

"What can I say, your like a hot tamale. Your hot then your sweet" he pecked me on the lips.

"And your like a sour patch kid. First your sour then.... No your still sour" I laughed backing away from him.

He held his hands out to the side "no I thought its, first there sour then there sweet."

"I don't want to think of it that way, because they say sour,sweet,gone. And I don't want you to leave."

He shook his head and got in the car. I walked over to the other side and got in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KEVIN, WHERE DID YOU PUT IT" I heard someone yell from outside the door.

I stopped doing my homework and got up off the bed, and walked over to the door. I pooked my head out to find a girl walking down the hall angry.

"Umm are you okay" I asked her.

"No I'm not, Kevin took my phone."she said.

"Oh, okay" I said and she walked off down the hall.

I walked out my room and went down to the living room. Tiffany,and Jessica were sitting down there watching TV.

"Wacha watchin" I asked plopping down next to Tiffany.

"Girl code" Jessica said.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

Ugh Mrs.Thomas gets on my nerves !!!

Trying to find out the wolves positions and what not.

At least Levi is trying to help them...right?

~Girl Code l.o.l

I LOVE GUYS 💋😘

As usual

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT

VOTE,VOTE,VOTE

SHARE,SHARE,SHARE

FOLLOW,FOLLOW,FOLLOW

💋I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU💋

~~UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES~~