Dads

BECASE I LIKE U

A/N

Don't kill me.... I say this now because when you get to the end your gonna wanna kill me😅 but I still love you guys !!!💋

Stay Awesome my lovely smexy panda bears.🐼🐼 I dont know where that came from. But continue to read.....

READ THIS

P.S : read the end it may make you smile if it did comment. If it didn't I'm sorry but here's a cookie if that will make you feel better 🍪

U BETTER READ THE END OF THIS EVEN IF YOU HATE ME WHEN YOUR DONE READING THE END OF THE CHAPTER. 😊

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Jason's P.O.V

I woke up but Allison was still sleeping. I let her go and rolled over to my look at my phone. 6:45.

"Really" I whispered.

I got up and walked out the room down to the kitchen.

"Well someone's up early".

"Hey dad" I said walking by him.

"Your mother tells me you found your mate" he said looking at me.

I look away from him and open the refrigerator "yeah".

"When can I meet her"

"You have been busy and never around often so...I don't know." I said annoyed.

"Son, do you take any responsibility in being Beta" he said angry.

"Dad, there is nothing wrong. There are some hunters but.... Levi and I have that covered. Your not Beta anymore if I need help I will ask for it".

"Hunters?" He questioned.

"Yes dad, hunters"I said walking into the living room.

I smelt Allison's scent coming down stairs.

"Good morning babe" I said walking over to her.

I hugged her to me and kissed the top of her head. She pulled away and looked behind me.

"Umm. Hi."she said waving.

"Hello,I'm Mr.Carter. Jason's dad".

"Nice to meet you I'm Allison Henderson" she smiled.

"Babe come we have to get ready for school" I said tugging in her.

"It was nice meeting you Mr.Carter".

"You to Allison" my dad waved.

'You stay away from her dad' I linked him

'Who said anything about me going near her'

'Dad I don't care if you do t like her shes my mate and my girlfriend' then I blocked him out.

We walked up the stairs and stopped in front if her door.

"I believe this is your room" I smirked.

"I believe it is" she smiled.

"Alright babe I will see you in a minute"I kissed the top of her head.

"Okay" she turned around and went into her room. I turned to go in my room until I heard a crash from Allison's room.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

DONT KILL ME DONT KILL ME I KNOW IT'S SUPER SHORT. BUT I HAVE A REASON....OKAY I DONT HAVE A REASON BUT...YEAH I GOT NOTHING.

yes I know this cheaper SUCKS !!! 😣 Don't tell me about it. But it's Jason's dad.

So far who do you like better mom or dad ? 👫

Okay again it's short but I will make it up to you guys in the next chapter.

Love you 😁💋

~~UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES~~

🐼🐼~~ SMEXY PANDA STLYE~~🐼🐼

•BET THAT MADE YOU CONFUSED

•^BET YOUR SMILING RIGHT NOW

•BET YOUR LIKE WTF AMD SMILING

•HAHA YOUR STILL READING THIS...AND YOUR STILL SMILING

•YEAH IM THAT GOOD L.O.L OKAY HAVE A NICE DAY,NIGHT,EVENING WHERE EVER YOU ARE.

• HA MADE YOU READ

💋💋🐼🐼😏😏😁😁😜😜😊😊