Apology accepted

Allison's P.O.V

I shifted back and put the shirt on, it came about mid thigh.

"Levi, can you please shift back." I said quietly.

He shifted back and I untied the shorts on his ankle and put them in him. 'God I'm gonna need help after this' I thought to myself.

The coughed and looked at me "Allison I-I'm sorry".

"For what" I said trying to get the bullet out and keep the conversation going so he won't die.

"F-for hurting you. It w-was never suppose to happen like t-this. I never w-wanted a mate but then I saw you and everything around me changed. T-the day I saw you I j-just wanted to hug you. B-but I guess I was to late b-because Jason g-got there f-irst." He said tears brimming his eyes.

"Levi everything will be okay. I promise" I said finally getting the bullet out.

"N-no Allison everything won't be okay. I hurt my m-mate the one I'm suppose to live and care for. I hurt you. You should just let me die Allison. I'm not good enough for you anyways." He said with tears streaming down his face.

"Levi look at me. You are good enough okay. You were just confused. Please Levi stop crying, please" I said as tears started to fall.

"Allison don't cry for me" he raised his hand and wiped it away "j-just know that I always c-cared for you and,and loved you. I just didnt know how to show it."

His hand fell and his heart beat started to fade "no no no no no no Levi. Stay with me, come on Levi. Your my Alpha I need you. Levi come on, your pack needs you"

I heard noises from behind me and I didn't even bother to turn around because I knew it was Jason and the Shaman. (Shamans are the wolves that heal the wonder in other words a pack doctor). I listened to Levi's heat beat it kept beating slower and slower. I kept my hand on his cheek the doctor came over and went to go go touch him but I growled at her.

"I have to help him" she said looking at me.

"Fine" I said tears still coming down.

I got up and backed away. Jason hugged me from behind. I turned around and hugged him "Jason he can't die he just can't."

"I know Allison, he's the Alpha we all care" Jason said lowly.

"Yeah, but he's my mate to you don't feel the pain he's feeling right now" I cried into his shirt.

"Jason we will have to get him back" the pack doctor rushed out.

Jason let go of me and Austin came running out the tree lines with Justin. Jason and Justin picked up Levi and ran towards the pack house. The doctor ran after them in her wild form and Austin came over and hugged me.

"Come on Al we have to go" he said tugging on me.

"Austin wanna know something funny" I said looking up at him.

He looked confused "what".

"I got shot in my side and I can't even feel it" I said looking down at my bloody shirt "and I don't think anyone else realized it either."

"Allison, I think I need to get you home. You lost a lot of blood. This isn't funny Allison this is serious."

"I feel light headed and the bullet is still in the wound" I said everything a bit blurry.

"Jason's gonna kill me for this" he said laying me down. I felt him pull the shirt up and started to pick at my side.

"Ahh sh*t Austin that hurt" I said.

"Sorry Al"he said.

I started to see lights and pretty colors "ow look Austin pretty colors".

"Yup, it's time to go home now. Your delusional" I heard him say before I let the darkness consume me.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

OMG I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER. 😭

I FEEL BAD!!

WHAAAAAAAAA!!😭😭😭😭

OKAY HOPE U LIKED IT. BUT ITS SAD SO U WOULDN'T LIKE IT BUT U LIKED IT BECASE IF THE CHAPTER????YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THAT....AND JUST VOTE FOR IT.

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DONT HATE ME PLEASE😔😔😔

•🐼STAY PANDA SMEXY🐼•