Scary movies suck

Allison's P.O.V

"CARTER IM NOT WATCHING THAT MOVIE IT'S TO SCARY" I yelled at Jason.

"Oh using my last name I see"he smirked.

"Jason I'm serious" I pouted.

"Oh no that's not going to work. We are still watching it" he walked over and turned the light off

"But I'm going to have nightmares" I pouted again.

"Ugh Nicole" Jason whined.

"Did you just call me Nicole?" I asked.

"Yeah, because Everyone either calls you Ally,Al, or Allison. So that's your nickname for me." Jason smiled.

Then Tiffany walked in and saw me.

She ran over to me as jumped on me "what are you doing here".

"I'm here with my boyfriend,why" I said to her.

"YOUR WHAT ! WHERE IS HE, WHO IS HE!" she yelled.

She looked around and saw Jason. Her eyes went wide and looked at me "YOUR DATING JASON F*CKING CARTER ! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME. NO... ACTUALLY WHY ARE YOU DATING HIM ! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ! UGH ALLISON... YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THINGS LIKE THIS. YOUR MY FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU ! DONT DATE HIM HE'S A MAN WHORE ! NO SCRATCH THAT HE'S HE'S HE'S... UGH I DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS . HE'S A SOMETHING YEAH THAT'S IT HE'S A SOMETHING ! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE F*CK HE IS."

"TIFFANY" I yelled at her.

"Huh" she said.

"Chicken fingers and french fries" I said to her.

"What the f*ck does that mean" she asked confused.

"Okay good I have your attention" I smiled.

We looked at Jason and he was standing there frozen. Then he started to tip toe into the kitchen backwards like we didn't see him.

I turned back towards Tiffany "Tiff it's okay".

"When did you start dating him" she asked sadly.

"Only yesturday" I said with a hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me and smiled "oh okay. I thought you were dating for like 3 days. Haha you didn't even get a chance to tell me".

"Yeah" I said.

"So what are you watching?" She asked.

"Jason thinks its a good idea to watch f*cking Mama of all things" I said glaring at the kitchen.

"Oh... Yeah... Good luck with that" she said backing up.

I jumped up and grabbed her "no stay her with me please".

"I will unless you hangout with me after school tomorrow." She said.

"Deal".

She sat down next to me and we got under the blanket together and waited till Jason came back.

"Nicole I got popco" he stopped and looked at us.

"No no no, Tiffany go back to where you came from and stay there" Jason pointed up the stairs.

"Nah I want to watch the movie with Allison" she said snuggling into my side.

Jason growled and sat on the other side of me. He pressed play on the remote and the movie started.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"No no no no dont go in the house you stupid b*tch" Tiffany said from under the blanket while one eye was peeked out.