Carnival Problems

Allison's P.O.V

"Guys,this is Tyler. Tyler this is Austin, Justin, Jason, Levi, Amber, Tiffany, Jessica, and Dave." I introduced.

"Hey." Tyler waved.

I turned towards him. "Well we're walking around town, so... You can come along."

"Are we just going to stand around here or go have fun." Jessica said walking out the door.

We walked out and started down the street. Tyler walked close to me. To close for my and Levi's liking. "So Allison how old are you."

"Weird way to start a conversation, but 17." I laughed

"Sorry. I don't really talk to people." He looked down.

"I wonder why." Levi said under his breath.

I elbowed him in his side. "Tyler. It's okay. Just act like your self."

Then I heard music coming from somewhere that's when Amber and Tiff yelled. "Can we go to the carnival!!."

"There isn't a carnival in town and if there were... I would be the first person to know." Jess pointed out.

"Guess you didn't know." Amber pointed to the rides and the source of the music.

Tiff grabbed me and we ran to the booth were they were selling tickets.

"Allison want to get free tickets." Amber wiggled her eyebrows.

"No." I laughed.

The guys walked over and was alert. I sniffed the air but didn't catch a scent.

'What's wrong' I linked Levi.
'There was a scent of a rouge but I think they were just passing through the territory'
'Oh okay'

We got to the booth and Tyler paid and went in first.

Levi turned towards us. "Okay who's paying for who."

"I will pay from me, myself, and I." Austin said paying for a bracelet.

"You guys are such douches sometimes." Jessica said walking up to the booth. "Can I have 4 red bracelets."

She turned back around and handed it to Amber,Tiff and I.

"I was going to pay for you 4." Levi said paying for his thing.

"Just pay me back." Jess smiled walking into the carnival.

"So what ride you want to get on first." Tiff said.

"Wanna go on that space ship thing." Jess said pointing to the space ship.

"Sure." Tiff pulled me towards it.

"But I don't wanna." I whined.

"You go with the guys an we will come back for you." Jess said and all 3 of them ran off.

"Some friends you are!" I yelled at them.

I turned around to see the guys smirking except Tyler who was no where to be found.

"Where's Tyler?"

"He went to the bathroom I think." Dave said walking over to the food.

"Well lets go play a game." I said prancing over to the dart game.

"Okay everyone. You get 5 darts. You throw the dart at the balloon if you pop five balloons with you five darts you can have anyone of these prizes." The guy said behind the table.

"I'm gonna kick your ass." I said to Levi.

"Don't get your hopes up." He smirked.

I squinted my eyes and threw the first one.

POP! POP! POP! POP!

I popped all 4 already I just needed one more. As I was about to throw it the addicting scent of oak tree,lavender, and fresh rain filled my nose. I stopped and looked around. I didn't see him but I had a feeling he saw me. I focused back on the balloon. I went to throw it and as I did someone poked my sides from behind. I jumped and I missed the balloon. I turned around to glare at the person. I looked up to see Jason looking off in the distance like he didn't do anything.

"Why would you do such a thing?" I poked him.

"I don't know what your talking about." He smirked.

"Sorry sweetie you don't get a prize." The guy said from behind the stand.

I growled to myself. Levi chuckled and threw all five darts like it was nothing. My mouth dropped then I closed it and glared at Jason. "You owe me."

I started to walk away and go over to the dunk the guy when a pink stuffed dog and blue poka dot appeared in front of my face. I followed the arm that was holding the dog. Levi was holding it out to me smiling. I think I died a little inside from his smile. I grabbed the dog and hugged it.

"I think I shall name you spot."

I looked up to see Levi looking out in the distance with his face a pink color.

I smiled. "Is the Alpha blushing."

He snapped his head to me. "Guys don't blush."

"Are you sure about that."

"Yeah." He said looking at me.

"I see Jason do it all the time." I looked at him.

"No." Jase growled lightly.

"He's not a guy." Levi smirked.

Jason glared at him. "Look who's talking."

"Calm down you weirdos." I waved them off. I walked over to the basketball game.

"Now lets see is little miss Allison has game." Austin laughed.

"Look. I bet I have more game then you."

I turned to the guy who was standing there. "Two players. "

He smiled and let Austin and I in.

"You get 1 game. The first to make 40 basket in 35 minutes wins." The stand guy said. He handed me the ball.

"Look Allison, I don't want to hurt your feelings." Austin said taking his shirt off. There were whistles from girl and some came over.

"Levi hold Spot. I pushed the dog into his hands and put my hand on my hip. "Awe poor Austin's scared to get beat by a girl."

He smiled and looked at the guy at the stand. "Can you make that 3 players."
The guy nodded and Jason jumped over the barrier thing as he to took his shirt off. I started to breath deeper looking at his abs.

"Hey. Al my eyes are up here." He smiled.

My eyes went wide and I looked at the stand guy. "Is this fair."

He nodded. Then I saw there was a group of people starting to come around.

"I got your back Ally." I heard Tiffany's voice. Then I seem her push past people and jump over the barrier.

"I'm guessing 4 people." The stand guys said.

"We got this Jason." Austin said and did that hand shake thing guys do.

I looked at Tiffany. "We're gonna die."

"Don't say that. If you distract Jason with your sexiness then we got this in the bag." She smiled.

"You know we can here you right." Jason smirked.

"I'm not the one with my shirt off." I said.

In the corner of my eye I seem a girl walk over to Levi. I looked at Tiff. "I'm a slut right."

She smiled and nodded. I smirked to myself and walked over to Levi. The girl glared at me and I just gave her the finger.

I whispered to Levi. "How do you make Jason mad."

He smirked and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His tongue swiped my bottom lip but I pulled back and smiled at him. "Thanks."

He growled but I just walked away from him.

I pulled looked back at the girl. "Stay away from my boyfriend you b*tch."

I walked back over to Tiff. "I'm ready." Jason started smirking and looked over towards a girl. I followed his gaze it was a girl with red hair, who may I mind you winked at him. I growled and he looked back at me. I glared at him and looked at Levi and I licked my lips.

"Go!" The stand guys yelled.

Tiff took off towards Austin and I ran around Jason.

"You wanna flirt with girls I see." I said keeping my eye on the ball.

"Only if you kiss Levi to make me mad." He said going for the ball.

I turned around so I had my back to him. "Wanna flirt with her too."

"Who."

"Her." I said spinning around him and making the basket.

"Whoooooop." Tiff yelled.

I turned and smirked at Jason. I walk over to Tiff. "You got the next one."

"What I'm not going against Jason. He will destroy me. Are you crazy."

'No. If I go against Austin, Jason will be to distracted with what I'm doing with him.' I linked her.

'Ohh your a smart child.' She smiled.

I looked back towards the guys, who were looking at us confused. It looked as though they were linking each other to.

~~~39 baskets later~~~

"Are you sure it's only been 33 minutes. It feels like an hour." Austin said laying in the ground.

"You guys are waisting your time by laying around." The stand guy said.

"I'm tired now. Can we just quit." Tiff said laying on the ground next to Austin.

"No Tiff we have to beat there asses." I said leaning on Jason.

"You already know we are going to win. We're tied so just give up babe." Jason said leaning on me.

"Give up isn't in my vocabulary." I pushed up off of him. I looked at him he was all sweaty and his hair was wet. He looked very hot.

He laughed. "Calm down Allison. I can smell your arousal."

I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked away from him.

The crowd was even bigger.

I looked at the stand guy. "Is there ever a crowd like this."

"No. But these people are here to see 4 hot people play basketball." He laughed.

I nodded then walked over to Tiff. "Come on Tiff, you got this."

"I can't. You have better stamina then me." She said rolling over.

I pulled her up. "Come on. If you get up and we make this last basket. We can go where ever you want."

She stood up and smiled. "Really!"

"Oh god."

I looked at Austin who was past out on the ground. I knelt down to him. "Austin. I thought you were a fighting wolf. You shouldn't be this tired, yet."

He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah I am but...that's when I'm in wolf form. Plus I'm tired because I'm using all my energy to keep from hurt you and Tiffany. Now if you were guys I wouldn't be this tired."

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up. Note I said tried. He sat up and pulled himself up.

"Are you guys ready?" The stand guy said.

We nodded and Jason had the ball.

"Allison, cheerleading flyer." Tiffany said with a smile.

"We need another person." I said looking at her crazy.

"Don't worry I got you. Plus we're gonna need to leave this crowd with something they never forget." She said still smiling.

I looked at Austin and Jason who were looking at us. I looked back toward Tiff and nodded. We walked over towards them. Jason spun around me and I ran pasted him and stole the ball. Tiffany was ran towards the net and bent down at the a few feet away from it. Austin jumped in the way but I spun around him and stepped on Tiffs back and jumped up towards the net. It went in and I jumped down.

Tiff stood up and hugged me. "Ahhhh I told you."

The crowd was clapping I looked at the score bored and we had 2 minutes to spare. Amber and Jess jumped over the barrier and ran up to then hugged us. I was lifted up above everybody. I looked down to see Levi holding me in his shoulder. I looked over to Jason who looked amused.

"Why are you happy, shouldn't you be mad or sad or something." I said looking down at him.

He looked up. "No. Won a bet with Austin."

"And what was that."

"You and Tiff would do something cool at the end of the game if you won...plus now Austin has to give me 100$." He smirked.

"Well, you can pick a stuffed animal." I said pointed to the prizes.

He walked over there amd I looked down at Levi. "When will you put me down."

"As soon as people clear out. I don't want people giving you their numbers." He said looking up at me.

"Jealous much." I laughed.

"Yup."

As the people cleared out and continued to their other games. Levi put me down. I turned around to come face to face with a life size rainbow bear.

"AHHHHHH!" I turned back around and jumped on the closes thing there was. Which happened to be Levi.

"HAHAHAHA" I heard Jason's sexy laugh. I jumped down and turned to see Jason holding the bear laughing.

"What the f*ck was that!" I yelled at him.

"Nothing. Nothing. Here this is for you." He said between laughs.

I grabbed it and the thing took up my whole body. "I can't even see you."

"Wait. Wait. Wait." He said getting his phone out. He walked over to me and adjusted the bear so he could see my face.

He got next to me. "Smile."

He took the picture. "Let me see."

He showed it to me. I was smiling at the camera while he was smirking looking at me. I looked at him and smiled. I took his phone and gave him the bear.

"Where do you think your going with my phone." He called after me.

I took 10 selfie's then went and gave his phone back. He raised an eyebrow at me then unlocked his phone. As he was looking at it he was smiling. I looked at Levi who looked upset.

"What's wrong playboy?" I said with a smile.

"Nothing it's fine." He said giving me faltered smile.

"Levi whats going on." I said rubbing his shoulder.

I concentrated hard on his emotions. He was messing around with his phone. He kept opening the camera then closing it.

I smiled to myself then took the phone. "All you have to do is ask."

He leaned his forehead to mine and looked me in the eyes smiling. I looking into his deep ocean blue eyes and bit my lip. I took the picture then handed the phone back to him. He looked at it and immediately set is as his lock screen back ground. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the girls.

"What are we doing now."I asked.

"What I'm doing is going home." Tiff laughed.

"Take one of the guys with you at least." I said looking at Austin who was flirting with some girl.

"Of course I am." She said looking at Austin. I think I saw a hint of jealously in her eye but I guess it was nothing.

He looked over at us and smiled then waved. I laughed and waved back at him. I looked back at Tiff who was giving the girl a death stare. She looked at me with shocked eyes.

I smiled at her. "What's that about?"

"I don't know what your talking about." She said walking away from me.

I grabbed her arm. "Tiffany."

"Fine. Just don't tell anyone. Okay." She said pulling over to the side.

"Tiff your my best friend in not telling anyone." I smiled.

She hugged me. "Allison your my best friend and I love you."

"Okay. Okay. Just tell me. What's going on."

She looked down then back to me. "Have you seen how I try to avoid Austin."

"Not really."

She rolled her eyes. "Well I think Austin's my mate. But at the same time I want to believe it but don't."

"Why don't you want to believe it?" I questioned.

"Think about it Allison. Austin's your best friend to and you know that. Plus it's Austin we're talking about. AUSTIN!"She said.

She's right it is Austin and yeah he's my best guy friend. Haha who am I kidding he is my best friend. I looked back at Tiff. "Yeah. But wouldn't he feel something though"

"So. Yeah I think he's my mate. Like when I see him I get butterflies. Or when he talks or laugh its like heaven. And---." She started but I cut her off.

"Okay. Okay. I get it Tiff. Do you WANT me to throw up. Look I love Austin like he's my brother, but with you talking about him like that. I'm gonna hurl."

She blushed. "Sorry."

"Alright I will see you back at the house." I said as she started towards the entrance. I ran over to Austin and pushed the girl away.

"Austin I need to talk to you." I said looking up at him.

"What is it?" He said alarmed.

"Tiffany's walking home alone and I don't want anything to happen to her. Can you go walk with her please." I said begging him.

He looked at me searching my face for something, then nodded. He turned towards the boys and told them then headed to the entree way.

"That worked better than I thought." I said to myself.

"What did." I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see Tyler leaning on a pole.

"Where have you been?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Follow me I have to show you something." He said motioning for me to follow.

"Let me tell the guys." I said turning back around.

"No!" He said a bit to quickly.

"Um. Tyler are you okay." I said backing away.

"I'm fine. I just really need to show you something." He smiled.

'Guys I'm freaking out kinda need your help. Don't do anything just follow my scent. I'm just really scared right now.' I linked to all of them.

I looked at him and nodded.

We walked around stands and into a crowd of people. We stop at this place that looked like a house of mirrors. I seen horror movies and when going into a house of mirrors they either never come out or they die. I looked around and I saw Jason in the crowd acting like he doesn't see me. I saw Jess and Amber flirting with some guys but kept glancing at me. Then Tiff and Austin walked over to them holding hands. I smiled and looked down.

'Austin who's your friend' I linked him
'Shut up. You set this up I know you did'
'So anyways can you get me out of here before I die'
'Your not gonna die because I won't let that happen.' He looked my way and smiled.

"What are you looking at." Tyler said staring at me.

"Nothing. Just that there's this really hot guy that keeps looking at me." I smiled and waved at the kid that a few feet away from me. He looked confused but he smiled and waved back.

"Oh okay. Well come in." He said grabbing my hand.

My wolf was growling on the inside for letting him touch me and wanted to be let out so bad. I let him pull me in the house if mirror deeper and deeper. Until I stopped myself.

"Okay. Tyler what are we doing on here." I said taking a few steps back.

He looked down a smiled. "I always like you Allison."

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "What do you mean always, I seriously just met you ?"

He laughed. "No. You just met me, I have always known you, even your real parents."

"What do you know about my real parents?"

"I know that your mother was worthless. I know that your father was weak. I even know why your different."

I growled at him not caring if he was human. "Just stop." I felt fangs extent from my mouth.

"Allison. If you think you scare me, your greatly mistaken."

"Whatever your doing or trying to do just stop." I said pointing at him.

'Jason, Levi where are you.'

'Were coming, can't exactly. Get through these mirrors.' Levi linked back.

'You guys are so stupid sometimes just run through them.' Austin said, then I heard crashing coming from the right.

Tyler grabbed me and put handcuffs on my wrist. I tried to shift but couldn't. I couldn't even use my magic.

"Please let me go Tyler." I pleaded.

"No can do." He said in my ear.

I looked to see Austin come running and crashing and jumping over glass and mirrors. He got to us and he stood his ground growling. They all came and Levi walked and stood in front of all of them. He looked up to Tyler and growled.

"He said let me go." I said to Tyler.

"Cant." He said and pulled out a whistle.

"What is that." I asked.

"Dog whistle." He smirked.

He blew it and there was this high pitch noise. I head my head down to cover my ears and everyone else went crazy. Shaking there heads back in forth rolling on the floor. He held a cloth to my mouth and nose and everything went black.

~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Here you go....

🎀🎀🎀I STARTED THE 2nd STORY TO THIS ONE 😁😁😁

OK LET ME STOP MY BABBLING

Thx and

COMMENT😁

VOTE 💋

SHARE 🐼

FOLLOW 🎀

🎀🐼STAY SMEXY MY PANAD BEARS🐼🎀