Go die in a hole please

Allison's P.O.V

I hurried down the street to get home. It felt like I was running but I didn't care if I was running,jogging, even walking. As long as I was moving and getting the hell out of there.

~~~~*******~~~~~~~~

Getting in front of the building I could hear the bullsh*t unfolding up stairs. I scrambled through my pocket in search of the key. I pulled it out along with some tissues. I opened up the door and to my dismay I had to climb stairs.

I already had to go up there with the pathetic excuse of parents. Those stupid drunk-tards, wish they would just disappear just like Mr.gun guy.

"Ugh my legs are already numb from the cold and now I have to climb 50 flights of stairs just my luck", I said to no one.

Reaching the 5th floor of the apartment I stopped in front of the door and glared at it for what it seemed to be 5 min.

Then a thought popped into my mind, which was to go find that guy with the gun. At the moment he was looking like my best option.

I put the key into the door , and so how I regretted opening that door and not going to go find that guy.

"ALLISON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" my adopted mothers Mary yelled.

"MARY EVEN IF I TOLD YOU WHERE I WAS, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN CARE." I yelled back.

"ALLY DON'T YELL AT YOU MOTHER LIKE THAT." My adopted father Mark yelled.

"DON'T CALL ME ALLY, YOU PEOPLE AREN'T WORTHY ENOUGH TO SAY THAT TO ME, AND YOU NEVER WILL. " I said with so much hate towards them "EVER SINCE I WAS YOUNGER BOTH OF YOU HAVE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS TRASH. NO YOU TREAT TRASH BETTER THAN ME. I DONT EVEN THINK THAT'S POSSIBLE BUT YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT POSSIBLE.

With that said, I felt a sting across my face. I lifted my hand to my face slowly and touched it. I looked up and saw Mary with sadness but then anger.

I turned around furious "MARK ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LET HER HIT ME".

I grabbed my bag that was always lying next to the door and stormed out before I fully closed the door I yelled "I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE".

I then closed the door and headed off to my secret place to clear my mind. But soon realized that summer was over and school starts tomorrow. I don't know what it is, either the universe hates me or I'm just a very unlucky person.

Mary's P.O.V

I really did feel truly terrible about smacking Allison. She just wouldn't shut up I didn't know what to do. I got my jacket and left before things got out of hand with Mark and I. I won't lie I was drunk and as soon as I hit Allison and realized what I had done I sobered up real quick.

I left because Mark went back to his drinking and didnt care that Ally was gone. As I stepped out of the apartment building the cold air hit me. I pushed my dark hair into my hood and stuffed my hands in my pocket. I trailed down the street and came upon a park. I sat down on the bench underneath the park lights over head. I looked out upon the park. I never actually looked at where we lived before now. I didn't even know that there was a park here. It was surrounded my trees and there was a fountain in the middle where lights came up from underneath the water. There were benches one each side of the park and the path that went around and about.

I sat there admiring the park and thought about how Mark and I had been horrible parents. Ally does deserve better than us and we just made her life horrible. As a little girl Ally was always different from people she always had her sarcastic ways and was shy sometimes. The day we adopted her was the best day of my life and the worse day of hers.

~~~~flash back~~~

"oн мarĸ ιм ѕo eхcιтed тнaт we ғιnnally agreed on тнιѕ" ι ѕaιd wιтн over joy.

"yeaн ι aм тoo", нe ѕaιd noт sounding every interested.

ι eхιтed тнe car and enтered тнe ғoѕтer нoмe. ι waѕ only 25 and ι wanтed a cнιld and тнιѕ waѕ тнe вeѕт тнιng тo тнaт.

тнere waѕ cнιldren rυnnιng everywнere , aѕ тнey ѕaw Mark and ι тнey all ѕмιled wιdely and ѕтraιgнтen υp. ι gιgled υnder мy вreaтн and ѕaw a ѕнorт lady approce υѕ.

"нello ,ιм мrѕ.Tнoмaѕ and welcoмe тo love and caring ғor тнe lιттle people." мrѕ.тнoмaѕ ѕaιd wιтн a ѕмιle on нer ғace. ι looĸed aт нer and greeted her and мarĸ jυѕт gave a nod oғ нιѕ нead.

"ѕo ιғ yoυ jυѕт ғollow мe ι wιll ѕнow yoυ aroυnd and ιғ yoυ тwo ѕee a lιттle perѕon yoυ нave ιnтreѕт ιn leт мe ĸnow". ι ѕιмply nodeѕ and oυr тore вegan. noт lιѕтenιng тo wнaт ѕнw waѕ ѕayιng ι jυѕт payed мy aттenтιon тo тнe ĸιdѕ wavιng and ѕayιng нι. ι waved вacĸ and тнey all gιggled and ran oғғ. ι looĸed υp aт мarĸ aмd нe waѕ jυѕт looĸιng вorwd wιтн тнw wнιle тнιng.

ι looĸed awayѕ ғroм нιм aѕ ι looĸed ιn тнe coner and ѕaw a lιттle gιrl, ѕнe looĸed aвoυт 4 and ѕнe waѕ geттιмg вυllιed on. ι waѕ aвoυт тo ѕтep over тнere to ѕтop тнeм вυт мarĸ graввed мe and gave мe a warnιng looĸ. ι looĸed aт нιм ,rolled мy eyeѕ, and ѕnacнed мy arм away and walĸed over тнere.

мrѕ. тнoмaѕ ѕaw мy acтιonѕ вυт ι jυѕт ιngored нer тo. wнen ι goт over тнere тнe ĸιdѕ ѕтoped, тнey looĸed aвoυт 8 or 9.
"wнaт do yoυ тнιnĸ yoυr doιng тo нer" ι ѕaιd calмly.
ι gυeѕѕ тнey goт ѕcared oғ нow calм ι ѕaιd iт вecaυѕe тнey goт ѕcared and ran oғғ.ι looĸed away тo ѕee a тιny gιrl ιn ғronт oғ мe cryιng. нer lιgнт вrown нaιr and ѕтeaĸѕ oғ naтυral вlond. тнroυgн ιт waѕ ιn a noт ѕo neaт ponyтaιl, ѕнe looĸ υp and ι ѕaw нer тιny noѕe тнaт waѕ red and нer вeaтυтιғυl нazel вrown eyeѕ нad тearѕ coмιng oυт oғ тнeм. ι нυgged нer and ι ѕoon ғelт warм ιnѕιde. ι pυlled away and looĸed aт нer.

"Are yoυ oĸay sweetie" ι ѕaιd ιn a voιce ι dιdnт even ĸnow ι нad.

ѕнe nodded нer нead, and ι тooĸ нer нand ιn мιne ѕнe ĸepт нer нead down ιnтιl we goт тo мrѕ.тнoмaѕ. ι looĸed down aт нer and ѕaw нer glaring a extremely мean glare aт нer. ιғ ѕтareѕ coυld ĸιll мrѕ.тнoмaѕ woυldnт вe ѕтandιng нere rιgнт now. мarĸ coυgнed and тнaт вroĸe тнe ѕтare conтeѕт вeтween тнe тwo. мrѕ.тнoмaѕ looĸ aт мe wιтн an apologetic looĸ. ι ѕιмlpy ѕмιled, вυт ιт waѕ мore lιĸe 'wнy are yoυ glarιмg aт a cнιld wнo waѕ jυsт вeιng pυѕнed aroυnd and тнaт yoυ are a weιrd old lady' ι тнoυgнт тo мyѕelғ.

"ι wanт нer" ι ѕaιd wιтн a ѕмιle

мrѕ.rнoмaѕ looĸed extremely ѕcared aboυт my request. Sнe led υѕ тo нer oғғιce. ι ғoυnd oυт тнaт тнe тιny gιrl'ѕ naмe waѕ Allιѕon. allιѕon ѕaт oυтѕιde тнe нoυѕe вecaѕυe мrѕ.тнomas dιdnт wanт нer тo нear. wнιcн ι тнoιgнт waѕ coмpleтely ѕтυpιd вecaυѕe, wнy coυldnт ѕнe jυsт ѕιт oυтѕιde тнe oғғιce. Really тнoυgн pυт нer oυтѕide тнe wнole freaking нoυѕe. ι ѕaт listening to Mrs.Thomas вaввle on aвoυт ѕoмething вυт ι waѕnт paying aттenтυon and neιтнer waѕ мarĸ. Unтιl ι нeard "yoυ can't тaĸe нer" ғroм мrѕ.тнoмaѕ "and тнen мarĸ ѕnapped oυт oғ ιт wнen ѕнe ѕaιѕ "wolғ".

"waιт wнaт тнe нell do yoυ мean we canт нave нer aмd тнaт ѕнeѕ a freaking werewolғ" ι yelled. " ιғ yoυr ѕaying werewolғ and тнaт ѕнe ιѕ one yoυ мυѕт тнιnĸ тнaт ιм ѕтυpιd or ѕoмeтнing"

мrѕ.тнaѕ looĸed a lιттle тaĸen вacĸ aт мy тone oғ voιce.

"oн no ι donт тнιnĸ yoυr ѕтυpid ιтs jυѕт... " ѕнe тraιled oғғ

"мy patients, мrѕ.тнoмaѕ ιѕ running тнιn wнaт ιѕ ιт". ι ѕaιd aѕ calм aѕ poѕѕιвle

" ι donт тнιnĸ a coυlple oғ нυмanѕ can нandle a perѕon lιĸe allιѕon" мrѕ.тhomas ѕтarтed" itѕ jυѕт тнaт.. ѕнe can noт ĸnow тнaт ѕнe ιѕ a wolғ and мayвe мore."

"wнaт do yoυ мean мayвe мore" мarĸ ғιnally ѕpoke υp.

"well, wнen ѕнe waѕ dropped oғғ нere тнe people тнaт leғr нer тold мe all тнey coυld aвoυт нer and тнey ѕaid тнaт ѕнe мay or мay noт вe jυѕт a wolғ". ѕнe ѕaιd нopιмg ι woυldnт go all wнop-aѕѕ on нer.

тнen тнaтѕ wнen ιt нιт мe 'waιт dιd yoυ jυѕт ѕay werewolғ aм ι нearιng yoυ correcтly тнere noт real тнιѕ ιѕ a joĸe ι мυѕт вe on pranĸed or ѕoмerнιng.' I thought frantic to myself.

"υмммм....мrѕ.тнoмaѕ dιd yoυ ѕay werewolғ" ι ѕaιd ιn a low voιce.

ѕнe looĸed aт мe and nodded aғтer тнaт мarĸ вecaмe мore ιnтereѕтed тнan ι ever ѕeen нιм. мrѕ.тнoмaѕ eхplaιмed everyтнιмg aвoυт anythιng ѕhe coυld and тнaт ιғ ѕoмeтнιмg goeѕ wrong we are тo вrιng нer rιgнт вacĸ. ѕнe тнen aѕĸed мe ιғ ι coυld нandle all тнe ιмғorмaтιon. ι nodded and ѕo dιd мarĸ. ι ѕιgned ѕoмe paperѕ and мarĸ dιd тнe ѕaмe. вeғore we leғт мrѕ.тнoмaѕ ѕтopped υѕ and ѕaιd "allιѕon ιѕ тo never ғιnd oυт тнat ѕнe ιѕ a wolғ or anyтнιng else and you are to tell know one about werewolves or anything we discussed in this room".

"wнaт нappened ιғ ѕнe doeѕ or we tell", ι aѕĸed cυrιoυѕly.

"You along with her мιgнт dιe ". ѕнe ѕaιd ѕo low ι coυld нardly нear.

"oнннн..... oĸay..... ι wιll мaĸe ѕιre тнaт ѕнe doeѕnт .....ғιnd oυт and that... I won't tell" ι ѕaιd ιn reply.

мrѕ.тнoмaѕ ѕaιd rιgнт вeғore I leғт to close the door "тreat нer lιĸe any oтнer cнιld, ѕнe wιll laѕн oυт aт тιмeѕ вυт тнaтѕ jυѕт нer".

wιтн тнaт ιѕ wнen we leғт and ι тooĸ нold oн allιѕonѕ lιттle нand and we leғт тнe place. вυт ι ѕнoυld нave never lιѕтened тo тнaт laѕт ѕenтence мrѕ.tнoмaѕ ѕaid тo υѕ. ι ѕнoυldnт нave lιѕтened вecaυѕe тнaт ιѕ eхacтly wнy allιѕon нaтeѕ υѕ now.

~~~~end of flash back~~~~

I sat there in the park replaying that flash back over and over again. I looked up from my daze and shook my head a little. As I was walking back to the house I realize that Allison started her new school tomorrow and that she has no clothes. I stood in the middle of the sidewalk for a moment to think about it. I turned around and headed towards the mall that was still open. Even though Ally hates me I will never let her go without something. I will have to go into the emergency fund I always put money into for Ally if she was in trouble. At the moment she is in trouble because she needs clothes and fast.

Allison's P.O.V

I ran down the hall to the open door at the end of the hall. I opened knowing it was unlocked and climbed the metal stairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I pushed open the doors. I stepped out onto the roof of the apartment and the cold air hit me like a train. I walked over to the little covering where I guess was made for me. NOT. I sat down on the box and did what I did best ...sleep. Haha not really ,but I sit there and just think about everything that happened to me in my 17 years of my life. The foster home , ugh just thinking about that foster home makes me want to get a flame torch. Not for the foster home it's self but for stupid ass Mrs.Thomas I hate that lady with a passion. More than my stupid parents more than... yeah let's just stop there theres nothing else I hate more.

I thought about how many freaking moves I been in. I swear one time I lived in Canada and didn't even know it. And how many schools now tomorrow was a new one. Yup, tomorrow was my day, my day to be the most sarcastic person. Even though I am a shy person doesn't mean I can't be sarcastic at the same time. Hey I have my options too... Even though I don't say them out loud just under my breath.

I looked up and scanned my eyes over the town. It's funny that this building is almost the tallest building. I can see everything from here but mostly forest,forest, and even more forest. I got up and walked to the edge amd looked down.

"Whoa I didn't know it was this high up" I said to my self.

I turned around and started to head down the stairs back into my "apartment". I got to the door and knowing they would leave it open for me I didn't bother searching for my key. I opened my door and finally something to my satisfaction they were sleep. Knowing already Mark was past out on the couch I didn't bother to look in the living room area. I walked quickly and quietly to my room before I opened my door I looks into Mary's room. I saw her balled up with a tear stained face and tissues everywhere. I said to myself ' well we all know she wasn't crying over me so... That's out of the question. I went back across the hall and opened my door.

My room was just plain I had posters but didnt bother to hang them up. My rug was cream color and my walls were white. My bed things were light blue because that was my favorite color. Since we moved here about 2 months ago I didn't bother to unpack because I already knew we were going to move. I walked over to my closet which had a hag mirror on it. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I had on a beat down jacket and a over sized hoodie on under it. I had on baggy sweat pants and black converse. My hair was a mess on top of my head and I looked plain dirty.What am I going to do for school tomorrow. I wondered to myself. I turned and looked at the clock I had been gone for about 2 hours and I didn't even realize that I had been.

I snapped my head quickly to my bed which laid a note that said

Dear Allison,
I am sorry for what I did to you. I know you hate me and I just want to let you know that you can hate me all you want but I will always love you. I at this moment will change just for you. You made me realize that you DO deserve better than Mark and I as parents. The day I adopted you was the best day of my life and I'm sorry that I hurt you. And trust me I wanted to get you out of that place, Mrs.Thomas was a complete freak. Again I am changing I am not going to drink and do anything else more to hurt you. I know I have a lot to make up to you and please let me try. Starting now is when I start to make it up to you look in you closet sweetheart I think you might like it.
P.S : Mark is on his own with the whole make up to you. We are our own people. He needs more help than I do trust me ;)

Love ,Mary. (Mom)

The last line about Mark made me laugh. I haven't laughed in like 5 years or more. I read the letter ober about 3 more times and then said " thank you". I walked over you the closet and opened the door. As soon as I did bag and bags came tumbling out and knocked me on the floor. I sat up and looked around "OMG" I said. I got up and saw another letter.

Hey , Ally (if that's okay) here's your surprise and I have another on for tomorrow. Don't worry it not bad. Look in under you bed i think you might like this one to.
Love, mom

I looked under my bed and almost screamed to the top of my lungs.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

A/N

Heys people how's it goin !!!! Lol
But really this is my first story so I
hope you like it !!!

You guys are going to have to bare with me on this one okay

Heeey guess what... If you read this far already
YOU GET A COOKIE I LIKE YOU 😁
If you have any ideas or anything just comment

like most A/N say

LEAVE A

COMMENT

LIKE

SHARE

~~DO WATEVA YOU LIKE BYE FOR NOW MY LOVELIES ~~

Lol don't mind my horrible British accent....I tried lol