Hang over

Allison's P.O.V

"What the f*ck it this"I said Sleepily.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around there were blankets everywhere. I sat up and squinted my eyes. Tiffany was laying on her back almost falling off the couch. Amber was on the floor curled up in a ball. Jessica was on the couch with me laying at the other end. There were some other girls that I didn't know who was laying on the floor.

I swung my legs over the side if the couch "what kind of f*uckery happened last night".

"Some crazy sh*t if you ask me" a voice said standing in the door way of the kitchen.

"Okay and who the f*ck are you" I asked shaking my head.

"Haha sorry I'm Kevin" he said.

"I'm Allison" I said stretching.

"Sorry to say Allison but you had some party last night" Kevin laughed.

"What happened" I asked looking around at my friends.

"First you guys where watching a movie, then you guys started to get bored and started to make popcorn and take shots, lastly all if you fell a sleep. And those to" he pointed to the two girls I didn't know "started making out. It was pretty hot".

"Ugh your such a creep I don't even know you" I said waving him off.

"Well good morning to you too" he said walking in the kitchen.

"Ugh sh*t" I heard Tiffany say.

"Tell me about it" I said back.

I heard someone start to walk down the stairs I turned to see b*tchy Britney with makeup over her eyes... the best she could do I may add.

I laid back down and put my face into the pillow. 5 minutes later I felt someone tap me.

I turned over with my eyes still closed "what".

"You need to get up we have school" a voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw Justin.

"UUUGH Justin go away" I said pushing him away.

"Awe does someone have a hangover" he said in a baby voice.

I whined "Juuuuustin".

I felt hands on my waist then I was being held bridle style. I looked to see Justin carrying me.

"Justin I didn't realize how warm you are" I said snuggling into him.

"Yeah I get that a lot" he laughed.

I felt him stop walking and knocked on a door.

"Did you just knock on a door... with one hand... while holding me" I asked with my eyes still closed and my face in his chest.

"I have skills Al" he said.

I heard a door open "I'm here to drop off a package".

"What's the package" I asked holding tight to his torso.

"Hahaha you are Allison" he laughed.

"Oohhh okay, I hope your selling me to good people. Tell Jason I will call or text him. Oh and that he's hot...oh and his abs are nice. And that he shouldn't wear a shirt" I half slurred almost falling a sleep again.

I heard laughter from two people. I felt movement and that I was leaving Justin's arms and into warmer ones "whoa your warmer than Justin. How is that possible."

"Hahaha go home Allison, your drunk" I heard Justin voice.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled over and dug my face into the bed "whoa bed you smell like my boyfriend".

"Is that a good thing" someone said.

I sat up and looked around "okay okay, I know I was drunk before but now I know I'm not crazy".

The bathroom door opened and step out a shirtless Jason with sweat pants.

"Hi?" I questioned.

"Hey" he said walking over to his closet.

"What am I doing in here" I asked.

"Justin remember" he said smirking.

"Wait. Hold up. That whole thing wasn't a dream!" I panicked.

"Nope that was all real" he said.

I face palmed myself " you didn't hear anything about you. being shirtless. And hot. Did you."

He laughed"I did hear all of that".

I fell back into the bed and moaned.

"Oh and the bed smells like me." He laughed.

"Jase, just stop".

"Okay okay I will" he said walking out the closet.

"Wait what time is it"I asked.

"About lunch time, why". He said putting a shirt on.

"We have to go to school"I said getting up.

"Babe calm down" he said taking his sweat pants off.

I closed my eyes and walked towards the door.

"Are you seriously closing your eyes" he said in a 'are you serious' tone.

"Yes" I said and opened them door but ran into something or should I say someone.

I looked to see a girl about my age with brown hair and green eyes.

"Oh sorry" I said.

"Oh no it's my fault" she said sorry.

I smiled and rocked back in forth in my heal.

"So how was it" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow "how was what exactly".

"You know the"but she was cut off me Jason came to the door.

"Hey baby" she said curling her hair.

"Ummm.... Stella I have a girlfriend now" he said looking down at her.

"Oh... This" she looked.

"Heeeey, I was just nice to you" I whined.

"Yeah, but that was until I found out you were dating him"she spat.

I put my hand in her face" your a waist of my time and stay away from my mate".

She was about to speak but I growled and she bowed her head and scurried away. I turned and looked at a confused Jason.

"What" I asked.

"I can feel that Alpha roll off of you and within that growl" he said a bit confused.

"Oh well" I said shrugging it off.

I walked to my room and took a shower then got dress. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on light blue shorts and A light pink shirt with white converse. I ran down stairs and outside the door.

"JASON HURRY UP"I yelled up at him.

He came outside on a white shirt and black pants that hung low on his hips with his bag in one shoulder.

"Ugh why does he have to be so hot" I said under my breath.

"Which car do you want to take"he asked smirking.

"Cadenza" I said walking over to it.

I got in and forgot my heels were still in here. I smirked to myself and took my sneakers off and put the heels on.

"Really" he asked looking at me.

"Yup I feel pretty today" I said smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

I got out the car and walked up to the school. Jason and I walked to the office and got our late passes. Since it was lunch we walked to the cafeteria and got in line.

I turned around and looked at him "haha I'm almost taller than you".

He kissed me on the nose "your far from that".

"Yeah,yeah,yeah" I said grabbing fries and a slice of pizza.

I payed for my food and walked out of the line. I turned around and kissed Jason and started towards my table but they weren't there. I turned back around and Jason gestured for me to follow.
'Jason' I linked
'I'm not having you sit by your self' he said.

We got to the round table and Jason patted the seat next to him. I sat down and looked around the table. Austin was sitting next to me. Dave was sitting next to Austin. On the other side of Dave sat a girl who I think was Victoria. Next to her was b*tchy Britney. Next to her was another girl and then there was Justin. Between Justin and Jason was Levi.

"Ugh what is she doing here" Victoria I think said.

"Because she can" Jason spat.

Jason slid visibly closer to me and put his arm on the back of my chair.

"Stop being a b*tch Victoria" Austin laughed.

I looked at b*tchy Britney, who was glaring at me.

Jason leaned over and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and he was biting his lip "oh god" I said under my breath. He pecked me on the lips. I smiled at him. I zoned out of the conversation the boys were having and kept my attention on Jason.

He leaned in and pecked my lips again.

"Do you do this all the time" I asked with my forehead on his.

"Only with you" he chuckled.

"You know I hate mushy gushy stuff right" I laughed.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"This is starting to be to much" I laughed.

"Do you want me to stop taking my shirt off and kissing you an" I stopped him.

"No! I like that don't say that" I said.

He laughed and kissed me.

I turned back towards the table Dave, Justin, and Austin were throwing chips at each other. The girls glares at me a few times and Levi was just sitting there watching everyone. I actually felt kind of bad for him.

'Levi are you okay' I asked through the link
'Yes I'm fine' he said
'Oh okay just making sure' I said back
'Why do you care if your over there cuddling your f*cking boyfriend.' He spat back
'Levi I'm sorry, I just wanted to know if my Alphas okay." I said keeping my head low.

I saw him pushed his chair back and lean back and look at me" sorry".

"It's fine Levi" I said smiling.

He looked at my eating area and then back to me "want a soda".

"Sure"

He nodded and got up.

I looked towards the table and took a fry from Jason's plate. Then there was a soda in front of my face. I looked up and seen Levi. I grabbed the coke"thanks".

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason and I headed towards history and we took our seats. Tiffany walked in and walked over to me.

"Sorry I'm late"she said.

"It's fine we got here an hour ago" I said opening my note book.

"Hahahaha wow" she laughed.

The door swung open and all my anger rushed into me.

"Hello class I'm Mrs.Thomas and I will be your teacher for the week." She said.

I heard low growls from the werewolves in the class. Only a werewolf them self can hear and not a human.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

HAHAHAHA wow she woke up with a hang over.

😱😱😱 she's the teacher OMFG !!!

HAVE A CUPCAKE ☕🍰

~~BYE FOR NOW MY LOVELIES~~