Trace it

Jason's P.O.V

'On our way' I linked back to her.

Then I linked to Levi and some of the best Trackers and Guardians.

'Guys we have a problem. Allison's been taken and there are some hunters and rouges in the eastern territory.'

I ran out the house and shifted to my wolf. As I did some other wolves ran from around the side of the house. Leroy and Kevin were 2 of our best trackers, and Marcel and Harry were 2 of our best Guardians. Considering we only had 4 Guardians we took who seemed to be better. Levi let out a howl and we followed.

We ran deeper into the woods, then I felt a sting of pain in my right side. I saw Levi felt it to because he slowed down but ran even faster. I felt another one hit my leg. I tried to link Allison but I couldn't feel her in the back of my mind. Since Levi was Alpha he could run faster then us. We stopped and sniffed the air.

'Were is she' Kevin asked

'As you can see we don't know either' I snapped.

I looked up at the tree and saw claw marks.

'She was hear though, look at these claw marks.' I motioned my head towards the tree.

'Kevin, Harry you two head north. Marcel, Leroy head south in that direction. Jason your with me.' Levi ordered.

{ 😏 see what I did there with the Marcel and Harry. If you like One Direction you know what I did there}

Levi and I headed east. We ran in silence until we hit a stream. I sniffed around it but came up with nothing.

'Did you get anything over there' I turned towards Levi.

'No!' He growled.

He ran across the stream and sniffed around on the other side. He howled and I bowed my head down. We stood there and then three large wolves came running up. I bowed my head to all if them.

'Levi we can't communicate with them in our wolf forms'

'I know that' he grunted.

The four Alphas went behind trees and came back wearing shorts. I sat down and watched.

Alpha Harries,Copper and John were our neighboring packs. Alpha Harries had the south territory the Red Wood Pack. Alpha Copper had the West the Silver Moon Pack. Alpha John had the North the Northern Wood Pack. John was older than all of them he had strands of grey hair in his brown. He had blue/green eyes. Copper was about 34 and had black hair with dark green eyes. Harries is the 2 years older than Levi which makes him 20. He had black hair and brown eyes.

"Alpha Harries, Alpha Copper, Alpha John" Levi spoke.

"Alpha Michels" they said in unison.

"I have a problem. There is a girl about 17 she was taken by hunters and rouges." Levi said with a hint of sadness.

"Her name" Alpha Copper spoke.

"Allison. Allison Henderson." Levi said looking at him.

"What do you want us to help you with" Alpha Harries spoke up.

"If you will please keep an eye out on your borders. And please contact me if you see or hear any sign of her" Levi glanced at me.

The Alphas looked at me and I bowed my head "Beta Carter".

They turned there attention back towards Levi.

Then Alpha Harries spoke "do you have any special relationship with this female".