Taken

Allison's P.O.V

I woke up with puffy red eyes and my hair a birds nest. I didn't feel like putting makeup on or getting dressed. I took a shower and put on some yoga pants and a yellow shirt with my white converse. I just put on lip gloss and my hair in a messy bun. I walked down stairs and went in the kitchen. My second mom (Mrs.Carter) sat bacon in front of me. I pushed it away and just sat my head down on the table.

Lisa (who is Mrs.Carter) looked at me and put her hand on her hip "Allison,please eat its Wednesday and you haven't ate'n since yesturday."

"Lisa I'm not hungry"I said with my on the table.

"Please Al" she pleaded.

I lifted my head and ate a piece of bacon. I was actually hungry and I ate the whole plate. I looked at Lisa she had a satisfied smile on her face. I sniffed the air and smelt Jason. I didn't want to see him. I didn't care if he was my mate or not he hurt me. I stood up quickly but he was already in the kitchen. He started to walk towards me but I ran past him at a speed I didn't know I had.

"Whoa Al you have new different powers every time I see you" Austin said walking down the stairs.

He walked over to me and hugged me. Austin and Tiffany were the only people that hugged me whenever they saw me.

"So can you do it again, I mean the running thing." He said looking down at me.

"Maybe" I said in a low voice.

"Okay go over there and pick up that remote and back over to me" he said backing up.

I looked at him and back to the couch. I ran to the couch and back to him within a second.

"Wow" he said as I hit his chest." Are you ready".

I nodded and he went out to the front door.

"Allison please. Wait let me talk, here me out on this" Jason pleaded.

I walked out the door with fresh tears in my eyes.

Then I walked over to Austin's car" Austin I think I'm just gonna run there".

"You sure" he asked.

"Yeah. I will see you there" I said then I ran off.

I liked this new power. It felt like I was running normal but everything went by me in a flash. It felt like my feet knew where they were going I just steered. In no time at all I stopped and I was in front of the school. Soon after I seen Austin and Justin pull up. I ran over to them.

"Oh sh*t. Allison. You scared the crap out if me" Justin breathed.

"Sorry" I said my voice low.

Tiffany jogged over to me and we walked into the school.

*****5th period (Mrs.Thomas class)**

"Okay,did everyone do there homework ? If you did come up and pass it in".

People got up then my phone buzzed.

Jason: Allison can we please talk. I'm begging you.

I didn't reply I just shut my phone off and put it in my bag.

"Allison, no homework" Mrs. Thomas said standing.

"No, sorry" I was looking at the desk.

"Okay," she said turning to the bored.

I slid down in my chair I played with my pencil. It fell off the desk I reached my hand out but it didnt have it. It didn't even hit the ground it was levitating an inch off the ground. I thought about it coming back towards me and I lifted my hand as I did the pencil came up with it. I looked up to see if anyone saw. The only people looking were Jason and Mrs.Thomas.