Never get drunk

A/N

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT
NOT AS BAD AS THE OTHER STORIES YOU PROBABLY READ. BUT I WARNED YOU 😷

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Allison's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror at my reflection. "Tiffany, who am I trying to impress. No one."

She laughed. "What ever you'll thank me later."

Tiffany was wearing black leather strapless dress that was mid thigh along with my black heels with the spikes. Her hair was up in a tight ponytail and she had smokey looking eyes and red lips.

"Ally, you look fine." She said walking up next to me.

I had my hair in a ponytail but was in big curls. My lips were pink and I had on dark eye liner. What was getting on my nerves was the dress. It was black and strapless, came about mid thigh. The sides of the dress was in a diamond shape so you can see my skin. The heels were black but had gold on the toe and heel.

I turned to Tiffany. "I look like a slut. Britney wouldn't even wear this. AND SHES THE BIGGEST SLUT I KNOW!"

"Calm down, I got your back. Plus I think the guys are coming." She waved me off walking out the room. I grabbed my phone and my clutch and went after her.

"I swear if I fall and break my ankle in these heels someone's gonna get stabbed." I said under my breath.

I stopped at the stairs and took then off and went ahead down the stairs. I got to the bottom and I put them back on. The living room was clean. Finally. Everyone and I mean everyone was sitting in the living room. 'God'.

"If I may ask, Allison wears the rest if your clothes." My mom said looking at me.

I looked at her. "If I knew I would tell you. Tiff over here thought it would be a good idea to take them away".

"Mmm."

Mrs. Carter stood up. "Allison you look beautiful."

"What am I chopped liver." Tiff said holding her arms out to the side.

Mrs.Carter turned towards her. "You look beautiful too."

I looked at Jason and Levi who's eyes were black and filled with lust. Jason was wearing a white V-neck shirt that clung to his body with a blue button down shirt that was wide open and black skinny jeans. His hair was up in the front like a cliff. Levi was...well... Wearing Levi's. it was actually pretty funny. He had a black button down shirt. His chest was obviously out. He to had black skinny jeans on. His hair was tasseled around like he just woke up, but in a sexy way.

'It's rude to do that in front of my mom and your mom Jason. Stop being a bad little Alpha Levi' I linked them.

They both let out a small growl and I laughed. Austin stood up and blocked their view. He had on blue shirt with skinny jeans.

He walked over and stood in from of me. "If I were you. I would go back and put in some sweat pants."

I laughed. "Rather not".

"We're leaving. BYE!" Tiffany headed pulling me.

I followed her out the door. "Are we driving with the guys or taking my car".

She looked from my car to the other cars.

She started to head to the garage. "Rover Levi!"

"What! No! Why my car?" He said walking faster.

"Because its more spacey. Even though if Allison and I took her Cadenza we would look a lot sexyer, I'm sure you want her with you if she's looking like this." She gestured to all if me.

He looked at me and to my car then to his car then back to me. "Don't scratch my seats".

"Levi your driving. Jason your getting in the passenger seat. Austin your in the back with me and Al." Tiff directed.

"And why the hell can't I sit in the back." Jason frowned.

"Because I said so." With that she shit the car door.

I sat in the middle. Austin out his arm in the back of my seat which went behind me and stop just about in the middle of Tiffany's back.

"Austin. You want to lose you arm." Jason growled.

He frowned. "No. Why?"

"Then I suggest you move your arm." Levi finished.

"OMG you two are such ladies. Can we leave!" Tiff demanded.

"Okay. Okay calm your tits." Levi said pulling out onto the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~

"Guys we will see you inside." Tiffany said pulling me.

"Wait. Don't you have to wait in line." Austin asked.

"No. Allison knows how to get last that."

"OMG. Really!" I whined.

Tiffany looked at me. "Do you really want to stand in line. Plus you have a gift, I have no idea what you do but, it works all the time."

She turned to the boys "watch and learn." She looked at me"really".

I straightened myself and put on my sexy face. I looked towards her and nodded. I made sure that I swung my butt back in forth while I walked to the front if the line. People yelled at us and hissed. Guys on the other hand...well... Yelled things I'm sure Levi and Jason would take care if later if the guy ever makes it in side.

I walked up to the bouncer. "Hey."

He smirked. "Hey."

"Can my friend and I get past please." I gave him puppy eyes.

His eyes roamed my body and he bit his lip.
'That's just digesting' my wolf gaged
'Ugh you don't say' I said back to her
'Wanna know someone or should I say some two people who look sexy doing that'
'I already know who your talking about'
'Because you know Jason and Levi looks sexy doing that'
She blocked me out and I came back to wear the bouncer was still looking at my boobs. I snapped my fingers no magic intended. He looked back towards me and let us in.

"Thanks." I said as I past him.

'Are you not going to wait for us' Austin linked.

I saw Tiffany laugh which means he was probably talking to both of us. 'We don't wait.' I heard Tiff

We walked down the hall and towards where the music was coming from. We walked in and a whole bunch of scents hit me. Guessing from other packs. Tiffany pulled me to the dance floor where there was a crowd of people.

"Remember when I said I was gonna get you so drunk your gonna kiss a girl". She yelled.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"Well that's gonna happen tonight". She smiled.

"No. It's not".

We danced together and then I caught the scent if the 3 boys. "There in here now."

"Okay. That has nothing to do with us." She said still dancing.

We went over towards the bar and got drinks. I saw the guys on the other side. They looked over at us and gave a head nod. Then I seen some blond chick walk up on Levi. She had her hand on his shoulder. I started to walked over there but Tiff stopped me.

"Don't worry. Remember your single tonight." She laughed.

"That's hard when you have mates." I said back.

Someone tapped me in my shoulder. I turned to see a b*tchy Britney.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Wanna dance?" She asked.

I sniffed her and could tell she was drunk.

I drank whatever Tiffany had. "Sure".

She grabbed my,and Tiff's hands and pulled us to the dance floor.

I danced with Britney then a boys came by who was from our pack. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking her home." He said bowing his head.

"You better be taking her home and not to some ally." I pointed at him.

"I promise Luna. I'm taking her home." The boys said.

I nodded and he took Britney with him.

".Allison,come by the bar with me." Tiffany yelled over the pounding music.

She grabbed my hand and led me over to the bar area.

"Hey can I have two cosmos. " Tiff asked the bar tender.

"Told you we would have fun" she yelled.

"Whatever". I yelled back at her.

The guy came back with the drinks and we drank them down. It was stinging going down my throat.

I shook my head. "Tiff that was disgusting."

She laughed and asked the bar tender for shots. After and the 10th one I was extremely drunk, I'm not gonna lie.
(Drinking is bad. Especially if you take 10 shots)

"Allison,so how are you gonna take on Jason and Levi. You know... one being Alpha and the other being Beta that's a lot of power to handle". Tiff yelled.

I waved her off. "Piece of cake. I can handle two things at once... especially those two."

We laughed and I pulled her on the dance floor. The song 'Right Now' by Rihanna ft. David Guetta came on. We danced extremely close to each other. I saw her smirk and start to back away. I felt tingles going up my arm from behind. Then I saw Jason coming towards me. This only meant one thing Levi was behind me. I danced on him and he rubbed against my back. Jason connected with my front. He pushed on my a little he ran his fingers down my arms and Levi's was on my waist. I was in the middle of sparked and fireworks. My whole body was hot and warm. I was way to drunk to even know what was going on. All I knew was that I liked it. Then I felt Jason's lips brush mine. I lifted my hands above my head and ran my fingers in Levi's hair. Jason kissed me while Levi was grinding on me from behind. I let out a moan and I felt Jason smirk. He pulled back and then I felt Levi lips brush my neck. I shivered. I felt him nibble on my earlobe. He started kissing down from there until he got to that spot Jason talked about.

I heard him whisper in my ear. "Still think you can take on the both of us?"

"Yeah?" I said shakey.

He chuckled in my ears and I let out an moan. He kissed me in my neck and I felt Jason kissing my chest.

"Oh. My. God." I breathed out.

I turned my head and Levi captured my lips. It was hot. My lips were hot from him kissing them and my chest was from Jason. I felt like the f*ckimg sun. He licked my bottom lip and I didn't hesitate. He tasted like Carmel and it was good.

Jason's P.O.V

I was trailing kisses down her neck to her chest. I didn't care what Levi was doing. If he was doing something I didn't feel the pain. I pulled her closer I moved up to her lips. She pressed more into me and I'm sure she could feel the bulge in my pants, because she moaned. I let her lips go went back to her chest. I knew she was drunk. Ha even I knew I was half drunk. Levi of all people was probably drunk... And he's rarely drunk. I felt a tap on my shoulder but ignored it. They tapped me again. I stopped and turned around. Austin was standing there.

I growled at him. "What".

"Time to go." He said waiting for me to follow. Austin didn't drink anything and was the one to drive us all home. I rolled my eyes I turned around and tapped Levi. He growled and ignored me. He was to busy lip locking Allison. I tapped him again. He looked up but Allison didn't stop her kissing him down his chest and up and down his neck.

"Time to go." I yelled.

He nodded.

Levi's P.O.V

I heard Jason growl but I ignored him. I didn't listen to who he was talking to. Ha in reality I didn't care. Allison turned her whole body towards me and if she didnt feel Levi jr. In he back I'm sure she can feel him now. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. I kissed her I don't know what it was but she tasted like Carmel. I felt someone tap me but I growled at them human or not. I felt it again and I looked up. Since I stopped kissing Allison that didn't stop her from moving down to my chest and kissing me up to my neck.

"Time to go." Jason yelled.

I nodded and tried to pull Allison off of me. (Note I said tried.)

I kissed her. "We have to leave."

She laughed. "And go where. Back to your room or Jason's for more fun."

I looked up at Jason who looked like he was about to get some which we both probably were about to get. I picked her up and walked through the club to the front door. Austin had Tiffany looked more drunk then Allison. We got to the car and Austin strapped Tiffany in the front seat. Allison crawled in the car and went straight to Jason who was sitting down already. She sat on the seat and started making out with him. But he pushed her off gently and jumped out the car. I heard him start to vomit. She came over back to me. She crawled on top of me with both her thighs on either side of me. I pulled her closer and she ran her fingers through my hair. She pulled it and I moaned. I heard Jason get back in the car. I stopped and she continued to kiss my neck.

"Dude, you okay?" I asked him.

"No. I'm sick. Keep Allison over there." He moaned holding his stomach.

"I have no problem doing that. But I di have a problem if you throw up in my car. I may be drunk but I still have enough sense to kick your ass." I laughed.

"Mmmmmm" was all he did.

I turned back towards Allison. Her eyes were full of lust and wanting. But I had a feeling she didn't just want me but, wanted both.

"Allison, your drunk." I said to her.

She laughed then slurred . "No shhh*t Shhhherlock. So are youuuu."

"Just wanted to let you know." Was the last thing I said.

~~~~~~~~~

Allison's P.O.V

We got to the house and I jumped out. I already had taken my heels off. Jason started walking up the house stairs.

I ran up to him. "Jason whats wrooooong?"

"My head hurts and I'm throwing up. I don't want to kiss you and throw up in your mouth. Trust me babe, I really want to but Im sick at the moment. I can't believe I'm saying this but, Levi will watch you".

He kissed my head and I kissed his cheek. "Hope you feel betterrrrrr. Want me to stay with you, to make sure your okaaaaay."

He laughed. "Babe it's okay really. Next time." He winked and went inside.

Then I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. "doesn't this dress look uncomfortable."

"LEVI!" I yelled.

We went in the house. Tiffany was past out on the couch and on the other one was Britney. Levi pulled me up the stairs. We stopped in front of his room. He started kissing me and I kissed him back. He opened the door and pulled me in with him. He closed the door and locked it. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He had my back on the door. He pulled me off the door and Kaye's me in the bed without breaking the kiss. I felt his unzip the back if my dress. I kept my hands in his hair. His hand left hit trails up and down my thigh. I don't even know when he took his shirt off. But he was shirtless. I felt the dress leave my body and I saw him pull back and take me in. Soon I felt insecure but Levi crashed his lips to mine and said against the kiss. "perfect." He kissed down my neck and at some point he took his pants off. He pulled the covers up. My dress was off along with more his boxers were off. And you can probably guess what happened.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

IT WAS AWKWARD WRITING THIS I FEEL DIRTY OMFG L.O.L

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 IS ALL I COULD DO !!! DONT WORRY SHES NOT LEAVING JASON AND SHES NOT A SLUT.......OR IS SHE????

WELL THAT'S THAT'. THAT'S JUST....NOT WHAT I EXPECTED !!!!!

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
IM FEELING EMOJI TODAY

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎QUESTION??????????

•WHAT DO YOU THINK HAS GOTTEN INTO JASON AND LEVI????

•DO YOU THINK JASON CAN FEEL THE PAIN????

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
YOUR OPINION WOULD YOU PLEASE~~~~PICK ONE AND EXPLAIN

WHAT SHOULD ALLISON HAVE DONE???

•Get sobered up and sleep

•Help Jason and make him feel better

•Listen to Jason because you don't want to upset him and go to Levi

•Go with Levi and ya know 💋 have fun

•Eat pie and yeah Eat more pie

•I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK! JUST UNDATE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HER. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TWO MATES??? IM CONFUSED!!!!!WILL SHE BE WITH JASON, WILL SHE BE WITH LEVI, WILL SHE BE WITH BOTH. UGH IDK JUST UPDATE.

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
WELL THAN OKAY IF YOU PICKED THAT LAST ONE I STIL LOVE YOU.

💋💋I LOVE YOUUUUUU💋💋

💋🐼STAY SMEXY PANDAS🐼💋