Tricks

Charles P.O.V

"Run faster Lisa." I ordered her.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Why else because, I needed to or he would have killed me." I said getting closer to the Silver moon territory.

"Who is he? What are you talking about?"

I was about to answer but I heard snarls and barks coming fast. We just made it to the boarder and we ran over. They stopped but I knew more wolves from this territory would be coming soon. We ran along the boarder until I found the spot I was looking for. I grabbed her hand and threw her in the air and she disappeared. I jumped up and I was transported to a different area.

"What the--- where are we?" Lisa asked.

"Stop asking questions." I said to her and she stopped.

When I took this mission I didn't think I would find my mate in the process. This is just complicating things for me and making things harder to do, plus she had a kid that wasn't mine. I didn't want to think of my mate as a whore, but that's what it looked like. I picked myself up off the ground and dusted myself off.

I turned to look at Lisa. "Stay close." I traveled up the stairs of the dark hallway. I got to the top and opened the door. There were growls all around.

"Don't growl at me you jackasses." I waved them off and continued to walk to the top floor. I held Lisa close to me. Who knew what these freaks had in mind. I stopped and looked out the window. Everything seemed the same like when I left it, dark, dirty, and full of freaks. I went up on the top floor and opened it. I looked in to see pairs of red eyes everywhere around the office.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. "All you blood suckers in this room better not touch a hair on her."

"We would never." One said.

"Sorry dont believe you on that buddy." I said taking Lisa behind the desk with me. The vampire in my chair moved and let me sit down.

"So where is he." I said getting angry.

"I'm right here you moron." Someone said walking though a wall with some papers in hand.

"Tyler do you have any idea what I had to go through to get back here." I said glaring at him.

"No you have no idea how long it took me to keep that stupid portal open for you." He pointed a finger.

"No you got your powers back." I said resting my head in the desk.

"Not all of it. The power I took from her will only last me for about a year or two. Now if I took all of it, that would have given me about a century. Just before I lost my powers I had a vision that a girl will be strong enough to control the whole world. I sent you on the mission 14 years ago." Tyler said sitting on the sofa. "But someone couldn't warn me they were coming."

"Sorry, I was busy." I said glancing over at Lisa. "Plus it was the worse and greatest 14 years of my life. The worse watching that stupid boy, then finding out they were mates. The best finding my mate.

"Ew dude that's just disgusting." He put his hand up to stop me. "I need more of her power anyway, so we will have to go back. This time with back up." He gestured to the room.

I looked at him. "Where's Philip, Josh, and Nancy?"

He rolled his eyes. "Those stupid dogs are so annoying. One of them bit me the other day. They tried to jump through the freaking portal so I put them in there cage."

I glared at him. "Get them."

He snapped his fingers and then my babies came running through the door. I heard Lisa scream, I kinda forgot she was there.