Your such a flirt

Allison's P.O.V

"Mrs.Carter I'm fine. Really" I said with a smile.

"Allison you don't look fine" she said still trying to feed me.

"I don't look fine because I got shot. And I'm sure it will be healed by tomorrow" I assured her.

She looked at me but shook her head "Allison".

"Mom she is fine" Jason cut in "Im sure if she needs help she will ask".

She glared at Jason then walked over to me and hugged me to her chest "Jason if you hurt my baby girl I will cut you".

"Mom, you do realize I'm your son correct and that she has a mom" Jason raised and eyebrow.

"Yes I know that. But I see Allison as my daughter and I love her" she said hugging me tighter.

"Then that's just weird then. Your kind of saying shes my sister" he made a face.

His mom looked at him "Jason shes your girlfriend and my daughter-in-law".

"Yeah yeah yeah okay" he said waving her off.

Mrs.Carter kept hugging me, I turned my head towards Jason.

'Can you get her to let go'
'As you saw I tried' he linked back
'Fine no kisses for you then' I turned my head back and laid it on Mrs.Carter's chest.

"Mom you gotta let her go" Jason pleaded.

"I will when I know she's okay"she said not letting go any time soon.

"Allison sweetie, are you okay" I heard my moms voice in the door way.

She came into my view and was standing on the other side if the island in the kitchen.

"Yeah mom I'm great" I said sarcastically.

"Allison, don't be sarcastic to your mother" Mrs.Carter said.

"Sorry mom" I grinned.

She laughed and walked over to us. Mrs.Carter was still hugging me. Then I felt new arms on me.

"Are you both hugging me?" I asked.

"Yup" they said at the same time.

I looked at Jason and whined "Jaaaaaaaaassssoooonnn".

"Babe I'm sorry" he said looking away.

I pouted my lip out and made a whining noise and gave him puppy eyes.

He groaned and jumped off the kitchen counter and walked over to us. Jason pulled on his mom but she wouldn't let go.

"Guys your kind of hurting me" I made a fake groan.

They let go immediately and looked me over.

"Okay, if you need us we will be in the garden" Mrs.Carter said walking away with my mom.

I smiled at them as they walked away and I turned back towards Jason who was already looking at me "want to go to the movies."

My eyes hit up and I ran to the car.

~~~~~~

There was a young boy standing at the ticket booth. He had red hair and brown eyes. The boy looked up and smiled at me completely ignoring Jason.

"What can I help you with" he smiled.

"We would like to see World War Z" Jason growled out.

They glared at each other then the kid turned back towards me "you sure you can handle that movie".

I looked down and then back towards him "I think I can handle a lot more than you can".

He looked at my arm and worry took upon his face "what happened to your arm".

I smiled and looked at it "I fell when I was drunk".

He laughed "you must know how to have fun."

I nodded my head "trust me I do".

He looked down and started writing something then handed me two tickets and his phone number"call me some time".

I started to pull my wallet out but he stopped me "no it's okay it's on me. No pretty face should pay."

I winked at him and walked inside.

We walked in and started towards the snack stand thing.

"Why were you flirting with him when I was standing right there"Jason growled in my ear.

"To get these. As you can see I got them for free. Didn't I ." I said smirking at him.

"Two can play at this game" he said then stood in front of me and waited for the girl to turn around.

She turned around and boy I thought her eyes were going to fall out of her head. I was scared for her.

She blinked a few times then smiled "hey, what can I get you".

Jason leaned on the counter with one arm and and looked up at the things on the menu " can I get a large popcorn and two Pepsis."

She leaned forward to where her boobs were showing. I growled and Jason took a quick glance at me.

The girl went to get the food and she came back she pushed it over to him and leaned over "can I get you anything else".

"Nah I'm good" Jason said going into his pocket.

"Oh no it's okay. This ones on me" she winked.

I walked out the line and over towards were our movie would be playing.

"Aww babe come on" Jason called after me.

I ignored him because I hate when he's right. I went and found seats. He soon came up and sat next to me.

He leaned over and whispered "told you".

I grunted and folded my arm across my chest"whatever".

A girl with pink hair sat next to Jason and looked up at him. Jason wasn't even paying attention to her.

'Stupid b*tches always trying to steal my boyfriend and my friends' I thought.

'Whoa Allison territorial much' I heard Austin link

'You over here reading my thought' I linked to him.

'Well he's not the only one' Justin said.

'Yeah Babe' I heard Jason

'All of you stay out of my head'

'Aww you think about us' Austin teased

'Yeah yeah yeah, you know why I think about you guys. Because all of you are my b*tches that's why' I mentally laughed then I blocked them out.

Jason looked at me and glared. I looked at the girl who's arm was moving closer to Jason's. I grabbed Jason's neck with my good arm and kissed him. He responded soon after kissing me back.

I pulled back and looked at the girl "my boyfriend".

She glared at me and looked back at the screen. I heard some people behind us laugh and some guys grunt.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

FLIRTING

HUGGING

L.O.L.ING

haha okay hope you liked this chapter because I did 😁

As usual

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~~🐼🐼UNTIL NEXT TIME MY SMEXY PANDAS🐼🐼~~