Answers

Allison's P.O.V

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in." A voice said from the other side of the door.

I turned the knob and walked in. There were papers stacked on top of the desk. The office was big. It had a brown desk in the middle of it. Sofa on the left wall next to some file cabinets. There were two chairs in from if the desk and to the left of the room there were more sofas and cabinets.

Jason was sitting beside the desk in a big spinning chair. There was a tall man standing behind him looking over his shoulder. They looked up and Jason smiled and the man walked around the desk and stood in front of me. He had dark hair like Levi and brown eyes.

"Hello. I'm Mr.Michels." He held his hand out for me to take.

"Hi. I'm Allison Henderson".

"Oh. I thought you would have the same last name as your mother?"

"What do you mean?" I raised and eyebrow.

"Maybe that's something you need to speak to your mother about". There was a pause before he started again. "So, Allison I hear your my sons mate".

I nodded. "Yes".

"That also you are Beta Carter's mate".

I nodded again. "Yes".

"So you want answers".

I was about to say yes until the door opened. Yes the door opened without a knock. In stepped Levi who looked a lot better.

I turned to him. "It's rude not to knock you know".

He smirked. "I don't have to knock if its my office."

He walked over to the desk and Jason moved and sat on the sofa.

"Come. Sit Allison". Mr. Michels gestured for me to sit.

I sat in front of the desk and Levi's dad sat in the other chair next to me.

"So you want answers". He said again.

I nodded and then looked at Levi who was looking down at paper work confused. He looked up and smiled at me then looked at Jason and gave him a dumbfounded look. I looked at Jason who was past out on the sofa. I giggled and so did Mr.Michels.

"Well in your case Allison, it's difficult to say. We never had a pack member have two mates. Especially the Beta and the Alphas mate."

He looked at his son who was staring at us. Then he looked back towards me. "But we can get answers from the elders."

"Elders?" I questioned.

"Not our pack elders. The elders for all mythical creatures. The werewolves/lupus, vampires,warlocks,witches,fairies and more."

I guess my mouth was open because they both started laughing at me. "There is more. There's not just werewolves. There's freaking vampires and witches."

"Yeah. I know surprising". Levi laughed.

"So you will have to ask them and they will give you answers." Mr.Michels said.

"So. How do I get there". I asked.

"That's the thing. They are all the way in London."

"How. What. Why. How am I suppose to get there." I asked wide eyed.

"I guess in your case it's a big deal because I would just say pick one or the other. Guessing that would be difficult to do since it would hurt the other".