Morons chase her like its their destiny

I woke up with my head under my pillow. I looked up and threw the pillow to the side. I crawled out of bed and walked over to the TV. The weather said it was going to be hot. I put my phone in the speakers and turned on Out Alive by Ke$ha. Then I realized that Jason had slept over and that non of what happened last night was a dream. I turned the music off.

I slipped out of my room and saw mom walking down the hallway"Are you going to wake up your not boyfriend".

"Actually yes, yes I am" I rolled my eyes at her and she just waved me off and made her way down stairs.

I slid into his door. I couldn't see his face because he had his head under the blanket. I tiptoed over to him and went in the other side of the bed. I got on the bed and sat on my knees. I pulled the blanket off his head. 'Awe he looks so cute when he sleeps' I thought to myself. He had a half smirk on his face. I put the blanket back on his face and got up off the bed. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I saw him jump up and fall off the bed. I put my hands over my mouth to contain my laughter. He was still under the blanket and I heard him growl. I ran to my room and locked the door and ran into my closet. I closed the door and hid behind some clothes.

As I was in hiding I heard him run into the door.

"Hahahaha, can't get me" I yelled out.

"Allison open this door right now !" Boy he sounded angry.

"Are you mad Jase" I asked and yelled at the same time.

"Ummm let's see. I was sleep then the next thing I know I'm having my eardrum busted. So yeah Allison no I'm not mad" I heard him say through the doors.

"I'm sorry" I said so low he couldn't hear.

Then I heard mumbles outside my room door,the next thing I know I hear a huge crack. I kept quiet because I didn't know what that was and didn't want to know. Then Jason's intoxicating smell filled my nostrils.

"Mmm" I moaned. 'Crap' I thought.

"Allison I can smell you you know" he said.

I peeked out from the rack and 'BAM !'

"Ouch my face" I moans.

"Then I guess we are even now" he held out his hand.

We walked out the closet "DUDE YOU F*CKING BROKE DOWN MY DOOR!"

"Your mom said I can. She also said she will get it fixed later."

"How am I suppose to take a shower" I snapped at him.

He smirked "guess you gotta leave the door open".

I pushed him out of the door frame and he stood there.

"Haha you can't slam the door in my face now" .

"UGH GO AWAY and don't come near my door. "

I turned around and walked over to my closet. I took out my silver gladiator sandals,black shorts,and a white shirt that said Love on it and it hung off my shoulder and sat them on my bed. I turned on the my speakers and put on Dirty Love by Ke$ha.

I skipped across my room over to the bathroom singing the lyrics

"Don't want your money

I got my own

You're not my daddy

Baby I'm full grown

Don't complicate it