Beat his ass

Allison's P.O.V

"Tiff am I a bad person"I cryer out into her shoulder.

She stroked the back of my hair"no Allison he's just being a d*ck".

She pulled back and looked at my face I turned my head "don't look at me I looked horrible."

"I can always fix your mistakes" he laughed.

I smiled "sure".

She got up and walked to the bathroom,she came back with a bag,which probably had makeup in it.

As she cleared away the makeup she looked at me "your really pretty with no makeup".

"Thanks" I smiled.

"JASON F*CKING R. CARTER. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" a women yelled from down stairs.

"And that must be Mrs.Carter." Tiff got up and went towards the door and waved for me to come.

We wet down the stairs and Mrs.Carter was standing there with her hands on her hips. She saw me and its looked as though she grew even anger. When I reached the bottom steps she came running over to me.

"Allison I'm sorry. I'm so so so so sorry." She hugged me.

I hugged her back "it's okay I'm just stupid and..." But she cut me off.

"Allison Nicole Henderson, you are not stupid and will never be stupid. Yes people do stupid things like Jason did, but you, you are not anywhere near stupid. Or any other words you were going to say" she said rubbing my arm.

She looked over to Tiff and past me to her. I saw anger build up in her eyes. I walked over to the kitchen and spotted Austin,Dave,and Justin "

is everyone in here" I asked when I got to them.

"Maybe, probably" Dave said eating popcorn.

I stood there and looked at the stairs hearing footsteps come down. I was pulled from behind. I turned around to see a excited Austin. I shifted slightly in his lap but looked up at the stairs.

"JASON OVER HERE NOW!" She pointed a finger to where she was standing.

Jason looked broken and he looked up at me but I had to look away. Austin sat up and hugged me. I heard a growl which probably came from Jason.

"JASON, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GROWL AT AUSTIN RIGHT NOW. HE IS THE ONE DOING YOUR JOB AT THE MOMNET." she said pointing to Austin and I.

"Mom, please calm down" Jason said walking up slowly to her.

"JASON I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. YOU HURT SOMEONE JASON. I DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICED" She yelled.

"Mom, how did you find out anyway" Jason said in a calm voice.

"DOES IT MATTER HOW I FOUND OUT. IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE SUPER HEARING AND I CAN HEAR MY SON YELLING AT HIS MATE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT" she yelled sarcastically.

"Mom I said I'm sorry to her" he said glancing at me.

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT JASON. IF THAT GIRL REJECTS YOU. DONT GO SOBBING AND MOPPING AROUND THIS PACK HOUSE BECASE NO ONE IS GONNA KISS YOU ASS. IF SHE DOES IT WOULD BE YOUR FAULT NOT HERS."she yelled.

Jason put his head down, "mom please don't say that".

"It's already done Jason. You just better hope she doesn't reject you." She said walking away from her son.

I didn't notice I was crying until Austin wiped tears away. I was Jason look at me but I looked away. I stood up and went out the back door. Tiffany following me along with Austin. I walked over to a tree and put my back against it and cried.

"Allison please stop crying" I heard Austin's gentle touch my shoulder.

"Hold on Ally I have to go stop your friend from killing someone" I heard Austin run away.

I looked up and saw Austin struggling to hold Tiffany. I shifted to my panther and climbed the tree. I laid out on the branch hoping that it would just float away and take me away from this place.

'Allison please talk to me baby'

I didn't respond.

'Babe please I just need to hear you voice'.

I jumped down out the tree, which stunned Austin and Tiff. I ran into the wood and I heard them chase after me. In mid run I shifted to my wolf. I stopped in a clearing and tilted my head towards the sky and howled.

Pain,anger,sorrow, and more pain.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

Sorry if this chapter sucked guys I know I know

Okay so I will update sooooooon.

Haha I so that everyday lol

I don't have much to say so... I will see you awesome Panda Bears later 🐼🐼

💋💋I LOVE YOUUUUUUU💋💋

~~UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES~~