Touch her you die

Jason's P.O.V

I saw Mrs.Thomas walk in with two men behind her. I stood in front of Allison protectively.

"Allison I just want to talk to you" Mrs.Thomas said.

"Why" Allison said behind me.

"Because I need to know something"she said stepping closer.

"What exactly do you need to know"Allison said stepping to the side.

"Because I know your secret unless you want your friends to find out" she smirked.

"And what exactly is that secret" Allison said more angry.

I looked over to see Austin shaking with anger. Tiffany was holding her hands behind her back probably hiding her claws. I looked back over to the two men they were staring at me. Then Levi bursted through the doors with a lot of force almost breaking the hinges.

The two men turned around and so did the wrinkly old b*tch. Levi just walked right past them flipping them off then walked over to Allison and I.

"Allison are you okay" he said looking down at her.

"Why do you care" she said looking over his shoulder.

He growled "because I'm your Alpha and I need to know if my pack member is okay".

"No Levi I'm not fine" she said looking at him.

Anger grew in his face and he turned around "we are done here".

"Young man you are" Thomas said.

"I am non of your f*cking business" he snarled at her "and neither is Allison now leave".

"Allison I know your a wolf. And that's why you need to come with me." Mrs.Thomas said with a half smirk.

"Your not taking her any f*cking where" Austin,Levi, and I said at the same time.

"Mrs.Thomas go away"Allison said starting to walk towards the back doors.

"Allison !" She called after her.

I sniffed the air and smelt something strange. Mrs.Thomas looked at me. I sniffed again then let a growl out. Levi sniffed and instantly let out a viscous growl that would scare the sh*t out of anyone.

"There all wolves" Mrs.Thomas laughed.

"Yeah and your all f*cking hunters, now leave." Levi growled at them.

Allison darted towards Tiffany and held her back, because she was about to turn.

"Oh you must be the Alpha" Mrs.Thomas smiled.

"Get off my territory" Levi said through clenched teeth.

"Allison I'm sure I will be seeing you and your mom at home" she said towards Allison.

My eyes grew wide and I turned towards Allison who started to run to the back door.

'Jason follow her and get her and her mom to the pack house now'

I didn't wait a second and I ran after her. I jumped and changed into my wolf and chased her.

Allison's P.O.V

As soon as I heard my mom I ran out the back door and jumped down the flight of stairs. Once I hit the tree line of the woods I changed into my wolf.

When I got to my house I was in the backyard. I jumped the fence and found one grey wolf and one man. He opened the back door for me and I trotted inside. Mom was sitting on the couch like it was just another boring day.

She turned to me and her eyes went wide "AHHHHHHHH".

It doesn't help to have werewolf hearing and to be in a room with a screaming lady.

I walked over to her and laid down.

She stopped screaming and looked at me "Allison".

I looked up and nodded my big wolf head.

She stood up and so did I. I was 5 inches taller than her and she was 5 '3.
She patted my head. Then someone else entered the room. I turned around quickly and crouched down in front of my mom protectively and growled. When I realized it was Jason I stood back up and walked over to him. I brushed against him and he sat down. I looked back at my mom who was wide eyed.

"You have beautiful fur Allison." My mom said walking over to me.

She turned to Jason and Jason stood up "wow your big". I heard Jason make a laughing noise. I licked my moms face and ran upstairs. I entered my room and changed back. I put on my under garments and black yoga pants and a pink tank top. I ran back down stairs and ran right into my moms arms.

"Sweetie what are you doing out of school whats wrong" moms asked concerned.

"Mrs.Thomas she came to my school she here,she said she was going to come here" tears started to roll down my face.

Mom wiped away the tears "sweetie it's okay nothing is going to happen".

"But...I think you will have to stay at the pack house" I said looking outside.

"Allison I don't know" but I cut her off.

"Mom please"I begged.

Jason darted towards the door and sniffed the air.

'Allison we have to go. Hurry up and pack' he linked me.

"Mom come on there on there way" I said racing up the stairs with her.

'Dave drive my car to the pack house and don't ruin it please or I will be forced to cut your balls off' I linked to Dave.

'Okay' he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jason you don't think they will come here, right" I asked walking up to him.

"No they won't. Levi has this covered."Jason said hugging me.

"Jason this is a very nice house you have here" my mom said getting out the car.

"Thanks" he smiled.

I turned to see Dave driving up with my car with Austin in the passenger seat. Justin drove Jason's car and Levi came pulling up behind him. Tiffany was coming up behind Levi. She parked all messed up and came running out the car to me.

"Ally are you okay"she hugged me.

"Yeah I'm fine"I said hugging her back.

"Don't just run out on me like that again, you scared the crap out if me." She said looking me in the eyes.

I looked down "sorry".

She walked away from me and over to my mom.

I looked back up and saw Levi making his way over to me "you good Henderson".

"Look Michels, I'm fine"I said.

He surprised me by grabbing me and hugging me. I heard him breath in hard. I tried to ignore the tingles but it was hard. I couldn't fight the feeling of just being safe in his arms. I just wrapped my arms around him too and leaned my head in his chest. I heard a growl from be hind me and then I felt a growl come from Levi. I let go of him and looked at him his eyes were black. When he looked at me they turned back to there normal blue.

I turned around knowing who the growl came from and walked over to Jason. He grabbed me and pressed me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me with force and possessive. I pulled my head back to breath.

"Why do you two do that"I asked him and Levi.

"Do what" they said in unison.

"Breath in my scent like that, I noticed. If I'm close to you or even hugging, you breath in deep" I said looking between the both of them.

"Because your MY girlfriend" Jason said putting more force on 'my' then needed.

"You just smell really good" Levi smirked.

"Take a deep breath of my scent" Jason said.

I closed my eyes and leaned up to him. I took a deep breath and smelled oak tree,lavender, and fresh rain. All at once I wanted more, but then felt safe. I looked up and saw Jason looking at me.

"Whoa there Al, your eyes are black" Jason laughed.

I closed them "sorry".

I turned and walked over to Levi and took a deep breath I smelled mint,forest, and chocolate.

"Your the one I smelt before when I first smelt it"I said looking at him.

He smirked and stepped closer "yeah, your scent is nice to".

I smiled and walked over to my mom who was admiring everything.

"Mom are you okay." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, everything is just so....weird" she said looking around.

I laughed at her and showed her inside.

"Mrs.Henderson I'm Levi Michels I am the Alpha of the dark moon pack" Levi said shaking my moms hand.

"Lovely to meet you levi" my mom said back.

"Allison, Mrs.Henderson please follow me and I will show you to your rooms.

I followed Levi up the stairs. We walked side my side as my mom behide us as people greeted her.

"Allison, you really scared me when you ran" Levi whispered.

"I've been hearing that for the past hour or so" I said looked back at my mom who was talking to a elderly lady.

"Fine. Do you want me to carry your bags?" He asked.

I looked at him "no I'm fine. Just tell me where my room and my moms room is".

"Your room is up the stairs to the left. Besides Jason and above mine." He said.

I snapped my fingers and my bags disappeared.

His eyes went wide "how the f*ck".

"It's a long story now where's my moms room." I said looking up the stairs.

"Up the stairs at the end of the hall" he kept his eyes on my moms bags.

I snapped and they disappeared too.

Mom looked at me and glared.

"What I didn't want you holding them" I smiled.

We continued our way up the stairs. Mom walked to her room and went inside. Levi stopped at my door with me.

I turned towards him "don't you have somewhere to be or some Alpha thing to do".

He pressed me against the wall and had both hands on the side of my head.

"Why am I always in this position"I asked under my breath.

He laughed and put his head down the back to my eyes. I pressed myself harder into the wall. He kept getting closer and closer to my f*cking face.

"Allison" he started " why don't you like me".

"Not to be rude Alpha but your a d*ck" I said looking up and down the hall.

I looked back at him and man that was the wrong thing to do. He kissed me on the lips. There were fireworks, but I didn't want there to be. I wanted it to stop but at the same time I didn't want it to. I pushed him off and he growled.

I shook my head fiercely "no no no Levi no. I'm dating Jason."

I looked down the hall and saw b*tchy Britney. She looked like she was about to cry. Levi followed my gaze, his eyes went wide. I didn't know what to do so I ran into my room. Levi kept banging on my door. Then I heard Jason's voice outside the door.

'Hey b*tch kissing my boyfriend I see' that stupid voice said.
'You saw me push him away you stupid b*tch'I said back to her
'Yeah I don't give a f*ck but I think you don't want little Jason to find out would we' b*tchy Britney said.
'I will rip you apart' I sneered at her.
'Haha talk you you later b*tch' then she blocked me out.

I stomped over to my door and ripped it open. I pushed Jason a side and gave Levi the finger. Then looked down the hall stomped over to the b*tch who was still standing there. She looked terrified. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down the stairs with her kicking and screaming.

~_~~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

Mrs.Thomas needs to get a life like really.

HUNTERS ?!?!?

OMFG LEVI FUCKING KISSED HER WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

OMG what is she going to do with Bitchy Britney !!!!

hope you liked the chapter

HAVE A CUPCAKE PLEASE

Soon I'm going to start a new book.😊😊

Like I always say

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT

VOTE,VOTE,VOTE

SHARE,SHARE,SHARE,

FOLLOW,FOLLOW,FOLLOW

~~BYE FOE NOW MY LOVELIES~~