Chapter 30- Annabeth's P.O.V.- 16 weeks

Wow 30 Chapters! And almost 430 reads, you guys are amazing. In honor of my 30th chapter I'm Going to be posting my new Book's Cover today and the Description! The Book's title is: Cold as Ice. It's not a fan-fiction and I hope you'll read it! You guys are amazing here comes chapter 30 and just to let you know- there's a twist! Enjoy! Thanks for reading! :)

It was 10 am and when I'd normally be outside excersizing, instead I was stuck on my bed eating Waffles and reading a book on my laptop. In just one week of bed-rest I was bored out of my mind. Piper was coming over to visit today and so was Jason. Leo and Veronica had been good company but I wanted to do more than just talk I wanted to do something to help someone, I felt like I needed to be at work. I wish that I could be at work. I hated this but deep down I knew that it was for the best. I was doing this for the sake of my baby, and that was all that mattered.

I hadn't been dressing up much this week, because I could still squeeze into my old clothes and didn't really have to wear Maternity clothes yet but I was getting pretty big. Today I felt huge though, I had to get out of my Camp half-blood tee shirt and into something Maternity.

I walked over to the closet and opened it, I stepped inside and looked for something to wear. I eventually decided on a Black tank top and some denim shorts that came down a little above my knees. I got back in bed and heard the doorbell ring, Piper must be early, I thought to myself as I opened my email on my  laptop to email Percy and waited for her.

 I saw someone else walk into my room, Cailin. I was not expecting to see her today but I was glad that I was. I immediatly smiled. "Hey Cailin, how're you." I asked and noticed that she was frowning. Was she mad at me? If she was, I was unaware of the reason. "Is something wrong?" I asked and her glare grew deeper.

"Yes, Annabeth." She said and her voice sounded high and mean, "Something is wrong, very very wrong," She said and laughed a high-pitched laugh.

"What's this about, Cailin?" I asked confused.

"Oh C'mon Annabeth." She chided, "I'm sure if you think really really hard it'll come to you."

"I'm Calling someone." I whispered and reached for my phone. Only to realize that it wasn't there. I was almost positive that it had been there a second ago. "What are you doing, Cailin?" I asked hoping that would snap her out of whatever she thought was happening.

"My name isn't Cailin." She said as her voice grew stern, "It's Marcie, Marcie Shepard."

"Okay then Marcie what can I help you with?" I asked wondering suddenly if she had a mental problem. That was the only explanation I could think of, I needed to get her out of this before she hurt me or my baby,

"What can you help me with?" She said and laughed. "I think I'll help you. The night we first met when you were so rude to me. I thought about killing you then, but when we saw each other again I called it fate. I pretended to be pregnant and to be due on the same day as you. I've killed many people Annabeth, I'd be scared if I were you." She said and flipped her hair.

"I'll call Leo, He'll help me. Or Veronica." I said trying to sound strong but truthfully I was scared. I was pregnant, I had no weapon and my phone was missing. But then an idea flew to my head. E-mail I could e-mail Percy! That's What I would do I just had to act discreet, and not let her suspect anything. 

"Good luck with that." She said and smiled. "I told them to go out on a date, that I'd help you since we're such good friends."

"You menacing little-" I said, my words filled with venom.

"No one will ever know I killed you, I'll tell the police that you killed yourself because of all the stress. I'll even pretend to be upset. And I'm going to kill you slow I'll shoot your womb first, you're going to feel your baby die, Annabeth."