Chapter 13- Annabeth's P.O.V.- 6 weeks

That night I went up to use the bathroom while Percy was out at the store and noticed a few drops of blood on my underwear. I gasped as soon as I saw it because, even though I'm not an expert on Pregnancy I knew that if I was bleeding it could be a sign of a miscarriage.

I held my breath for a minute and then started to cry, because even though this Pregnancy was unplanned I did not want to lose this baby and I felt like that I would do anything to protect this baby. I just couldn't lose my son/daughter.

I knew I couldn't sit on my bathroom floor forever, I needed to Call Percy and my doctor's office to tell them what was going on. I picked myself off of the floor and walked over to the kitchen table where I saw my Cell-phone sitting there. I grabbed it and dialed Percy's number which was Pretty hard because my hands, and almost every other part of me was shaking.

He picked up on the second ring, "Annabeth?" he asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Percy, I don't know" I cried into the phone, as I sat down in a chair, unable to hold myself up any longer.

"What's going on Annabeth!" He exclaimed, and I felt bad for scaring him "I'm leaving the store, tell me what's going on."

"I went to the bathroom, and I noticed that I was bleeding." I cried, "Percy we could lose the baby!" I broke down, as tears streamed down my face. I couldn't lose my child, I already loved them so much. Why is this happening to me?

"Annabeth call your doctors!" He said "I don't know why you didn't do that first!" He almost yelled.

"What?" I whimpered, feeling like he blamed me for this

"Gods" He said "I'm sorry, I'm just really scared too, please call your doctor's, I'll be home in a minute, I love you honey." He said

"Love you too." I said and we hung up. I immediatly dialed my doctor's office number into the phone and waited, praying that I wouldn't get hold I didn't, I started speaking before the person on the line could even say anything.

"Hi, I'm Annabeth Jackson." I rushed out, "I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due on March 7, I see Dr. Kaylor." I said hoping that I could tell her what was going on without breaking down on the phone, "I recently saw blood in my underwear, not much just some spots and I was wondering if I should come in."

"You probably should, just to make sure that everything's okay." The woman's voice answered

"Thank you so much, My husband and I will be there in just a little." I said and hung up the phone, as I heard Percy pull up in the driveway.

He ran into the house and I ran over to him crying, he pulled me into his arms and embraced me. We stayed like that for a few moments.

"What did they say?" He asked, and from his voice I could tell that he was about to break down into tears too.

"They said we need to come in." I said, "Just to make sure everything is okay."

"Let's hope it is." he said

I nodded and he let me go and I looked up at him. "Do you think I should pack a bag?" I asked, "We might have to stay for the night."

"Yeah," He said and I saw him tearing up, I could barely even imagine how hard this must be on him.

I walked to our room and grabbed my bag that I used for my trip to Piper's, I still had an extra pair of clothes in it, I picked up my toiletries and walked out of the room. Percy was waiting with a water bottle and a Turkey and Tomato sandwich in his hand.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked, I shook my head and he handed me the food, he took his keys out of his pocket and we headed out towards his car. I threw my bag in the back and got in the front seat. I tried eating the sandwich, but I couldn't. I was too scared.

Tears started to stream down my face and Percy looked over at me and squeesed my hand. He had tears in his eyes too, because we both knew that this could be the end. We could lose our baby.