Chapter 1- Annabeth's P.O.V.

"You look Beautiful!" Thalia Squealed into my ear as I looked at myself in the Full length mirror. I did look pretty impressive though. Percy had proposed to me about a year ago and We were finally getting married. We were getting married in a very nice garden and it was quite beautiful.

My Dress was Ivory and had Two Spaghetti straps that went from the dress and up, vertically making it look like a bathing suit to me, it didn't have a train but had ruffles at the bottom. My blond curly (usually unruly) hair was down but had a little tied back with a rose hair clip.

Thalia was my maid of Honor, and she was wearing a floor length gown with flowers on the chest, it was black and Matched Thalia's eyes wonderfully. My Bridesmaid's Were Piper, Hazel, Clarisse (who after a lot of asking had agreed) All of the Bridesmaids were wearing red dresses that were strapless and were down to the knee and that had Black Roses lining the botttom.

Nico poked his head in the door and said "Hey Annabeth, You might want to take a look at this."

I poked my head out of the curtain and looked to the front of the garden on the very first row there were; Sally, Paul, My dad, My Step-mom, My 2 half brothers (Mathew and Bobby) and then Athena, Posiden, and Aphrodite (which made me feel sad considering the fact she probably had a more expinsive outfit than this whole wedding and was wearing WAY more make-up than I was) But I was happy even though I had to hope that my mom wouldn't blast Percy To ashes.

"Okay." I said To Nico "Let's get this Party started."