Chapter 2-Lunch

The next day...

After the morning practice, Miyuki leisurely went to the library to find references for their project then he went to their classroom. In his way to their classroom, two of his classmates approached him that puzzled him at first. 

"What is it?" he questionably asked the two girls with his usual tone towards them

"Two days ago, you weren't here, right?" He nodded but slowly Miyuki was getting what the two girls wanted and a faint smirked escaped from his face "we have a group project for English. The group should consist 3 member, so, uhm, can you-?"

"Ah, I'm fine with it. But as long as Kuramochi is in the group" Miyuki devilishly smiled at the two of them who seemed troubled by his answer

"Miyuki, where did you go this morning?" Kuramochi suddenly showed up behind him with his usual loud voice then noticed the two trouble girls in front of him "oh you are talking to them"

"oh yeah, actually I was joking. Kuramochi and I already have a topic for the group project. Find another one, if you can" Miyuki waved at the two girls hinting Kuramochi that he just ended their conversation.

"Kahahahahaa, Miyuki aren't you too harsh towards them?" Kuramochi asked as Miyuki sat down on his seat. 

"Not real, I am always like this"

That same time, Temari arrived and was about to enter when she was stopped by the two girls who were troubled from Miyuki's answered

"Yuki, you still don't have groupmate in English, right?" They anxiously asked her

She shook her head and answered in low voice "I already have a groupmate"

"Eh, how did you find one? I mean-" they tried to ask more but they were interrupted by the school bell

Temari sat down on her seat which was on the second row near the door. She silently got her book and notes out for their first class. She flipped her notes and wrote the date for today on the top left side of the page

Though without her knowing, all of her actions were being watched by Miyuki who got interested to her after what he saw last night.

The first and second class ended and they were waiting for their third class. However, the news that they would be having free time immediately spread and they became noisy

Group of friends were formed leisurely talking to each other. As for Temari, she just got a novel book and read on her seat. She didn't have any friends nor didn't know any name aside from Miyuki in their class. She didn't bother to talk to someone, good thing most of the time they had individual projects. During first year she had Fuyune and Maaya in her class, but once they became second year, they had different classes. Temari though wanted to have new friends, but she had no courage. Addition to that, she was just afraid of what was happening in her life. 

"Yuki" Temari jolted as she realized the voice who called her and in front of her, she knew very well the silhouette standing before her. Temari looked at him with expressionless look "what are you reading?"

"Just a novel" she answered showing him the book

Why is he here? Furthermore talking to me?! My heart is beating so fast again!

"Hmmm, you sure read complicated books. Here" Miyuki put down a paper bag on her desk that made her curious "the references for our English project"

"Geh?! Miyuki, you are talking to someone in our class?! Not that you are the first one who approached her?!" Kuramochi was surprised in Miyuki's action, since other people were the first one to approach and talk to him. Kuramochi went to them and looked at Temari with curiosity "I think I know you?"