Chapter 49 - Caught in the Right Time (End)

The day of Maaya's brother's wedding, everyone was busy except for Miyuki and Sanada who chill out after preparing themselves.

However they felt that something was wrong when everyone became hasty and anxious all of a sudden.

"What's with them?" Miyuki wondered then both of them turned around when someone called Sanada, loud enough that everyone around looked over them

"We've been looking for you!" Kenta panted and grabbed his shoulder "you'll stand in. Masaya-nii's friend got into accident so we are lacking of one person now. You'll be Maaya's partner. Now hurry up and you need to change!"

Sanada couldn't even utter a word and he was pulled in against his will. Miyuki stood dumbfounded since Sanada was swept away. However he smirked once he saw his fiancé coming over his way. Temari was wearing a simple and comfortable light blue dress. Her hair was curled into one side and she was wearing a light make-up.

"You really look good in any style of your hair" Miyuki greeted her and tucked some strands of her hair behind her ears

"I'll sit beside you"

"But you will sit with Hirohara's family, right?"

"Since Shunpei-kun will stand-in, you'll be left alone." Temari held his hand and the two headed to the beach where the wedding would happen.

The wedding was small and private to their family and close friends. Miyuki and Temari sat down at the end row of the groom's family's side.

"Its the second wedding that I attended and I feel so sentimental" Temari teared up as she also clapped when the priest announced the new husband and wife. "Being husband and wife, its a wonderful experience"

Miyuki smirked and wiped her tears "Don't worry, soon you will be one." Miyuki made a quick kiss to her lips and as the wedding ceremony ended, "I will make sure that you will cry more when you become Miyuki Temari"

~major skip time~

Temari sat in front of the mirror, admiring herself wearing a light blue monarch wedding dress embroided with dark blue laces. Her hair was getting styled.

"We're here!" Three loud voices entered her room, but not just three but eight people entered the room; Maaya, Fuyune, Taki, Azumi, Fuyune, Shuang, Akira and even Kanon. They were wearing white dresses since they would be her bridesmaid

"So how are you? Soon to be Mrs. Miyuki?" Fuyune excitedly asked as she faced her

"Excited and nervous" Temari chuckled

"Of course, since you are the last one to get married even though you two got engaged four years ago" Maaya sighed and then raised her brow "are you really sure that you will stay this time?"

After Temari graduated in University, she needed to stay in America for two more years because of work. She only visited Japan twice during Sanada and Maaya's wedding and also during Kuramochi and Azumi's wedding. Miyuki went to America during her graduation and they celebrated Christmas the same year. However, they both became busier. They couldn't find the right timing to when they should get married.

"But is it true Temari, you two didn't plan this wedding?" Azumi asked that even the others were surprised

"Yeah" Temari nodded slightly "Actually, my work in America last for three more years. Kazuya and I talked about it and even agreed to get married after my contract... But grandma..."

"Your grandmother?"

"She pulled me out of the company once she heard our plan" Temari chuckled dryly "and here I am now. Even Kazuya couldn't say no, since grandma will make the wedding public if we don't follow her. Grandma said that it was partially her fault why it dragged too long so she prepared everything."