Chapter 38 - Fragile

The trip to Kyoto helped Temari cleared up her mind from the stressful events happened to her; exams, the incident with the school chairman's niece, and even her break-up with Miyuki. Her brothers also cheer her up, telling her lots of positive things.

"That was exhausting!" She slumped her whole body on her bed once she arrived back to their school dorm, and sighed loudly "I wonder where is Shuang"

Temari arrived on their school Thursday morning, skipping her first class. She got the iPod Fuyune gave to her, and saw no messages. No one, even on the group in Line. Even Fuyune and Maaya.

She stood up from her bed and prepare herself for her next class.

~

Sitting silently on their class, Temari noticed something different from them. Shuang was also nowhere to find.

"Hows Korea?" Karen approached her sitting across her "My Korean friend said that she wanted to go to Jangsado Island last Sunday, but it was closed for private event. Was that the wedding of your friend?"

Temari chuckled as she nodded in response "By the way Karen, do you know where Shuang is?"

Karen was taken aback and was about to answer when John and Robert joined them. Karen just shook her head and return to her seat.

There is something wrong! What happened to them?! As if the others are afraid to talk to me. Shuang isn't here either. Akira is sitting far from me.

All throughout her class, Temari was wary of her classmates peculiar ambiance.

And as her class for the day finished, she went back to her room, got the souvenirs she bought for Azumi, Shuang and the others. However, she still couldn't find them. She went to the ground field and only found Miyuki, supervising his team. Asanuma and Furuya weren't there too. She gave Robert the souvenir she bought for him, and really showed that she didn't buy any special for John, since Robert's was valuable than his. After giving them, she went back to the dorm and went to Asanuma's room, and Azumi's but they weren't in their room.

As she was about to enter her room, Akira showed up behind her, gazing down, and she was conscious of her surroundings.

"What's wrong?" Temari asked confusedly

"Can we talk inside?"

Temari let her inside and she let her sit wherever she wanted to. Akira sat on Shuang's bed as Temari sat acrossed her. To break the silence surrounding them, Temari gave Akira her souvenirs, but Akira was still tensed

"Akira?"

"Where were you after you arrived back from Korea?" She asked in low voice

"I went to attend a memorial service in Kyoto. I was with my family" Temari answered

"You weren't with Miyuki-san?"

"Kazuya? I was with him in Korea, but when we arrived, I immediately left with my brothers. Akira, what's wrong?"

Akira's lips twitched as she clenched her fist, and Temari could see that she was trembling.

"Well, actually, I knew that you weren't with Miyuki-san since he showed up last Tuesday. But you might be wandering where is Shuang, even Azumi, Furuya, and Asanuma." She gazed away, but looked straight at Temari "They are expelled from school"

Temari's eyes widened, jaw wide opened to what she stated "w-what do you mean?!"

"Today, Azumi is in the principal's office, talking over her case. Furuya and Asanuma are with their coach. Shuang is still talking to her exchange advisor."