Chapter 48 - Newbies in Baseball

"I saw it in the news, I was really surprised! It was a big fuss that the daughter of Toudaiki group is now engaged to her boyfriend, and to know that he is the grandson of the Asukai group. Even though they said that their family has nothing to do with it, businessmen think that its still a move to strenghten their connection"

"You sure watch the news, Maaya" Temari laughed as she put her hand carry bag over the luggage rack above their seat. "I was also surprised, since I didn't know about that." She got Maaya's hand carry bag and also put it over the luggage rack. She then sat down beside the window and Maaya sat next to her. Their seat numbers were on the left side of the last cabin. Once they settled down, they continued their conversation while waiting for the plane to depart to Okinawa.

"You didn't know? Wow, I'd love to see your reaction."

"I freaked out" Temari answered resting her chin on her left hand "I was with Kazuya that time, and grandma was talking to us."

"Like you literally shouted" Maaya laughed and nodded "yeah, surely you did that. But I really wanted to see"

"You want to know how I reacted?" Temari faced Maaya and the brunette hair friend of her nodded in excitement. Temari sighed and showed her left hand with her engagement ring on her fourth finger "I'm already engaged to Kazuya"

Maaya's eyes widened and as what Temari predicted, her friend freaked out and screeched, but Temari immediately covered her mouth. She shyly smiled and apologized to the other passengers who looked over their direction.

"Now, you know how I freaked out? Its the same thing to what you did" Temari whispered

"Is there any problem?" A stewardess approached them and Temari answered that her friend just freaked out because of a news she heard

Maaya calmed herself and her face was so red because of excitement. "When?! When did this happen?! We met last 24, right?!"

"Yeah, that day. Well I was really surprised too. I haven't told Fuyune and Taki since I wanted to tell them personally. Grandma wanted to announce it too, but because Kazuya and I decided to keep it as private, we pleaded her." Temari chuckled but jolted when Maaya grabbed her hand

"That Miyuki, he surely planned this!"

"Yeah, though he said that it was all messed up. Ah but he asked my parents first, also I met his father and stayed in their place"

Maaya sighed and hugged Temari "Congratulations! After all those problems you two went through, you really ended up together."

"Thank you Maaya" Temari moved back and then remember what Maaya told her "by the way, are you sure that Shunpei-kun will follow us?"

"Oh yeah, I'll tell you what happened when we went to Okinawa"

Without them knowing, Sanada and Miyuki were on the same flight. They were just sitting on different cabin.

"That was Maaya, I wonder what happened" Sanada worriedly looked back since they sat near the first class cabin.

"Temari probably told her that we are already engaged" Miyuki responded opening a pocket novel book Temari recommended

"Hmmm............EEEEH-" like what Temari did, Miyuki immediately covered his mouth.

"Shut up! You're too loud!" Miyuki whispered and apologized to the other passengers. And a cabin crew asked them if there was something wrong "No, nothing. Sorry about that" he glared at Sanada and hissed "Don't shout!"

"Since when?!"

"I am not kind of person to tell my story so, I am sure Temari already told your girlfriend, so just ask her" Miyuki answered as he continued reading