Chapter 28-Friendly Game

Four days had passed since Temari and Miyuki started dating, and the two were hiding it perfectly. Miyuki always joined Temari and her language partner when they meet, and they would stay together after waiting for Oliver and Takashi to come. Even though when John and the others would join them after their class, they would never suspect anything, except, of course, John!

Miyuki crouched down, getting ready to catch Furuya's pitch. They won the game last Monday, but still Furuya made a silly mistakes while pitching

"Furuya, I've been catching your pitch for how many years now. Can't you control the ball?" Miyuki shouted as he threw the ball back "now, outside low!"

"Miyuki-senpai, you are so strict today"

"Because you can't pitch properly!" Miyuki laughed but became silent as he waited for Furuya to pitch

I should not bring my personal problem here. For some reason, I didn't meet her today. She message me that her language partner chose to have lunch outside. So this is the effect of having a girlfriend and keeping it from everyone else

"Furuya, you never learn! Control your pitch!" Miyuki again shouted

"Miyuki" He turned to the bullpen's entrance and there was a middle aged man standing, smiling towards him

"Minato-sensei" Miyuki stood up and approached him, showing his respect "thank you for the donation. You and your son helped us a lot"

"Ah, no, no. Don't worry about it. We were part of this team before. Also, your mother and father helped me a lot when we were studying here. By the way Miyuki,"

"H-hai?"

"Do you have practice tomorrow or class tomorrow at 1pm to 4pm?"

"No, I only have class in the morning. And we have morning practice and Our afternoon practice is cancelled."

"Then, do you know who I can talk to so we can borrow the ground field?"

"You can talk to coach. Are you going to have a class here tomorrow?" Miyuki curiously asked Minato-sensei and he chuckled, but dry "sensei?"

"I am teaching the exchange students. And part of their course is Physical Education. It's only once a week, but this week the gym was full."

"Ex..change students, huh. You can ask coach, and I think it is fine. If you want to, I can help you tomorrow if its baseball" Miyuki grinned but Furuya knew that he was planning something

"That's a big help" Minato-sensei chuckled and waved at Furuya "I see that you are having a hard time catching Furuya's weird pitch"

Miyuki laughed and told Minato-sensei where their coach was, and after that Miyuki couldn't help but be excited for what would happen. He didn't have a chance to see Temari that day and planned not to tell anyone about it.

~

The next day, without telling anyone, Miyuki headed towards the ground field, wearing his usual baseball uniform, holding his newly polished mitt, while humming the tune he last heard. He was excited to see their reactions.

And as what he expected, the usual people with him had their eyes and jaw opened.

"Miyuki-san! What are you doing there?!" Robert and Akira asked in chorus

"What you say? I'm here to bully you- I mean, to help Minato-sensei"

Your voice is leaking out, Kazuya.

Temari chuckled and shook her head. Miyuki stood straight next to Minato-sensei and explained to him that he knew some of them. The other exchange students who didn't know him and just heard him by name were surprised. The girls were giggling and the guys were amazed.