Chapter Prologue-The Letter

"Probably when you are reading this, I am already in America. I am sorry for not even saying goodbye. I don't know how you will react, but knowing you, you will put my decision first. With that cheeky smile of yours, you will be fine with it. Also, it is painful to say goodbye to you personally, who aside from my family and friends, you are the person I also treasure.

The relationship between us passed the line of being friends, but never the line of being a lover. We held each others' hand, always there when we needed each other, felt jealous to someone, we hugged each other, we laughed, and we even kissed. We knew each others feelings. But we weren't dating. I was satisfied on our relationship, but it was still hard and painful. Seeing you doing your best on the sport you really love, I can't help but to fall in love with you even more.

Thank you for everything! I promise that if we see each other again, I will not run away again and talk to you.

I hope that when we see each other, you are already a pro. Though, you are already a well-known player. By that time, I hope you already met the person you wanted to be with and that person must understand you the most.

But, if not and your feelings stay still, I hope by that the time we see each other again, I hope we become honest on what should we do. I do not know if your feelings will change, but I promise that my feelings will not change. You will always be the person I will love for the rest of my life.

I love you Miyuki Kazuya. Give your best as their catcher and of course as their captain! Good luck on Koshien!"

Love:

Temari ♥"